main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Either way, I will be there in person and loving every second of it - especially getting to watch the first 2 episodes early!

2. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    After Celebration, I'll have to avoid this place like a plague until the episodes air for all to see.

3. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Ha, good luck with that. No way I'll be able to do that.

4. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    So, what will the rules be for those who go? Will they be able to post about the episodes, but only in spoiler tags? Will they need said tags in this thread or the season 3 one? Because if everything is in tags, then I just wont open them. Although, it will be VERY tempting.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yes, tags for everything. We'll make a thread for the premier a few days before Celebration starts, and most of the discussion should stay there, but if it moves to here of the S3 thread, the tag rule still applies.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  6. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    Well i haven't checked in for awhile. Lets see what's going oooooooon! Oh God!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Hooooooo booooooooy Just a few weeks until the trailer hits! Presumably that is.

8. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    Last year they shocked us with the reveal of Rex. After bringing in Darth Maul, I'm looking forward to seeing what new character/plot element they'll surprise us with next to keep us drooling in anticipation we await the official premiere.

9. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I'm guessing Saw but there are plenty of other characters that could reappear. Like Riyo Chuchi for example.

10. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Riyo would be a nice addition, as we need to start meeting some of the Rebel Alliance senators sometime. She could talk about her path to become a braver person in order to do good in the Galaxy. We need some genuinely good people on our list of newcomers to balance the "threatening" characters like Maul, Thrawn, and Saw to some extent.

11. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    That would be cool.

Also, beyond new characters and potential plot points, we can almost certainly look forward to the trailer revealing (tagged because I can't remember if word of this has been revealed officially):
    The new, updated looks of the character models (With 'older' looks for Bridger and Wren? Is that right?), a new lightsaber for Ezra, etc.
    I'm excited to see that.

Also, maybe we'll even find out more about this:[​IMG]

12. Knight Wolf

Knight Wolf Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 6, 2014
    Maybe that's Rex's new armor. It looks almost the same as his helmet: [​IMG]

13. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    It certainly looks like jaig eyes to me, too. I could definitely see that.

But it also kind of favors the design pattern of Ahsoka's montrals, I think. If that's what it represents? Who knows, it may have been adopted in remembrance of the Ghost's missing/fallen comrade (in which case, I suppose any one of the crew may have taken to wearing it).

I hope any Season 3 trailer we may see offers us some clues.

14. The Mirificus

Aug 25, 2015
    I would love to get a good story of how Rex earned his jaig eyes, while we're at it. Bring back or modify some of the Mandalorian cultural traditions that got wiped clean with the decanonization. Nothing wrong with a little world-building as we work our way through the Rebels storyline!

15. OneTrueOverlord

OneTrueOverlord Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2015

NO! I ONLY HAVE FRIDAY AND SUNDAY TICKETS! DAMNIT!

How long will the queue be to get them at the door?

16. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I haven't been to a celebration in years, but I imagine the queue will stretch around Buckingham Palace a few times.

Your just going to have to use an invisibility cloak. :p

17. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    That stinks, mate.

But hey, being there Friday means getting to see Mark Hamill speak. Maybe get an autograph.

I'll admit to feeling jealous. :)

18. Blazer-Smith

Blazer-Smith Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 28, 2004
    So how long until new season hits the airwaves? Sucks folks get to see it earlier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hey. Does anyone have a very high resolution version of this? I remember last year we were trying to find clues for Rebels in it. Part of me is hoping there is a small glimpse of the new Ghost crew designs.

podjazd likes this.
  20. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    Kentoa Quick internet search yielded this slightly higher resolution one:

[​IMG]

21. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    It's still too small to make out any of the characters. I remember last year they had a poster like this that was a very large resolution but I haven't come across it yet for this years :(

Thanks anyways tho :)

22. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    Who is flying the Slave I if Boba is flying over the courtyard?

23. The Mirificus

Aug 25, 2015

I noticed that; can't say it's like Boba to hand over the control to someone else. That said, this IS a picture that appears to have multiple versions of Han Solo and possibly Kylo Ren, and both Jedi Anakin and Darth Vader at the same time. So, umm, stuff.

24. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    Jango obviously.

25. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    The Ghost is flying in the upper left and is that Maul falling over on the bottom right?