main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    I agree.

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I agree, Rebels does have a lot of force users going around and who can forget that major leap by Kanan in the Ghost of Geonosis two parter. That was .................wide

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  3. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    I just wanna state something quickly. If Rebels does suffer the same fate Clone Wars did, we must star rallying to Disney to move Rebels to Disney Channel this fall so we can see Season 4.

4. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Even if that did happen (I can't see it), protesting isn't going to do jack. Disney is a billion dollar company - it does have to listen to us.

Chewgumma likes this.
  5. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    If season 4 is cancelled, I'm out on watching star wars television. I;; just stick to the flicks, comics books and novels. Even with the legends /new canon, they mesh better than TCW and Rebels added in. Those two in my opinion really change things up a lot.

6. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

Why do you say this when you know perfectly well it's back for another season after this !:confused:

7. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    I was just saying, of course I believe that season 4 was a go.

8. Diego Lucas

Diego Lucas Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 12, 2015
    Preview of Stand Against the Empire

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  9. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    :eek: Dantooine!

10. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Finally MON MOTHMA is gonna show up!:D I just wonder if Dave Filoni is now thinking about having Han Solo & Chewbacca show up next in perhaps the next season?![face_thinking]

11. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Probably a bit late on this, but I just started watching and I am now at Season 2 . Anyone else notice that Vizago's droids are the same as the Iron Knights from legends?

12. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Finally, we seeing the origins of the Rebel Alliance.

13. Sluice Friggins

Sluice Friggins Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 23, 2015
    The problem with this is the same problem I have with bringing Obi-Wan into Rebels. These are all characters that seem like they haven't been in the fight when we meet them in ANH, and I'd like to preserve that. And with so many Rogue One characters and settings to trickle in, that kind of fan service isn't necessary. I'd rather see characters like Cassian, K2, Chirrut & Baze, Dodanna, Draven, Merrick, Partisans, etc., and settings like Jedha, Eadu, the Ring of Kafrene, Scarif, etc. ALL people and places relevant to the Alliance formation.

14. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    you're thinking in the present tense of Rogue One/ANH, when you should be thinking in the past. We're still at least a year out from that story. In canon, Mon Mothma is the leader of the Alliance. It's unthinkable that she would just show up one day after ANH and everyone would look up to her. She would have been there since the beginning, which we might see next episode. After the beginning of the Alliance is when we can start seeing the old/new faces show up like the Generals, Cassian, etc... but not Chirrut and Baze because they're supposed to be causing mischief in Jedha City.

15. Sluice Friggins

Sluice Friggins Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 23, 2015
    Actually I'm thinking about next season. I realize we're a year out, but the cells are mostly formed, just not organized. This "meeting" is likely where it really begins to gel. So it would be natural to introduce these characters in Rebels as they interact with the Ghost crew. They've met Saw already, and we know his Partisans end up on Jedha, so it's not a stretch to imagine our heroes paying the place a visit (and crossing paths with Chirrut and Baze). When has become now.

16. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Don't see the problem with Obi-Wan. No doubt a ton of thinking went into his appearance so as not to contradict ANH. It's not as if he'll be fighting the Empire for the Alliance. He's gonna face off with an old adversary and bring closure to that story. I don't find any hard evidence Obi-Wan just sat out in the Jundland Wastes for 19 years and did NOTHING. In the comics he's been a thorn in Jabba's side on several occasions, amongst other things. It's not as if he's hopping in a starfighter and going to blow up TIE fighters.

Although I agree with showing more Rogue One connections, definitely have Kanan and Ezra visit Jedha and maybe Kanan learns some things from Chirrut, seeing how their predicament is similar. Also can get some great Jedha background history, like the Whills.

Sluice Friggins and cwustudent like this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Cant happen or at least shouldn't

18. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    YES IT COULD!!! They could come across them too for SOME reason!

Embomania likes this.
  19. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I'm curious why there hasn't been a season 4 announcement. It sounds as if Dave will be at Celebration for Rebels (according to Lucas Siegel who interviewed him a few weeks ago), but why save an announcement like that for Celebration? I've seen other XD shows getting renewed lately, but no Rebels. Although I saw yesterday on the Lucasfilm recruiting page they're hiring for SW Rebels. If the show was getting canceled I'm sure Lucasfilm would've been told and they wouldn't be hiring new positions to work on the show. I'm wondering if maybe they are moving Rebels off XD? Perhaps moving it to Netflix? Some people said it should move to Disney Channel, but they don't even show repeats of the episodes anymore. Perhaps it's too dark for them now. And the channel is mostly aimed at a female demographic. Feels like something is up, though...

20. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    Sorry, but this is too good an opportunity to resist. ;)
    [​IMG]

You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

21. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I was thinking they wanted to leave people guessing as to what happens in the finale... maybe as a surprise as to whether Phoenix Squadron lives on, since some people actually think this season is the last leading into Rogue One. Even though the timing is like 2 years away. I was thinking they'd announce Season 4 after the Season 3 finale airs, just to leave people guessing as to what happens.

22. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  23. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  24. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Tweet was deleted, as was the page. The Facebook post is still up though, curious.

[​IMG]

25. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011