main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ReigningHope

ReigningHope Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2014
    I'm liking the return of certain Jedi, but using Shaak Ti would've made more sense to me given what happened in TFU.

podjazd, darthosaka and whostheBossk like this.
  2. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Courtesy of some traitorous backstabbing dude named Anakin, she unfortunately can not be in Rebels.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    Another Spoiler Free Review
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/07/gushing-spoiler-free-review-star-wars-rebels/

that's not canon, as it was a deleted scene.

4. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Not quite.

[​IMG]

Cevan likes this.
  5. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    image is from what?

6. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    In TCW when Yoda is having visions of the future showing the jedi falling (including palpating slaughtering jedi except with a hood on) there is also a scene of her becoming surprised because she is impaled from behind by a blue blade, which sure is not Grievious's.

7. WampaSwamp

WampaSwamp Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 27, 2011
    That was just a possible vision. Doesn't mean it happened.

8. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    From the Yoda Arc in TCW.

--Double ninja'd

9. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    TCW, Anakin's vision into the future.

Apparently not:oops:

10. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    A few people seem to be thinking that Luminara isn't actually alive, and this is all a ruse by the Empire. Now, I'm almost positive she's alive, as it'd be a bit of a middle finger to the fans to make it look like she'll appear, when in actuality she's been dead for quite some time and this is all a trick. Besides that, it's very plausible she was able to escape Kashyyyk. Yoda did it, so why couldn't she? As for why the Empire wouldn't just kill her off, they're probably interrogating her about the whereabouts of the remaining Jedi, and using her to lure any Jedi/rebels who get gutsy enough to try and save her out of hiding (like the Ghost crew). This way, they could kill whoever shows up to try and save her, and they could even kill her off if she's no longer useful to them.

I'm fairly certain Luminara is actually alive and in custody, however I'm also fairly certain she'll unfortunately meet her end in this Stygeon prison breakout story.

11. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Dave: "Yeah so we ran out of Separtatists to lock in jail, so... we've moved onto Jedi now. It's like a homage. To TCW."

12. Rebel Alliance Pigeon

Rebel Alliance Pigeon Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 1, 2014
    What's the matter? You think they're recycling plots?

The Last One likes this.
  13. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    If she was alive I doubt she would live long afterwards.

Revanfan1 and The Last One like this.
  14. The Last One

The Last One Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2014
    As long as the show brings back Ahsoka were good. And Luminara hasn't looked badass since the 2003 CW series and they need to incorporate her on a bigger scale. I know she made a comeback in season 2 on the new clone wars but it was weak!

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  15. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    'Twas a joke my good man.

16. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Shocked to hear the breaking news! I think they really want to keep Luminara around because she is such a popular and cool character. Same with Bariss, they probably said, oh wait, we need to add her into more of the TCW, let's make her turn against the Republic. I'm hoping Luminara has an explanation for all this before she meets her fate.

Barriss_Coffee and The Last One like this.
  17. Rebel Alliance Pigeon

Rebel Alliance Pigeon Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 1, 2014
    o_O

18. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I loved evil Barriss. "I think they rather suit me" was one of the best lines of TCW. I want to see more of her....

klooney likes this.
  19. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    This was posted last night, however I feel many people may have overlooked it due to all the new info and clips we got last night.

Disney/Lucasfilm has opened an official HoloNet News website. Currently, it has three news report videos, the logo, and some text in Aurebesh. I've made a separate thread about this as well.

HoloNet News

One thing to note is that the Imperial HoloNet News logo is actually seen in the trailer from last night, when the Rebels see Luminara in a prison outfit with two stormtroopers.

[​IMG]

20. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    With how popular Ahsoka is/was I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Wouldn't surprise me if they saved her appearance in Rebels for a Season Finale or Season Preimere(though probably not the Season 1 finale). Who knows, maybe they'll even have the balls to kill her but I wouldn't bet on it.

21. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Here you go, guys, Ahsoka in Rebels

Have at it.

Still deciding whether to watch the SDCC exclusive videos. Getting close to spoiler territory here.

I may do it just because so many people got sold on The Inquisitor's lightsaber after seeing it in action.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  22. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
  23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I didn't scroll down very far because I don't want spoilers; I want to go into the episode knowing nothing more than characters and locations.

That said--how reliable is the Comic Book Movie website?

And how old is Sabine supposed to be? Ezra is 14; I was dating when I was 14 but at that age, love interest don't usually last very long.

24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Not sure how reliable it is but I'm assuming it is from his end only. Not Sabine's.

25. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Well, this was actually something first revealed in the visual guide for the show, so they either got it from there or they just found out for themselves at SDCC.