main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I think killing inquisitor*s will be a running thing.

Anyone up for a canon version of StarKiller, Mara Jade, or Jerec? :)

TigerCraneFist likes this.
  2. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
  3. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    cwustudent and jabberwalkie like this.
  4. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Thanks for that picture! The new recon revealed so much about season 2!

5. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Thank God they didn't stick her in something similar to her early TCW outfit..... I like her outfit.

cwustudent and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.
  6. sarlaccsaurs-rex

Apr 10, 2007
    OMG I watched the rebels recon video. We are finally seeing some rebel pilots/troopers!!!

Who's up for wedge, Porkins, Biggs, Madine, Dodonna, Reiken in season 2? :)

7. JoaquinSlowly

JoaquinSlowly Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 21, 2014
    cwustudent, EternalHero and Embomania like this.
  8. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I really hope by some weird chance we don't have to wait until fall for season 2 because I would probably wouldn't make it. And I doubt they'd really have the show run right through ep 7's release and have that take all the limelight away

9. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    And before anyone here panics,

10. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    So recurring character then, awesome!

earlchinna, Watto and Force Smuggler like this.
  11. sarlaccsaurs-rex

Apr 10, 2007
    I agree, I'm absolutely in love with star wars and this show at the moment. But if I know myself as well as I think I do, I will lose interest before next fall. (I go through phases of fan interests. )

Embomania likes this.
  12. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Dave also said: "She needs to remain kind of a mysterious figure who is woven in and out of the story."

13. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    It's awesome to actually see people from the real Rebel Alliance now, and that's what season two is pretty much about.

sarlaccsaurs-rex and Embomania like this.
  14. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013

That's exactly what she needs to be; recurring. It's the perfect role for her character and I couldn't be more thrilled with how things played out.

earlchinna and jabberwalkie like this.
  15. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    I don't know if I would necessarily lose interest in the show, it has gotten me way too wound up over the season finale, but I really want more. This season ended on a very, very high note IMO.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  16. Mojo120

Mojo120 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2014

Huh so there were planned to be like what 4 or so more Ahsoka arcs in TCW given the 12 episodes that were supposed to cover her? Hopefully we get some comics about those or something.

17. sarlaccsaurs-rex

Apr 10, 2007
    Yea of the "Big 4" factions of the star wars universe (Cis Empire rebels republic) (EU aside.) It seems the rebel alliance military has gotten the least love in the past decade or so. (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando and Bail aside.)

18. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    Based on the rebels recon vid, it appears as though the rebels are more organized and have more a military presence than was initially let on in this first season. Though, thanks to Ezra's transmission the plans to move against the Empire may have had to be accelerated. Ahsoka mentions in the finale that they didn't want to let the voice that had given hope to so many die. I think we may end up getting some more Ezra rebel transmissions here in the next season, which would be cool and add to the story.

19. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Going to have to explain why Yavin only has X-Wings and Y-Wings.

20. sarlaccsaurs-rex

Apr 10, 2007
    Its awesome that we actually get to see an organized alliance military and not just the ghost crew mary sueing it up 24/7.

I would love a wedge and Garven Dreis/red leader arc. :)

Edit: imagine "cut the chatter wedge."

earlchinna and jabberwalkie like this.
  21. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    I know, but I want to say there is a predecessor to the A-Wing we know in ROTJ that was active in the EU prior to Yavin. I fully expect we will see X-Wings introduced into the series eventually though.

22. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    Based on the concept art in the recon vid, it seems like we will get some of this on a small scale. I am anticipating hit and run attacks. I am hoping that they actually teach Ezra to fly something so he is more useful in space combat operations other than shooting turrets on cruisers and the Ghost. He also needs to get better with his lightsaber, but I am hoping (praying?) that Ahsoka will help him and Kanan by sparring with them in a recurring basis.

23. Scripps Nytte

Scripps Nytte Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2015
    Just finished watching, and am soooo stoked they brought in Ahsoka!!! YEW! I cant wait for season two i need it now hahaha all stoked! and vader should be good, interested to see wat happens between the 2

24. pepoluan

pepoluan Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2015
    Grey Jedi? Potentium?

Something else, a "Third Side" we haven't seen yet in canon / Legends?

That added gravitas to Kanan's words during "Path of the Jedi", when Ezra suggested they use the Jedi temple as base, Kanan answered to the line of "That is the past."

25. thedarkbeckons

thedarkbeckons Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2013
    Well, technically we have already seen a "third side," in the Mortis trilogy from TCW Season Three. What was the Father? He wasn't aligned with light side or dark side, but yet still used the Force in very powerful ways. If I had to give this theoretical "third side" a name, I think it would be the Balance.

But yes, AHSOKA'S BACK!!!! Words cannot express my excitement, or my awe at her new costume and appearance...

I kind of had this episode plotted to a tee in my mind, but somehow it was still the most riveting TV I've watched in years. The only thing I didn't predict was the Inquisitor's suicide...although it makes sense that he wouldn't want to face his master's wrath.