main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Actually the Bingo game would be totally yawn-worthy until Ahsoka started winning, and then the other retirement home residents would talk about how horrible the game would have ended without Ahsoka and how awesome Ahsoka is.

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  2. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey here are a few options of how skimpy you think an 80 year old Ahsoka should be dressed. Which of these outfits do you think Ahsoka would look best in as an 80 year old? Don't barf now anakinfan, lol.

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Oh, we're posting pics of Ahsoka now, are we?

brb...

5. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I've never understood people who lust over cartoon/comic characters.

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Can we have a new topic of discussion...

Like. NOW.

The Ghost. Let's talk about the Ghost. Or where the hell might this planet be, that this band of kids comes from? Inner Rim, Outer Rim or Core?

7. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    There must be a lot of them. All I did was type in her name on google and voolaaa the pic with her in the swimsuit appeared.

8. -Engelhast-

-Engelhast- Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2010
    ^
    Guilty as charged.

9. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    Rule 34.
    Agreed.

I kind of hope the Ghost isn't going to a Liberator; a ship so fast and powerful that it outclasses everything else in the sky and (arguably) lets the protagonists escape peril too easily. That's been done to death. I'd be less upset with something like the stolen ISB ship in Allegiance - fairly upmarket and packed with useful military equipment and (plot) devices - but it would still be a little too clichéd...

I expect it will probably follow the standard set by the Millennium Falcon in the OT and the Twilight in TCW. Somewhat rickety and hacked, yet also capable of outperforming ships in its class when the plot desires. I'd put money on it being stolen from the Imps, but I'd also put a cheaky side bet on it being built by one of the groovy kids.

I just hope it's not got a ****ing cloaking device, or Death Star comparable super weaponry. If it's a Sun Crusher prototype, I'll strike out with my anger.

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I want it to be a crappy ship, either stolen or put together from stolen parts. One of the characters could have mechanical abilities and make "special modifications," but it should not have super-modifications that can outrun any Imperial ship. Make the kids have to hide in an asteroid or float away with the rest of the garbage once in awhile.

11. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The ship needs character. Ex. Millennium Falcon looks like a piece of junk and always in need of repair. I was watching parts of the opening to ESB and appreciated the fact that Han and Chewie were tinkering with her even though the Imperial Navy was almost on their doorstep.

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Never...Again.....

13. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Thanks for the re-post..

Right at the top of the page, people.

[​IMG]

cwustudent likes this.
  14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    There is some awesome art work out there, it's not all like that.

If she showed back up looking something like this (complete with the Force alignment that saber color implies...) it could be excellent:

[​IMG]

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  15. WampaSwamp

WampaSwamp Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 27, 2011
    Well, I'll just let this gif do all the explaining lol.

[​IMG]

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  16. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    Was the Imperial Intelligence assigned to search for the remaining Jedi? Or just the Force users like the Emperor's hand?

17. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I think they did a little of both. The details of Imp Intel has always been a little sketchy in the EU, and I think some authors have confused them with the Imperial Security Bureau and the Emperor's Hands, sometimes to the point of using the terms synonymously. The way I see it, Imp Intel is very much like the FBI in the US, in that it principally deals with internal affairs. So this may or may not include rogue Jedi causing mischief in Imperial space. The ISB and Emperor's Hands could operate outside "Imperial" space, since they dealt with external threats to the Empire -- so CIS offshoot groups, Jedi on the run, extragalactic threats, etc.

18. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    ROFL!

19. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008

Hey now....just because she is wielding a red blade doesn't make her evil.

Obiwan temporary used one because he couldn't get his back for a short while. Also in the last episodes of TCW, it seemed that Ahsoka lost her 2 blades, and i don't remember her retrieving them.

All im saying is that there could be an explanation of her wielding red, without the whole, "SHE'S TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!"

For example, red blade could be explained by her stealing one from one of Palpatines dark jedi somehow.

Actually i think that would be a pretty cool idea for Ahsoka to wield red without being a dark jedi/sith.

It goes against the norm, which is nice one in a while. Though i love star wars tradition, which is why i think its best for practically all sith, and most dark jedi, to wield red, and jedi to wield non-red, sometimes exceptions are just cool.

Hey if Anakin could use blue blade to chop up innocent kids, then im sure red colored lightsaber can be used for good.

20. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    I give the wise older Torgruta that survived Order 66 award to Shaak-Ti, and Ashoka is just hard to design similarly without copying outright.

1) And I don't want to hear any Ahsoka is Shaak-Ti theories. That makes no sense, at all.
    2) Same with Anakin easily pwning Shaak-Ti while she was napping in the temple like the deleted scenes imply. Anakin shouldn't easily be taking out council members, considering how hard the fight with Obi-wan was.

The Mortis Ahsoka design shouldn't be used. It was so disturbing that she wore the same outfit as a 30 year old that she does a 13 year old. There is such a thing as a change of clothes in GFFA, somebody should give Ashoka that memo.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  21. Mzukiller

Mzukiller Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    You're my new Amigo^:)^

22. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I personally don't get some peoples attraction to Ahsoka period! I mean, I get that beauty is subjective and all, but . . . She has practically no body! I found it odd that she was given a boob hole when she's hardly got any boobs to speak of.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    [face_laugh]

Thank you.

24. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Well, thinking subjectively, Jedi are always free to dress as they chose (though leaving the general tunic format is usually frowned upon), and in the Jedi Order, equality is an ideal that is held high above most. Genders are treated nonobjectively, and therefore so is attraction. If she really chose, Ahsoka or any Jedi could walk around the Temple naked (however, I'd assume there's still probably public indecency laws through most of the Republic if they were to go outside the Temple) and nobody would treat them any different because a mammary or genitalia are treated just like a hand: it's not an object, it's part of a living being and therefore should be shown the same respect as the being it belongs to. I mean, you wouldn't gawk if somebody rolled up their sleeve, would you? And then there's the fact that with all the alien species in the GFFA, there's bound to be at least a few that haven't evolved their gonadal tissue within the normal spot.

Gamiel and V-2 like this.
  25. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I guess you have a point there. Wookiees generally walk around naked as a matter of course.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Tyvokka wore the full robe and cloak.