main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 Retrospective

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darthcaedus1138, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Nothing in my eyes needs to be changed. Everything in Season 1 was awesome and perfect!

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Eh, not everything. "Bombad Jedi", "Dooku Captured" and "The Gungan General" weren't the highlights of season one.

3. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    I'm hoping that the Jedi-fanboys like myself will be able to see some of the other council members in action. If that Kit Fisto-Plo Koon team-up is in there, I could just die. :D

4. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    I rather see more Mace in action. His role in "Liberty on Ryloth" was good but could have been better. If anything, I want to see Mace pair up with Plo Koon or Obi-Wan again.

5. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    To be honest, I would like to see some Coleman Kcaj in TCW, he really has no background as a character and this seems like a good place to establish him.

6. BandofClones

BandofClones Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2009
    I think the clones were the highlight of the first season. Lucas and Co. did a great job of really making these guys individuals even though look alike. Gotta hand it to DBB. His voice work on those guys made all the difference -- even more so, in my opinion, than the different "looks" the guys had. Anyway, with a notable exception, the clones were all portrayed in a positive light -- even Chopper. And yet, they did not come across as unrealistic. I can not help but think TCW is a good recruiting mechanism for the Army!

I thought a lot of the humor was great. CP0 when Jar-Jar destroys their ship. Rex, forced to carry Goldie: "That's just great." Obiwan and Anakin debating the merits of their respective officers: "Maybe Cody is boring Rex with procedures and protocol." Even some of the droid humor was cute.

The commando droids were good.

7. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Rex on Jar Jar: "I am not training him." [face_laugh]

8. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    I rather see a squad of commando droids than those annoying battle droids. I hope that they stop it with the droid humor and Ahsoka pet naming everything in season two.

9. Tachikoma

Tachikoma Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2007
    As a former basher, I think the Clone Wars was pretty amazing. 20 minutes of adrenaline rush injection with great characters and plot, I have to admit Clone Wars was way better than I thought it could ever be. It's great science fantasy. I loved every minute of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.