main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Official Summer Celebrations thread~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kit', May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, be that way.

::Grabs Dev and snogs, then drops him on his head.::

Do you feel loved now?

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Thanks Darth!

Dev, do you feel better now??? LOL.

As for Qui-Gon, he's my age (so old is appropriate for me), has the most glorious blue-eyes and he's got the Force. And long hair - love long hair in men! [face_love] And he's very angsty and has wonderful character flaws.

So Dev, what do you like? Padme in a nightgown with that long brown hair loose about her shoulders or Leia in that little metal bikini?

Or we could talk serious stuff...

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm the same age as Hayden, but I don't want him, so HAHAHA! Besides, I'm already taken by someone with enough sense to take me to the Star Wars Marathon for our first date.

4. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Or we could talk serious stuff...

[face_thinking]

Nahhhhhhhh. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*throws Ish a wink and a grin, but shoves Luke under table to protect him from her Mistress' Sithly wrath* [face_worried] [face_shhh] O:)

5. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Awww, Red, there are plenty of Ewans to go around. There's Singing Moulin Rouge Ewan, Bumbling Kidnapper Ewan, Smarmy Addict Ewan, Ewan in a Towel, Ewan in Nothing At All... [face_mischief]

And when you put them all together, you get some nice, dirty, non-PG, non-board-friendly thoughts. Or maybe that's just me. :p

But squick! What's all this Qui-Gon grossness? :p

6. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Um, Jade, that's just you. :p

I'll take AOTC Obi-Wan. [face_love]

The joys of air conditioning. Although we have only had the 80s where I am at, it has been humid and muggy and stormy so it isn't that pleasant.

7. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Grabs a large drink and downs it in a gulp. Last drink as a twenty-year old. [face_worried]

Decides to go shot for shot with Orlando, now they've been thrown out from behind the bar. Shoots annoyed glances at Dev, but is just too worried about the sudden proliferation of different Qui-gons and Obi-wans to care.

Shall we have cake tomorrow?

Kithera

8. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Is it your birthday, Kit? Happy birthday! :) [face_cake] (Somehow, I don't think there is one... :p)

*Sits off in a corner eating cake and talking to Han.*

9. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Tomorrow it is my birthday. *sigh* Am I allowed to say that I feel old :p

Kithera

10. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Feb 11, 2004
    Go ahead, say you feel old... :p Twenty-one? That's not so bad. You'll be able to get around on a walking stick quite comfortably! :p

I have my whole life before me...*sighs contentedly*

11. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    *downs a shot* Nah, I think I need s'more of that. And *starts puttin' down shots* so how old are yah Kit? Eighty? fifty three? fifteen?

12. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    *emerges briefly for air*

Really? Happy early b-day, Kit. :D 21 isn't so bad, but I totally know what you mean. I feel old knowing that I'm a good ten years older than some of the people around here . . . and I'm just 22/23.

*retreats back into corner with Kyp*

Dana

13. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Hah, old woman! I'm younger than you by almost a decade! I think you may need a walker soon. :p Oh and I prefer Tahiri. ;) Leia's to old!

14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    *Renata whispers in dianethx's ear. Dianethx blushes, then grins. The two ladies each take Qui-Gon by the arm and head out towards the pool.*

'Scuse us. [face_devil]

Happy birthday, Kit'! I wish I were 21 again and knew then what I know now...

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    HEY NO DRINKS IN THE POOL!!! And no innuendo in there either! :p

16. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    STORMTROOPER POOL DIVE!!! [face_laugh]

17. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    No innuendo here. Hey, Renata and I are just going to talk with Qui-Gon about the Force and the Jedi rules .... right, Renata??? [face_laugh] Yeah, you know, ... by the pool :D. By the way, what do Jedi wear when they go swimming?
    :D :D

18. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Speedos with the label "Property Jedi Temple, Coruscant. Offenders will be subjected to a lecture from Yoda."

(The original label I wrote down wasn't permissible on the boards, lol!)

Dana

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    PM me the original label, I gotta here this!

20. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Feb 11, 2004
    *grins*

Hey, nobody has bothered decorating this place yet! This is...

*whips around and sticks up balloons, streamers, scatters confetti and turns up the music*

Hey, Han, give me a hand with this banner, will ya?

21. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Dana, I also want the original label!!!! :D

22. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Can I say "me too?" for the original label? :p

Get's Orlando to give her a backrub - keeps drinking.

My shoulders ached and were just generally painful today. I don't know what I've done to them, but I've obviously done something.

Turning 21 ain't a big deal down here. You can basically do everything by 21 anyway like drinking and driving and the age of consent is 16 so it doesn't really mark anything. You're still considered to be dependent on your parents (for legal and government purposes) until you are 24-25.

And yeah, I feel old but I look at all the things I'm running away from (adolescences, pimples, no voice in society) and all the good bits I have left to go (first full-time job, money, kids, more money (or rather considerabley less money if I have kids :p ) and it's all good.

Kithera

23. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Well, happy birthday Kit. I remember being 21 - oh, eons ago. It was a rough time but then all ages have their drawbacks... Probably, my favorite age so far would be the 40s because career is fully in swing, your health is still pretty good, you've had your kids (if you're going to have them) and you have some money to enjoy life.

My sage wisdom [face_whistling] - don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Live in the moment but plan for the future. And have fun!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh, and I have a question. What is National Sorry Day? I saw it over on the other thread (and didn't want to get involved there) but the name made me very curious.

24. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    It's actually more like a week, but there is a particular day too (usually the wednesday). It started not so long ago as a way of saying 'sorry' to the aboriginal peoples of Austraila and the way that they have been treated over the last 200 years (as our PM won't do it). Apologising for the stolen generation and so forth. It's a rather controversial date (given the subject), but also an obscure one too and not one that many would know.

Twenty-one would be a better age if my shoulders didn't ache so.

Kithera

25. Bobbacca

Bobbacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2003
    Well happy birthday, boss!

*grabs Tahiri before Dev has a chance and finds a nice pile of pillows in an unoccupied corner* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.