So NV Official SWG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Just wanted to keep the thread alive!

I'm sure no one cares but I'll give you guys an update on Xack

I'm an Expert Bounty Hunter now (3/4/4/4) and I left Malus because they didn't go on any raids like they said they would. My house is still sitting in thier city and I don't know what to do with it.

I joined a Nightsister raid on Dathomir with a guild called ABH (Atonius Bounty Hunters) and after it was done they invited me to their Bounty Hunters only guild. To which my answer was ofcourse YES. So 41 more Investiagion missions and I'll be a master, but besides that since I have Invest 3 now I can hunt Jedi, YAY. Which is another reason I joined ABH, for the group Jedi hunts.

Also, I'm going through Bounty Hunter droids like water, if anyone can make me some and sell them to me please let me know...

Hook a brutha up!
  2. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Um.. I can now make seeker droid, but one of the componants is some electronics module... which i can't make. Anyone know where I can get those from?
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Johnny!!!!! Great to hear from ya!

4. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Talon, I still have your SWG beta disks. If you still want them send me a PM with your cell number and I'll bring em by!
  5. Howard_The_Duck Jedi Youngling

See, I am stalking you, Jonny!
  6. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Axia, I dropped by your house the other day, to get some BH droids off of your vendor that Vitrious put there, and I must say it looks really cool! I went into each room to check out the different decorations you had spent so much time on. Good job man looks great!
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Does anyone know when the new Jedi system comes out?
  8. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. Moka Jedi Padawan

star 4
    nope, not soon enough at all.
  10. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks Johnny, if you drop by again I have some new stuff in there, I have a AT-AT pilots uniform and helmet, some holocrons and a lightsaber crafting tool on display.
  11. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I thought the new Jedi system went Live on Publish 6. Which was the 12th of Febuary. I'm really pissed that permadeath has been wiped for jedi. Now there are WAY too many jedi on each server. But whatever, I get to hunt them now!!

Hey and what happedn to Makk/Inean???? He hasn't been on in weeks!
  12. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I believe he's been busy with his new job and moving into his own place. But I could be wrong....he could have unlocked Jedi and not told anyone about it. For fear of us hunting him and harassing his Jedi toon, and not giving him a moments piece cause we all want to feel the joy of killing a Jedi.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
  14. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Who here will quit Galaxies for the new Asheron's Call 1 or Middle Earth Online?
  15. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The new Asheron's Call 1???
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh yes! See another thread started by Gerson about this!!!!
  17. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Those who quit Galaxies are foolish you all will regret that decision...
  18. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    YAY! Publish 7 is live and Bounty Hunters can use the droids to track Jedi! I must tell you guys this is pretty freaking FUN!!!!!! My guild and I tracked and killed two jedi on Tuesday night!

=D
  19. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am now novice ranger, and am working on mastering marksman.
  20. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Well, all of my harvestors have blown up and my house was at 73% when I hooked up the cable modem two days ago... I went a whole 2 weeks without playing! I went out to the spot where my harvestors were... it was strange, it was familiar... yet different, like if you were to drive by your childhood home or something.
  21. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I deleted Luam Htrad and started over with a Zabrak by the name of Jaster-Mereel. I started on his way up to Novice Teras Kasi Artist sunday morning...when I finished I was needing to reach 70k Unarmed XP for the 4th box and currently had about 55k. Not bad for a days work I don't think.
  22. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well I got all 4 boxes in about 4 hours of actual game time. And I would have gotten Novice Teras Kasi today but me and Draaco let this guy into our group and he was a pretty high level rifleman so he was killin the things too quickly and we went from gettin like 3k xp per huurton howler and 1500 xp per huurton we were fightin to gettin like 800xp per one. But hopefully tomorrow I will be novice Teras Kasi....I'm also workin on gettin my initial imperial points so i can declare.
  23. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yeah man, going Overt is crazy fun!
  24. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i had my first TEF today....and i am an imperial private. yay.
  25. TK-4752 Jedi Knight

star 5
    I used to play a lot, but my playing's tapered quite a bit since we've been working on costumes on stuff over the last couple of months.

Is everyone here on Ahazi? I've got a MonCal on Eclipse.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.