main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official SWG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    whats with Ahazi "loading" till 11:00 last night ??? did that happen to you guys too???

I sure hope it doesnt happen again....that would be.........life threatening...

2. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    if that happens, don't sit there and wait for it, I found that when I see that happening I just log out, resart me computadora and when I log in it's fine. If you wait there it will load for hours.

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I did that jonny and it still didn't work for me... it was very sad.....

4. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    serious?

ok maybe it's more of a coincidence instead of a fix.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Am I the only one who sees the Luxor at night and thinks "waypoint"?? I have tried using my pda to try and turn it off...

I keep wanting to drive towards it!

6. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I FINALLY GOT TO ONE OF MY GOALS!!!

Klarc Darkstar is now an official novice pistoleer!!!!!!!!

My next goal is to get to novice creature handler and master scout....

YAY!

BTW Galaxies has infiltrated in all aspects of life. Yes, the Luxor does remind me of a waypoint. And now when I look at people, for a spilt second I see their names above their heads. and when I talk to people sometimes I say "/sarcasm yeah thats cool" its quite sad.....

GALAXIES!!!!!

7. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002

i havent slept for more than 3 hours a night.............how long will it last..............

8. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    good hunting last night guys, that was fun. I'll see you all on tonight!

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    yeah the game is so much more fun hanging out with you guys.... we should keep doing it.....

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I concur! Even though I was SLAIN by a chick using her bare hands. She got a lucky karate chop into my windpipe....

Whoever gets in first, bring up the TSS chatroom under Ahazi/Chat.

If you have to create it, call it TSS

(its easier to type /tss when you separate your chat windows.)

11. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Here's an amusing post I thought my fellow Galaxiers would appreciate.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Ahazi&message.id=11311

12. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    want to hear something funny? I logged in to the SOE forums to post a message and when I loggen in with my station name and password it said "welcome back Shantok!"

Shantok? I never put in that name....did I?

do they just auto-generate a name for you?

13. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    You guys should hunt outside Moenia so you can visit my cantina

14. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    we have been. Why havn't you given any coordinates for it?

15. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I thought you were in Theed Axia, yeah you can be our exclusive exotic dancer...

16. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, we dont need an EXCLUSIVE dancer because we already have one, so if theres two then its not quite exclusive. Sure, you can deny my dancing skills, but I'll have you know that last night Inean, Talon, and Jonny were sitting in a camp enjoying my dancing skills.... Inean took some screen shots, it was really funny...

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You have your own cantina!! Wow!

Well, I am on my way to becoming a musician, and I have been hanging out at the Moenia Cantina (in the city). Maybe Axia will get me a gig sometime at her joint.

18. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yes Klarc Ican dance too, but neither one of us are EXOTIC dancers like Axia. She can even do her own light show.

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I am in Theed I was thinking Theed and for some reason typed Moenia. Odd.

Give me a /tell if you go to Theed becuase I'm currently on Corellia, there's a cantina there where its always crowded. I was pulling dancing xp scores as high as 92 at a time where I was getting in the 50-60 range on Theed.

20. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    There is a huge debate in the Bounty Hunter boards about PC bounties. I was wondering what you guys think about that?

Would you like the ability of Player Character Bounty Hunters be able to collect a reward by killing another Player Character like you?

If you did, what kind of system would you like to see implimented?

Galaxy, (or any other BH) If you're reading this take a look at http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=bounty_hunter&message.id=5255

Just read the posts that are rated with 4 *s or more, there are some nice ideas!

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    oh HELL no!

I dont even like being shot at by NPCs in town. That would be a horrible idea.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Maybe.

It would make things more interesting, especially for grief players. There would probably be all around more politeness.

And maybe once you put a bounty on someone's head, and they were killed, you couldn't do it again for 30 days or something.

Star Wars is a dangerous place. Then Naima could go around telling people "I have the death mark on my head in 12 systems!"

Maybe some are planet specific, so you end up being 'wanted' on certain planets, and others are 'galaxy-wide', if they can afford it...

If they made this happen now, I don't think anyone would be out to kill me. I haven't ticked anyone off, except killing of NPC's.

I think it would be kinda cool in a way. Imagine the intrigue of trying to find out who was trying to kill you, or making a counter deal with the bounty hunter that was after you? "Whatever he's paying you, I'll double it!"

It would make the whole bounty hunter profession more viable and fun, I could see that.

Maybe a new use for image designers? Bounty Hunter has permission to kill a blue Twilek named Axia Euzine, not an orange one. He knows you are the target, but can't kill you because you changed your looks.

Just some thoughts. I have no interest in being killed either.

23. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yes.. that is one thing that this game is missing.. murder, intrigue, mystery.... Imagine, you are in a group of 20 people or so (something like the TSS) and you realize that one by one people in your group are dying, then it become a mystery, who is trying to kill off the tss? Is it an outside faction jealous of us? Or did it come from within? Then everytime you log on you try to figure out who is killing your group, then you must find them and kill them before you're the next to die............

wow, i got goosebumps just thinking about it.... ok not really..... actually it would suck if something like that happened.... yeah....

24. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    I like those ideas Talon!

Today I was sitting in my camp waiting for my droid to heal so I started looking at the other professions that branch off from my tree. Has anyone else looked at these other professions? I am most interested in the Squad Leader tree. You guys should check it out at Strategy 3 they get a command called volly fire! This allows the leader to controll what everyone is targeting! That would be perfect on raids! there would be no one attacking the wrong thing. Is anyone thinking of going Squad leader?

If Bounty Hunter turns out to be boreing I may go this route!

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, I never posted em in that other thread, so if you think they are worthy to cut and paste there, go for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.