main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official SWG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Donations now should go to Keldran (the new Errid).

I NEED someone to train me in Survival III.

I am on Rori, at Restuss.

Anyone... Anyone...??

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I just want to announce to everyon that I am now Officially Teras Kasi.

And boy am i happy for it took a week of hard work....at work..??

/giggle /giggle

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Just want to thank Naima and Xack for all the hide last night, much appreciated

4. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Talon if no one responds send me a /tell in game tonight or tommorrow.

Also I'd like to add that I killed my first Krayt Dragon last night with 8 other people and their pets.

The group started out with about 20 counting pets then people started dieing off on the way to the Krayt Graveyard. I must say it's a little more XP than a Kimogila but A LOT more fun.

5. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Well while trying to gain combat xp I also gained enough Xp for a couple more skills so I went ahead and trained in them.

I am now a ...

Novice Bounty Hunter
    Novice Ranger
    Novice Creature Handler
    Novice Rifleman

6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Thats awesome!

I'm about to be a Novice Pistoleer, which I think went by pretty fast considering I've only had this char a week. Johnny, was that a canyon krayt? I really want to see one of those, but there's still the even more rare and probably more insanely difficult Ancient Krayt. I'm not sure if anybody has even seen one yet. They're the ones with the pearls in their stomachs.

I had 2 stormtrooper commandos yesterday and went to a place found by Ekul on Rori with a bunch of pirates. Unfortunately we all got killed in about 25 seconds. Apparently those pirates are tough. We all should organize a party to go take them out. Their hideout is really cool looking with a Pirate Boss at the end.

7. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    yeah! I'm all about organizing a raid.

I tried doing a mass email to every one but Naima is the only one that got it.

It was talking about organizing a raid to the Nightsister spider cave on Dathomir, if anyone is interested, let me know.

The Pirate raid sounds cool too.

8. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey you know im down for what ever....by the way next time you all see me youll see that im accompanied by two storm commandos!!

Yeah, ive finally done it.....-5000 reb points

I guess i wanted the game to be be a little more.....interesting

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I have not played Galaxies since Monday. I am going nuts.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, last night i found a peko peko albatross. It was HUGE, and had a 100% resistance to blaster fire. It killed me 9 times, but then me and several others finally killed it.

Xack, this things are vulnerable to acid, so keep your eyes open for them.

11. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Last night I got novice Bio-Engineer. It seems like a lot of fun so far. And in memory of Klarc Darkstar, the first animal I made was a bearded jax. Then I promptly killed it for the DNA. It is fun to walk up to a creature, then take a sample of its DNA which promptly kills it with a nice splat sound.

Also last night I finished Jabba's quests. There are 22 missions, and they are a bit tough at times, but well worth it for the stuff you get and the fun of wandering around the palace. After you finish the quests, you get access to Jabba's private bedroom, which is strange. Its the biggest bed I've ever seen with food everywhere. I took some screenshots.

On Sunday I did the entire Emporer's Retreat which was a lot of fun and it was cool to have the Emporer call you his 'hand.' That was 38 missions total, most not too tough at all, but it has its moments. The coolest thing there was working for Vader finding clues to the connection of some droids, a young farm boy, and Obi-Wan from Tatooine. I took some screenshots there too. You even get to talk to Mara Jade. The 1525 faction points I got from there made it well worth the 7 hours that took.

12. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    woah, did you guys know that this thread was almost off the front page.....

HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

Any way I saved it so now the SWG Thread can be at the top again.

13. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Good call

14. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Well I'm back in the game now. After my big computer upgrade. I've noticed that I've missed a lot of stuff in just being away for a week. The first thing I noticed is that I can't buy my Bounty Hunter Droids from a vendor anymore, I have to buy them from a Droid Engineer and they are killing me on prices. Second thing I noticed is that the SOE boards are now locked to only registered players...weird. Third I noticed that My LLC does about ten times more damage than it did before! No complaint there, but after doing a few BH missions I noticed my money supply wasn't growing as fast because of all the tickets I have to buy for off planet marks. Oh well the game is still fun as ever!

Gerson, you're a BE now? Will you make me a pet that I can use?

I still want to get a group together for a nightsister raid so don't think I've forgotten about that. I might check it out tonight after work. If you see me online send me a /tell

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I got the first box in the cloning tree so I can now make:

Bearded Jax
    Eopie
    Kaduu
    Dewback
    Kuamarra
    Tybis
    Gualama
    Blurrg
    Krahbu

Also I can make pet stimpacks which heals all 3 HAMs on a pet. Anybody who wants a pet of the above types let me know. I can't train them yet, but I can make them and tame them. Training will be added by this weekend probably. We need another LAN party so we can kill nightsisters and their rancor pets.

LAN PARTY YAY!!!!!!!!!

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Unfortunately I had to cut back a few things in order to make sure my son had medical insurance, holy crap are rates too high. I decided that $65/month for cable modem and Galaxies was the easiest balloon to pop so my account has been cancelled. This is temporary until such a time as I get a higher paying job, a raise, or insurance rates get cut (not very likely). So Keldran is on pause for a while, but I still have an active account until the 27th. Because of this I would like to do a LAN party before then as a sort of last hurrah. What do you guys think about that?

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Oh, man! I am really bummed to see you go!!!

Who will make creatures for us?

Wait, you're doing this as one of the steps to unlock the FS slot arentyou? Meyeree put you up to this, didn't he?

Don't listen to him! you don't have to quit the game! He is just weeding out the competition!

18. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I pour my heart out about leaving the game and it gets followed up by a funny post? Did anyone even read what I wrote? Does anyone care? Whats going on with the world?

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    what are you talking about? my post wasn't funny....

;)

20. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
  21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    and a special movie for Makk, aka Inaen, aka Naima....

Naima

22. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OMG!!!!!!!! that was the most hilarious thing ive ever seen!!! and slightly insulting..

fanata shokata!!!!

By the way gerson, this news comes as a deep shock to me. I hope you are able to soon get the money needed to contine your life in game.

23. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    you're putting Galaxies on hold???

That's a pretty big sacrifice dude.

About the LAN party: I won't be able to hold it at UNLV because it's impossible to get students to leave the lab, since it's a 24/7 lab they refuse to ever leave. Besides they have a TON of work to do. But I would be willing to string CAT 5 all over my house and hold it there. I have plenty of bandwidth and a 16 port hub that will work great. I'll need to get back to you guys on good dates for that. If you don't want to use my house then we can do it in another lab at UNLV but there aren't any other good computers to use. you'll have to bring your own.

24. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    This is Ekul,

Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been sick this last week and I just forget to sometimes :).
    Well I am on the last block for Master Architect which I should have done tonight. Yes that means that I can build the PA Hall so I need 3 things from everyone.

1. Who is going to sacrifice all there lots to place the PA Hall? It takes all 10 lots and I need mine.
    2. Where are we going to place this Hall?
    3. Do we want a planetary or generic hall? I say generic so that we can move it around in the future.

Let me know

Ekul

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I will sacrifice my lots for this
    Let's put it around Theed
    I agree- let's go Generic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.