main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official SWG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    No, resources constantly shift and at a random rate

2. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Rori is one of the richest planets when it comes to resources, especially Mineral type resources.

Ekul

3. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    One more thing, I offically got off my butt and made us a Guild Hall :) So all I need is a time and place to meet and someone with lots that they can give up, let me know. Me and Draaco-Fett (Drue) will be on all night tonight doing missions.

Ekul

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Can someone tell me how the whole force sensitive thing is supposed to work in the game? Like I know you have to unlock it and everything but do you unlock it for your character or do you unlock a slot on your account that is for that server that is force sensitive?

5. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    here's some news on Jedi's and some really cool screen shots. For all I know you guys already have seen this. But just incase...

http://pc.ign.com/articles/458/458606p1.html

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, my name is Dwaag Rey'lon on the Ahazi server.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I now have Pistols 2 and Ranged Combat 1 thanks to some dude I met last night... and a bunch of Valarian's Swoop Leaders who kept on spawning.

I also have like 1000 Jabba faction points too.

So now in Marksman I'm 0/2/0/1 and in Artesan (my starting profession), I'm 0/0/0/0. How quickly things change in Star Wars Galaxies.

8. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Long time no see huh? Boy, have I been busy. But that's not what this thread is about.
    My name on Ahazi is Eevam Nodana. Just the other day I made novice pistoleer. I'm a hair from being a musician. I'm almost all level 3 as a medic and I'm working on getting level fours on Scout. I'm currently on Corellia but frequent Tatooine. (It's where my house is at) I also take a day or two to visit Dathomir. (There is a major need for medicine there and my guy makes ALOT of creds there.) Needless to say my character has been very busy. I've only had this one for a month and don't paly as often as I'd like to. Usually on during the week round 8PM or so til just after midnite.
    The 501st Legion pretty much run starsider. (I have an artisan there but might create a new one instead.)
    A few of the local Garrison is on Corbantis.
    If you're online and see either the names Bleyd or Nodana it's probably me. (Nodana is my last name Anadon spelled backwards)

Been off the boards for awhile so is there anything new with the group?

Tim

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I need some chemical resources! I've been trying to buy them from the bazaar, but no one is selling. WHERE CAN I GET SOME CHEMICALS?!?

10. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    How much chemicals? I have a personal plant on Tatooine and usually sell the stuff fairly quick if I'm not using it to make supplies. I.E meds, campsites and so forth.

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    As some of you know I'm going for bounty hunter, and as of today since i don't get to play whenever i would like to, i just got carbine 3 and half way of carbine 4 today on marksman. so i believe on marksman i am currently 0/4/3/3 and on scout i'm like 2/0/3/1 and i'm novice medic. so for only having the game for like 2 weeks and only being able to play for a few days out of the week i think i'm doing pretty good. I pretty much stay in Moenia on Naboo, but I'm more than willing to leave....especially if someone would like to take me so i can join the TSS guild. Once again my name is Luam Htrad.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I don't need much, but I could use some just for general crafting. I dunno... I guess 10-20 parts of chemicals should do it until I can get my own Chemical extractor.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Is anyone who is part of the TSS guild available to help me join the guild today between like 12 and 2? If so i should be on between then give me a /tell

14. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    If someone were to make me an officer then I could help you join today. But I'm just a lowly peon. I'm not worthy of such a position... =D

By the way you're doing pretty good with getting to Bounty Hunter. A few suggestons that might make you're soloing a little easier, assuming you solo at all, is to invest some time and XP into one or two levels of Medic. With some high quality stim -B's, which you can buy on the Bazaar, you can heal your self pretty well.

Also, I recommend working up your scout skills enough so you have mask scent. That is a valuable tool when running across unfamiliar territory.

and if you want some really good xp, get a ticket to Dantooine or Dathomir. You might not be able to solo but I think you could find a group pretty well, and if the group is big enough, the xp goes FAST. But make sure you have enough money to get back to where you want to be...

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    All I've ever done is solo stuff. The only time I'm in a group is when I'm using my cowardly gurick or whatever it is lol. I've got novice medic and a bit of stim pack b's. I've got enough money i think to fly across the galaxy a few times from doing missions. But I think tomorrow I will look into going to one of those places.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I just made novice pistoleer. w00t!

BTW, if you ever see Anand (my character) playing, be advised that it might be me, or it might be this guy named Adrian. Adrian is a friend of mine who is playing my character as well.

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Yeah, I saw Anand on last night. i said "Vic?" and he didn't respond, so i'm guessing it wasn't you.

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    It's official:

speeders, swoops, and speeder bikes by December!

The video is AWESOME. They are expecting organized races, off-roading, etc.

These vehicles will all be faster than mounts. In order of speed: speeders, swoops, and speeder bikes are the fastest, but will be the most 'breakable', requireing you to go to a garage to get them fixed, unless you can do it yourself.

When they take damage or break, they will start to sputter, smoke, and even catch fire.

You can speed over water, and it will leave a wake. You can go first person, and see a dashboard.

How cool it that???

19. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Yay I can't wait.....I haven't played in almost a week...I'm gonna start getting cash so I can afford one of those when they come out.

20. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    anyone know what Profession will make these bikes

Ekul

21. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    I tried to watch the video but can't seem to find it, can someone send me a link or something?

oh and did you guys watch the video of the jedis fighting, that was sweet!!

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002

http://pc.ign.com/articles/442/442207p1.html?fromint=1

then click on the link that says 'new video clip' in the body text

23. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    W00T W00T and a big B0000 Yahhhh for me...

I now have a character on Ahazi! So guys say Hello when I'm on.

Her name is Kalla Euxine and she's Axia's sister. (I know, I know don't say it)

Add me to your friends list and give me a shout. /wink

24. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I know you said not to say it, but c'mon you gotta let us have some fun with that. But I don't know much about the twi'lek family life. Perhaps being married to your sister is perfectly acceptable, just like it is in Arkansas and whatnot.

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Hmm... what is the Arkansas of the Star Wars universe? Endor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.