1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Clone Wars Official TCW Clips Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Gry Sarth, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Catgirl_from_Eoz Jedi Master

star 3
    What the heck?! :eek: Ludo!! That would be weird... 8-} In that Heores trailer, true, Bane is in handcuffs, however, judging by the chaos in the immediate surroundings with Obi-wan being majorly busy deflecting laser bolts, my guess is he has a pretty good chance never having to reach the prison cells. ;) :p And no, it would be waaaaay too early for him to go out with a BANG...even if that's a possible way for him to leave the scenery later on. However, Bane, IMO, is way more clever than that. [face_mischief] He'll find a way out, and live yet to tell the tale. Can't wait to see what happens! :D Either ways, the scene did leave me on edge. [face_mischief]

As a whole, the promos, spots and trailers are amazing, and it is even more incredible to see so many of them popping up all of a sudden. :eek: [face_hypnotized] These people sure know how to leave one sitting on the edge of their seats...I've actually highlighted October 2 in my calendar, something I've never actually done in anticipation of a movie or series! [face_laugh] Obssessed? Definitely! [face_devil] And we're already half through September! [face_dancing]

Oh, and one more thing... Cad Bane looks awesome, with or without the hat. :) Yes, one needs to get used to seeing him without his trademark item which makes him all the more badaßß :p , but hey, I've always wondered about his looks if we took the hat away. :D I'm intrigued and happy to finally get the opportunity of seeing him thus, in all his blue Duros self. :p :p The image of him is really authentic too I might add. :D And again, this makes me think of how smooth the animation and character design has become... Amazing! :cool: A progress well made! ^____^

Keep them spoilers coming, Lucas! xD Damn, I've long since given up on waiting patiently...Can't get enough of these clips!!! [face_cowboy]
  2. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    There's no way Bane will be taken out of the picture in the first few Season 2 episodes. They know they've crafted a popular character that fans are ready to worship. They're not going to get rid of him in his first showdown. That would be as idiotic as creating an uber-cool double-lightsaber-wielding tatooed Sith lord for a wildy anticipated movie and then killing him off in his first proper lightsaber duel.

No, wait. :oops:
  3. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I expect that Bane will be one of the last bad guys to go, depending on how many seasons they do.

What was it, 100 episodes? So that's basically 4-5 seasons?

In some ways, I can't believe the show will last that long.
  4. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah, that's what I thought...don't get me wrong, I don't think he should be in every episode, but it would be cool to me to see him crop up every now and again to unleash some sort of chaos against our heroes; keep them on their toes, so to speak.[face_devil]

And hey, if this season's going to be any indication, I could see a few more seasons of this, although I wish they wouldn't wait so long between them, some people could lose interest very quickly, although I've been stoked since the end of season one so.... And yes, these clips just keep me wanting to see the season start more and more.[face_dancing] :D

And I agree 100%, Baratne...hat or no hat, he's still uber awesome and I'm sure he'll figure out some way to get away, like you said there's alot going on and Mace and Obi-Wan's attentions are elsewhere it seems and he's quite clever at getting out of such situations. I can't wait to see what happens.[face_peace]
  5. Mekairinek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Even though I've totes latched onto Bane, I'm already prepared for when they punk him in the most humiliating sort of fashion. Because that's how all the cool bad guys in Star Wars go.
  6. Asharak Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Jedi_Mathan Jedi Youngling

Any one been to http://starwars.com/walmart/index.html they have secret scenes to TCW Season 2 but you have to enter a code. If you haven't figured out yet it's posted here:

http://www.swwildspace.com/2009/09/leaked-scenes-from-clone-wars-season-2.html

Enjoy! :D
  8. Jedi_Mathan Jedi Youngling

Opps sorry! Mods you can delete my post ^^

I just realized after going to page one. I'm a little late my bad!
  9. DarthKreVass Jedi Master

star 2
    Great Little interview with DF, and The Maker :)

This is the video preview clips thread. All other material belong in the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/live_action_clone_wars_classics/b10467/20757653/p110/?3279]series[/link] thread. - Gry
  10. adenry Jedi Youngling

Here's a new TV Spot with a few new shots:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WaRyRPwSp4
  11. Alexrd Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Repost.
  12. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Animation looks really slick on that last spot.
  13. cain718 Jedi Youngling

New clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmjA9vHfkb4&feature=sub
  14. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hilarious! "You thought you could get away!"[face_laugh] [face_laugh] And Bane's response is awesome!:D

Errgh, messed that up!:oops:
  15. koonfan Jedi Knight

star 4
    Must...resist...urge...to watch...new clips...!!

Yes, I still have that resolution in effect despite watching the walmart secret clips. :p
    Just thought I'd post a heads up to any fellow clip-abstainers! :D
  16. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    "We'll take him together!"

...oh, the irony.
  17. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah...I was waiting for Ahsoka to say "You will pay for the Jedi you killed today, Bane!":p

Edit: You're welcome, Baratne!;)
  18. Catgirl_from_Eoz Jedi Master

star 3
    ^ LOL!

Yeah, Ahsoka = Epic FAIL! [face_laugh]

So they said she's becoming more like Anakin every day...Behold, the truth of those words! [face_mischief] :p

"We'll take him together!" I was like... "No, you're not." And indeed, there goes the doors. [face_devil]

And yes, Bane's response is dee awesome! :cool: Now I greatly wish to see the continuation of this... [face_mischief] It will be mighty painful for a certain youngling... HA! [face_skull] Hopefully it will serve as a good lesson for her, too. :) [face_peace]

I would like to thank my good friend Ludo for calling my attention to this here clip! [face_dancing] Dis will rock haaaaard! :D :D :D

(( Oh, and lolz to the droids once again... [face_laugh] GOOD SHOT! ))

19. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    heh - just watched Cloak of Darkness last night, and Ahsoka says the same thing to Luminara.
  20. xx_Anakin_xx Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup...but it makes sense actually. 4 more days, can't wait! :D
  21. cain718 Jedi Youngling

Republic Special Alert.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myMUyAvECsU&feature=sub
  22. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight

star 5
    Nice little blurb there, Bane must be auditioning for a Billy Idol impersonation contest:p .

Edit: Watched it again, Bossk's snort was hilarious![face_laugh]
  23. Strika23 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nice new clip, the bounty hunters look really cool!! Still no Sugi, Embo, Cassie and the other unknown BH guy. Robonino wasnt in the clip either.
  24. adamclark83 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Luminara will be in the Geonosis three story arc. Does anyone know when those will be? Any clips with Luminara?
  25. cain718 Jedi Youngling

New clips.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44r13ReQ9Zs&feature=channel_page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua_zg43dJO8&feature=channel_page

New interview.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XM5at7QJoY&feature=channel_page