main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official TCW Clips Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Is it just me, or are the mandalorians firing yellow bolts?

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    You fire yellow bolt as well? ;)

But yeah, is this the first time we've seen yellow blaster bolts?

3. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Ut oh. That doesn't bode well for me, then. [face_laugh] The trailer looks cool and all, but it didn't really excite me. I wish I could get excited, but I still don't see the big deal about Cad Bane. I'm also not all that interested in the bounty hunters and their role in the war. *shrug*

I'm really, really excited for the Republic Heroes video game though. :)

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  5. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Now, see, that Heroes commercial got me pumped. Kinda showing that the good guys aren't slouches either. I like that. :)

6. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Well, let's keep that one spoilerific item from the advert black highlighted for now.

The hip-hop advert was awesome.

What the heck are Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace (and I think Kit Fisto) doing together, using the Force?

And what does Mace say? "Bomb" or "Fall"? Couldn't tell on my laptop speakers.

7. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Neat promos. Yeah, the good guys are still awesome, though I guess that goes without saying. XD

Ki-Adi-Mundi DOES look a little weird up-close. My guess is they're trying to play up the whole whale-head-Jedi thing. [face_laugh]

That shot of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace using the Force together...I think that it's an interrogation, or they could be trapped seeing as you can sort of see what looks like the ray-shield system back in Cloak of Darkness. Whatever it is, it should be important...unless they're pretending to use the Force, waving their hands around like that. XD

8. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Yeah, that's a huge spoiler, better keep it black-highlighted. But good catch.

Ki-Adi's face does look a bit weird, but I guess it makes sense to accentuate his "alieness".

And my bet is that Mace, Obi and Anakin are joined together in trying to move something with the Force, or perhaps they're holding out an explosion, like Anakin tried to do in Jedi Crash. Anyway it looks very cool, and I think Mace says "bomb".

9. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Holy carp! Those clips were dee awesome!:D Yes, that one clip was a bit much of a spoiler, but hey, it's my favorite Jedi there so...:D :p

Not a fan of hip hop though, but it fit that second clip well...and those that said Bane looks ridiculous with that hat...hmmm.[face_laugh] Nah, just kidding...he still looked bada$$ especially saying what he said.:cool:

Edit: Watching that first clip again it looks like Bane is laughing at Obi-Wan..like taunting him or something.

10. Mekairinek

Mekairinek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2009
    Hmmm. That clip is really 'blink and you'll miss it'. My guess is that he'll find some way to slip out of those cuffs, tho'. Otherwise, nice promo.

And that hip-hop one made me want to shove something into my head. brb going to listen to Ludacris ahhhhhhhh.

11. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    No. Red, green and blue are the most common colors, but yellow and purple are from unheard.

12. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Well, I've never seen yellow bolts in any movie or EU work. All the other colors (blue, green, red, purple) are in the movies though.

13. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    I love cato parasitti's voice! I hope they dont kill her off, I always hated how Zam Weisel was killed off too quickly. I wanna see this girl in action with Bane for a few episodes! :)

14. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    But I like the Hip-hop. :(

Like all other clips, those are nice. Looks like someone might jump Yoda, Mace, Kit, and Aayla at the Jedi Temple with a bomb.

15. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
  16. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    I saw this earlier, some really nice shots!:D

17. Mekairinek

Mekairinek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2009
    [image=http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx31/xanadu_blood/bane_stash/nohat.jpg]

... I don't know why this bothers me a little. Guess I'm just used to seeing him with his hat on all the time.

18. Shadow555

Shadow555 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    LOL, it is like he is a totally different character without his signature hat on. Overall I love all these promos. They only make me want to watch Season 02 even more. I can't wait!

19. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    That works for me, it shows more of his Duros-ness.

20. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Agreed, he looks way more like a Duros.

21. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    I was just Youtubing to check out the new previews, and it dawned on me that, when comparing these commercials to those of Season 1, this series is epicly more badass. These might as well be two entirely separate shows.

22. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    I agree, the new previews are way better than Season 1. They really took it up a notch this season. I can only wonder what season 3 will be like :p.

I love the new promos, nice to see Aurra Sing. I wonder why we never see the other two bounty hunters, the unknown guy with the hat and Sugi Zabrak girl. I'm loving the look of Cato Parasitti! :)

23. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    It doesn't bother me that much either, but he does look cooler with the hat on. Yeah, I was wondering that myself...I'm thinking Sing, Embo and Sugi(If that's her name) will probably crop up later in the season...hopefully with Bossk.

Another thing too: In that clip with Bane in binders, if he gets arrested and sent to prison or perhaps does something to prevent that from happening(like blowing himself up)...we'll only see him for 2-3 episodes? Seems weird to me that they would hype him so much and only have him in the season for that long.[face_thinking]

24. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003

Maybe he enters the vortex where Separatist characters go when they get arrested! Like San Hill and Nute in Tartakovsky's series, or Tambor, Loathsome, Vindi, and Durd last year. Then he'll mysteriously reappear in some other EU source, or even much later in this series, without any explanation how he escaped.

25. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005