main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official TCW Clips Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    That was hilarious! [face_laugh] Oh, the truth of that comment is just excruciating. Why did you have to do it George, why?

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Nice clips, not very spoilerish. Really liked the holocron vault lock. It seemed to me that Kit had to use the Force to unlock it.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Those are pretty awesome. The "special effects" are looking great.

4. Ronderu_lij_Kumar

Ronderu_lij_Kumar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2009
    Awesome video clips! Can't wait for Friday [face_dancing]

I didn't see any images of Grievous though...

5. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    Yes, it highlights to the (new) fans that members of the council are powerful and have some privileges, and in the mean time also showing that Kit is on the council.

Also, nice little reference to Jocasta's time on the council.

From the interview, seems like Brian George (Chairman Cho from Trespass) will be voicing Ki-Adi-Mundi.

6. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    ...No more clips AFTER this premier...but thank goodness that, as most of you mention, there aren't many spoilers. XD

Pity about Kit Fisto not getting any lines, but ah well. He's only there for a few seconds...right? :p

Also, I'm actually pretty glad if Ki-Adi-Mundi turns out to be Brian George. The man has done good work in his two appearances. :D

Also, yeah. The details and graphics are amazing! Smoke effects, speeder bikes, critters running across the hills...and, of course, macabre dead bodies floating in zero-gravity. [face_skull]

And is it just me...or does Cad Bane say as long as he gets paid next Monday? Does the Star Wars universe have Mondays? Probably not what he said, but I found it interesting. :p

7. jasperjones

jasperjones Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    I wondered from that last clip if that's not actually Kit at all but Cato Parasitti in disguise, although structurally that would get the villains in to the temple very early. Would explain why he didn't answer back though.

8. JEDI_MADDEN

JEDI_MADDEN Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2008
    Omg!Ahsoka is wearing a proper shirt!
    About freaking time!
    Also,This bounty hunter thing being wanted by the law is funny.Bounty Hunters bring in outlaws. They are bastardizing the word. Cad Bane is an outlaw, not the Bounty Hunter.

9. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    I think he says 'me' and draws it out for effect...and in the other clip his voice sounds different, although it could be because he's being smug about the deal he just made.:p And I saw the tunnel from the vault, the same one Bane walks out of in the trailer from July.:D

Yes, I'm stoked, although it's tempered by the fact that my unreliable internet connection finally went...I may not be able to post my thoughts on things and when the premiere airs:( but I should be back up soon(and not using my mom's PC like I am now[face_tired] )

Anyway, I can't wait as usual and this animation just looks better and better.:D

And to the above comment, not all bounty hunters are like real life ones...mainly the ones in the SW universe work for criminal organizations and corrupt governments so Bane and Co. being wanted by the Republic isn't really much of a stretch.[face_peace]

10. jasperjones

jasperjones Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    You could be both though couldn't you? An outlaw who is also a bounty hunter.

11. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Where? You mean the space suit thing? I don't think it's a proper cloth for a Jedi...

12. FistoFan93

Jul 27, 2009
    No, Cato would not know how to use the force. And we know from the holocron heist book that there will be another (new) jedi that will be controlled by Cato (read the Cad Bane or Cato Wook page if you want to know --> heavy spoiler material).

BTW, he did answer: with his signature smile

13. FistoFan93

Jul 27, 2009
    Yes, I think Brian will do it just right, although I did hear a little bit of chi cho in his voice. Indeed strange about Fisto not answerring the goodmorning, but he did smile, though. And he will probably pop up and talk later during the episode.

14. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Oh, come on. A Kit Fisto smile is worth a thousand words!

15. Butters4115

Butters4115 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2009
    Yeah! More Kit! Do you guys think that clip of Kit and Mace is from "Holocron Heist" or another episode?

16. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    I think it's something else.

17. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    It's gotta be from Holocron Heist. Kit obviously meets up with 3 other great Jedi in, where else? The Jedi Temple.
    His smile is worth a thousand words! :D

Now if we can see Kit in his Swim Clout as described in the Visual Guide...

18. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Jocasta Nu seems maybe less.. conceited? I'm looking forward to more of those Jedi archive moments.
    Yes, that small appearance by Kit Fisto was nice. Wonder if Obi-Wan's been in that vault yet?
    I don't like Cato Parasitti's voice. Just a human woman with an ugly alien head pasted on. I thought it might be different, judging from Zam. I hope the writers/animators aren't uneasy to make female characters that don't fit the 'ideal' human female design.
    And I think these clips have helped me like Bane more.. Nice to have a competant bad guy who doesn't weild a lightsaber.

19. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    I think Jocasta sounds as conceited as always: "There is more knowledge here than anywhere else in the galaxy." That's not a very humble statement.

20. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    ^True, she is quite like her character in AotC, 'If it's not in our archives, it simply doesn't exist'. Still, she seems a little less pompous in the clips to me. Her showing Ahsoka around reminds me of the cloners giving Obi-Wan a tour of the factory, and bragging to Obi-Wan how great and capable the clones are.

21. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I always liked Jocasta as the fussy, conceited librarian. :-B

Glad to see they haven't changed her character.

Hopefully her fate won't be as horrific as the original Jocasta's ha ha ha

22. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yeah, I thought she sounded nicer. She seemed high-strung in AOTC. Here she was more.. I dunno.. grandmotherly? I wouldn't blame her for being proud of the library.

23. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    Watching that Interview clip, you can see Ahsoka, Anakin, Ki-Adi and Obi-Wan in the Geonosis scenes, but no Luminara. We do know that she is there in those episodes so it looks like it is just her who gets captured.

24. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Wow! :eek: Thanks so much for posting those links.

The new clips and interviews were splendid. This premiere is going to please a lot of fans.

I'm quite impressed with the improved animation. Especially the facial expressions. And Bane chewing the toothpick... whoa.

25. padme46

padme46 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2009
    Yeah thanks. I can't wait! It seems like this week has been going slow. Maybe It's because CW is on Friday.