1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Clone Wars Official TCW Preview Clips Discussion Thread (Heavy Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Gry Sarth, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronderu_lij_Kumar Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Does anyone know when General Grievous will make his comeback in Season 2? I've been waiting forever to see him again. I hope I don't have too much longer to wait[face_praying]
  2. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Those documentaries and trailers should be discussed in the General TCW Thread. This thread is for those preview clips of entire scenes of upcoming episodes.
  3. Bly Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa, they actually said Denal's name. Sweet. Looks like this is gonna be a Clone-heavy ep. Which is fine by me.:D
  4. Blue Ice Cream Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. FistoFan93 Jedi Knight

star 4

I've found the CN preview on youtube. Contains footage of Children of the Force + geonosis arc:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDPZusmclQ
  6. Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    [/quote] Whoa, they actually said Denal's name. Sweet. Looks like this is gonna be a Clone-heavy ep. Which is fine by me.:D [/quote]

They should have said his name a long time ago. I remember watching Duel of the Droids and it kept getting at me that this guy just shows up for heck of it. He has a sweet helmet and is the only 501st Trooper on the battlefield aside from Rex(As far as stripes go), and yet he doesn't make it either. I thought the reason we hardly knew anything about him was because he was going to be a main character. :mad:
  7. SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master

star 4
    They said his name? I didn't hear it, maybe it's just me.
  8. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The Children of the Force looks pretty sweet, if that is one episode. Hard to believe it would be.

Looks like Anakin and Ahsoka go to Mustafar, and Mace and Obi-Wan go after Bane?
  9. Butters4115 Jedi Youngling

i didn't hear it either.
  10. Bly Jedi Master

star 4
    The one trooper says, "Hey, Denal, good job frying that bounty hunter." It's low, so you can't really hear it, but he says it.
  11. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yup, they say it...and if they air it like that, it will be like Dooku Captured all over again.[face_whistling] (If you don't get my meaning, watch the end of Cargo of Doom, then watch the exclusive clip again[face_peace] )
  12. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Like Dooku Captured except worse.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
  13. childoftheforce94 Jedi Youngling

in the [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pF98O09SO0]most recent preview[/link] for 'children of the force', the opening shot was anakin looking at the green blood left on the floor.
    we know that cad bane's blood is green, because when ahsoka repels cad bane's blast in 'cargo of doom', green blood spats out from where the shot hit him. [time frame: 00:13:01].
    i am certain that the clone which we saw kill cad bane, was indeed cad bane.
    at time frame 00:20:03, we see the "clone" clutching his left arm, in the exact same spot ahsoka's shot hit him.
    the last sequence of the episode has the "clone" clutching onto his left arm the whole time.
    the very last frame of 'cargo of doom' (time frame 00:21:52) is anakin, ahsoka still on the ship, and the "clone" walking away, his arm still clutched. i don't think this is a coincidence. who ever drew out the last frame was very clever: making sure that the the trio for the next episode was subtly introduced.

this is my first post. :].
  14. Blue Ice Cream Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the footage! :) Good stuff.

Welcome child.
  15. cwquest Jedi Youngling

star 1
    obi wans dirt covered face and expression at the end of that clip are great. ved
  16. Darth_Comrade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I do agree!

But does anyone know the name of that song in the last clip? I don't normally listen to songs but that one is just stuck in my head. :p
  17. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to LACWAC, childoftheforce :)
  18. Alpha-Red Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Woah, anyone bothered to pause on that crazy-looking V-19 hyperdrive ring configuration at 0:08?
  19. novajoe23 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well, it would still be annoying, but it's close enough that we could be just watching the same scene again from a different angle. Granted, the clones walk off the ship at a different time, and Anakin's conversation with Yularen would have had to be much shorter than it seems, AND Ahsoka would have to magically appear at Anakin's side right afterwards... OK, never mind, it's worse than Dooku Captured.
  20. SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master

star 4
    Bayside-We'll be ok
  21. Darth_Comrade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Cool, thanks man!
  22. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    I wouldn't say the continuity error is as bad as Dooku captured, mainly because it's completely irrelevant. They are just sort of showing an "alternative take" of the landing scene where the timing and positioning of the characters is a little different, nothing beyond that as far as I can tell. It's weird, but not very traumatic.
  23. Alexrd Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just found that this clip is a deleted scene. If you see at the end of the episode Cargo of Doom, Denal/Bane is already out of the ship.
  24. Blue Ice Cream Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The continuity error is NOT as bad as the one during Dooku Captured.
  25. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    How the Force did a deleted scene already find its way on to the internet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.