main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official TCW Clips Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Sep 7, 2009.

1. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    That is true, but I think this belongs to the next episode. There are two things happening at the same time: anakin talks to yularen at the end of CoD, and the preview you see above. Since, they can't show two things happening at the same time, this fits into the next episode. The is not a deleted scene.

2. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Okay, you guys have made me change my mind. The continuity error from Dooku Captured is not as severe as this new one.

Does anyone still believe this is a deleted scene?

It's most likely from the next episode.

3. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Cartoon Network showed it.

Maybe, or maybe not. It wouldn't make sense showing something that already happened. And this scene could very well be deleted since it doesn't add much to the story.

4. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I'm pretty sure it's the beginning of the episode. They restaged the final scene from the previous episode in order to remind viewers that the group has just arrived from the mission and that "Denal" killed Cad Bane. It's an important setup for what's going to play out in the episode. The only problem is that this "retake" has slightly different timing and positioning of the characters from what we saw in the end of CoD. This is nowhere near as serious as the problems with Dooku Captured.

5. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Btw, could someone explain me the whole problem of Dooku Captured?

Thanks in advance.

6. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    The problems basically is:
    [image=http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7677/monkeylizardp.jpg]
    At the end of Dooku Captured they showed Anakin and Obi-Wan switching their drinks and thus avoiding consuming the spiked drinks the pirates gave them. The following episode showed them waking up in a cell, mentioning that the drinks must have knocked them out. The webcomic tried to fix things, but made an even bigger mess, by showing the monkey lizard trying to drug them repeatedly until he dumped the drug in the ventilation system and knocked them out.

And then there was the whole conjured lightsaber debacle, but that's another story.

7. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Wow. [/facepalm]

8. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    Ah, you just can't trust a monkey-lizard. :D

9. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah, pretty much what Gry said...and of course you can also blame the monkey lizard for this one too.:p

Yeah, not as bad since it shows somewhat of a different angle of the same scene, but I just felt I had to point it out anyway since it is different. Oh well, I'm looking forward to this week's episode irregardless.[face_peace]

10. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Moved from episode thread:

11. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    Wow! So much Sidious. That's what I like to see.

Thanks for sharing this. :)

12. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    It's sort of weird to see him actually emoting and strutting around, instead of just standing there in the shadows looking menacing.

13. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Thankfully, he still looks menacing while he's strutting around.

Pretty eerie scene.

14. star-wars-insider-50

star-wars-insider-50 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    quick question: who is Sidious even talking too?????????? it cant be a droid surely???

15. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    We don't know, since they don't show the rest of the room. Have to wait until friday... ;)

16. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    The audience.

17. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    True.

18. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Tha power of the dark side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural... like breaking the fourth wall and talking directly to the audience.

19. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    If that's the case, I don't mind.

20. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    This next episode is looking stellar. I don't care who Sidious is talking to. The scene is perfectly eerie.

Mister Pitt rules!

21. star-wars-insider-50

Feb 13, 2005
    Yes, your right, the fact that our main villain is showing signs of schizophrenia bears no rational explanation at all

22. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    And the worst part is he's doing it through a hologram. So not only can no one hear him through the hologram, but no one can hear him in his office where he's making the message. Unless Mas Amedda is standing next to him and scratching his head wondering why Sids is sending a hologram to no one in particular.

23. star-wars-insider-50

Feb 13, 2005
    LOL exactlyy, if it was a continuity error everyone would soon be jumping on the band wagon

24. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    He is watching the children, that's why.

25. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah, I wondered that myself...then I thought maybe he was talking to Dooku, buuut...