Clone Wars Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

1. iPodwithnomusic Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Not that I'm an experienced writer, but I did write the first draft of my idea of Rex's fate yesterday. Perhaps you may find it useful?
    Sgt Crowfield and XJapanRoX like this.
  2. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I would totally have dibs on the Rex avatars from a TCW comic by @XJapanRoX that ties up some TCW gaps and loose ends! =D

@Sgt Crowfield, I've been pretty angry myself which is one of the reasons I've been around less for a while. Its harder when there is nothing left but scraps and a slim hope for more. That's my excuse to missing SWW this year. Tom Kane is this week (last). I'm starting to get a little more excited about Rebels. I've gotten there by reminding myself one reason I love TCW is because it is the best animated show I've seen in a long time. Its alot of live up to but I want it to be topped. I think together Filoni and Weisman can do it and the ripple effect will be more action cartoons on the air and they'll have to really up their game. I'm getting back in touch with my inner Greg Weisman fangril. I hope he gets to write as well as produce. Last Friday's episode of Transformers Prime surprise me by being written by him and the coolest thing on that show since Spiderman and Deadpool hung out. That really helped alot.
    Last edited by Seerow, Jun 4, 2013
    Sgt Crowfield and XJapanRoX like this.
  3. cwustudent Force Ghost

star 4
    You managed to explain exactly how I feel about the abrupt cancellation. Its like watching the entire film saga, getting all the way to ROTJ, when Luke is about to face Vader and Palpatine - and then the screen goes black, then Mickey Mouse pops up and says in his helium-voice, "Haha! No more of this! But I promise to give you a sequel! Haha!" It doesn't inspire confidence, does it? The bonus content is a half-***ed apology.
  4. Darth_Arapsis Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am happy despite the cancellation. Few animated shows live this long.
  5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4

Yeah, but it could have lived a little longer and pass peacefully without the murder from Disney. ;)
  6. hlc88 Force Ghost

star 4

I view this as Disney pulling an Order 66 on us :(

With just a few survivors to see a small future.
  7. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    And then we end on the hopeful note of a sunrise(?) with Owen staring at a new dawn or a hopeless sunset before an endless night.
    Last edited by Seerow, Jun 5, 2013
  8. hlc88 Force Ghost

star 4

We can hope its the first option rather then the second option...
    darklordoftech likes this.
  9. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
  10. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    In another thread someone claimed that TCW retcons Onderon and Dxun meeting. Is that true?
  11. HEDGESMFG Force Ghost

star 4
    I never saw any evidence to suggest this. If it did, it's an extremely small attempt at it that will probably be ignored by future source books. Onderon was actually done quite faithfully in the show.
  12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4

What what what..... Where?!

It could have had one episode devoted to the strong Force connetion that Onderon has. Ahsoka could have had a dark side cave moment on the planet and have Lux be the prime focus in the visions. BUT NO! We were stuck with a dumb old king for 3 episodes and a lame triangle of "love".
    It could have been better... ;)
  13. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    We don't want Onderon to be a Dagobah :p
    Last edited by Darth Vader, Jun 14, 2013
    cwustudent likes this.
  14. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
  15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4

I would have loved that. Even TFU 2 did a Dagobah thing... everywhere there is a dark side energy such a thing could happen.
  16. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Possibly
  17. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    Keep in mind that we don't know what version of Sith history Lucas and Filoni believe in.
  18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
    True is true... maybe they want to preserve the unique factor of Dagobah's evil cave.
  19. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    They also might go with the New Sith Wars being the only Sith Wars (GL's intent when making the prequels)
  20. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Probably where the Sith fail and lose :p
  21. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    In what version do the Sith succeed and win?
  22. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Revenge of the Sith :p
  23. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    I tend to take anything people with 2013 reg dates say with a grain of salt. ;)
  24. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't be prejudicial
  25. Seerow SWTV★Manager

Manager
    star 6
    [/quote]

A darkside cave on Onderon? Why Onderon? That arc had enough to complain about without giving us a taste of Mortis and a ESB homage to Dagobah.