main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Yoda appeared in the first and last episode too. I had hoped he and Ventress would meet again in TCW.

2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    The Clone Wars Logo also appeared in the first and last episode....this is getting weird.

3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    And don't forget that announcer guy... He was also in the first and last episode.

4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared in the first and last episode.

Who wudda thunkit?

darth fluffy likes this.
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No they weren't

Anakin and Obi-Wan were not in Ambush which was the first episode in TCW series

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  6. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Yo know, you're right.

I was thinking of the battle of Christophsis as being in the first, ep, but it wasn't. That was in the movie. I got mixed up.

However, that said... looked at one way the movie is the "start" of TCW. It was the official launch / jumping off point for the series. And they were in that. Or... looked at another way, Cat and Mouse is the start (chronologically) and they were in that.

So what you said is true... but what I said could also be true... from a certain point of view.

:)

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Come on guys, I just wanted to talk about Ventress. :p

8. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Yes I agree, let's keep talking about her. She's awesome, let's petition to get her back ...

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  9. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Bring back Ventress!!!!!

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Now there's a petition campaign I could lead.

Bring back the Ventress arc in the bonus content, assuming every episode in it is as awesome as the best TCW episode EVER Bounty.

Make Ventress a main character in Rebels.

"What's a hot bald chick like you doing on a show like this?"
    "I'm not much of a talker."

:D

07jonesj likes this.
  11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    You're right, Bounty may be the best episode. There are many good opportunities for her to come back. I wouldn't be opposed to an actual campaign.

12. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013

Merry Christmas to you ! George Takei used the same picture on his twitter !

13. Mzukiller

Mzukiller Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    I still don't know how to feel about Ventress anymore. On one hand I really want her to answer for her crimes above all else, but on the other my will to hate her has been broken by the fact that nothing can stop Filoni's waifu favoritism.

I guess I could stomach having her in Rebels, as long as she's not being a "super cool anti-hero" all the time.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't really get into a character's onscreen morality, only whether I find him or her fun and entertaining to watch. *shrugs*

After Massacre, Ventress was doing nothing more than looking after herself anyway.

As far as Filoni favoritism..."Skywalker's filthy obnoxious little pet." That is all. :D

Mzukiller likes this.
  15. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Her crimes were nowhere near as bad as those of Darth "blow my daughter's planet up" Vader. And everyone seemed to accept his redemption in RoTJ.

So I could see Ventress being redeemed and becoming a hero of the Rebellion. Especially if her worst acts remained unknown to her new allies.

16. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Truth be told a lot of people in SW seem unrealistically ready to forgive stuff that just wouldn't be forgiven in real life.

In AoTC Anakin comes to Padme and confesses to mass murder. Of men women and children. And Padme's like "aaaww, poor you, it's ok, here let me hug you".

Applying real life laws to SW, from AOTC onwards, Padme Amidala is guilty of knowingly harboring a war criminal. Which is a pretty damn serious charge.

Contessa, podjazd, JackG and 4 others like this.
  17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I was OK with what Padme did in AOTC. I think Anakin should have gotten help, but at the same time, I find what the Tusken men did to his mother more horrible due to the level of pain she endured and the random cold-blooded ness of the act, and also there was no law enforcement on Tatooine. That doesn't make Anakin's behavior acceptable but I've never been particularly bothered by it either

As far as ROTJ...the ending is what made me a Star Wars fan. It gave me hope that someone who had done such horrible deeds could turn himself around.

18. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    Really? I'm surprised to hear that, I would have assumed he would have posted something Star Trek related.
    Actually, Cat and Mouse is the first episode of TCW.:p

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

No it wasn't, it was Ambush, go check Wiki,

20. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Cat and Mouse chronologically IU is first.
    OOU the movie or Ambush were first.

darklordoftech likes this.
  21. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    I was joking, chronologically it's the first episode of the series. I don't know why I bother putting smilies at the end of my sentences.:D

22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Meh, i wouldn't bother with chronological order with this series, would be a ***** to sort through :p

23. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    I really enjoyed viewing them chronologically.
    Here's the order posted by @DarthMarino.
    [​IMG]

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    I still wouldn't bother but that's just me :p

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm totally going to do it, but it might be this coming summer. Unless I decide to plow through a few episodes at a time on weekends.