Clone Wars Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Togruta Force Ghost

star 4
    Yoda appeared in the first and last episode too. I had hoped he and Ventress would meet again in TCW.
  2. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    The Clone Wars Logo also appeared in the first and last episode....this is getting weird.
  3. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    And don't forget that announcer guy... He was also in the first and last episode.
  4. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared in the first and last episode.

Who wudda thunkit?
    darth fluffy likes this.
  5. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    No they weren't

Anakin and Obi-Wan were not in Ambush which was the first episode in TCW series
    Last edited by Legolas Skywalker, Dec 29, 2013
    iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  6. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    Yo know, you're right.

I was thinking of the battle of Christophsis as being in the first, ep, but it wasn't. That was in the movie. I got mixed up.

However, that said... looked at one way the movie is the "start" of TCW. It was the official launch / jumping off point for the series. And they were in that. Or... looked at another way, Cat and Mouse is the start (chronologically) and they were in that.

So what you said is true... but what I said could also be true... from a certain point of view.

:)
  7. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Come on guys, I just wanted to talk about Ventress. :p
  8. Watto Chosen One

star 4
    Yes I agree, let's keep talking about her. She's awesome, let's petition to get her back ...
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  9. hlc88 Force Ghost

star 4
    Bring back Ventress!!!!!
  10. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Now there's a petition campaign I could lead.

Bring back the Ventress arc in the bonus content, assuming every episode in it is as awesome as the best TCW episode EVER Bounty.

Make Ventress a main character in Rebels.

"What's a hot bald chick like you doing on a show like this?"
    "I'm not much of a talker."

:D
    07jonesj likes this.
  11. Watto Chosen One

star 4
    You're right, Bounty may be the best episode. There are many good opportunities for her to come back. I wouldn't be opposed to an actual campaign.
  12. Ani501st Jedi Master

star 3

Merry Christmas to you ! George Takei used the same picture on his twitter !
  13. Mzukiller Jedi Master

star 2
    I still don't know how to feel about Ventress anymore. On one hand I really want her to answer for her crimes above all else, but on the other my will to hate her has been broken by the fact that nothing can stop Filoni's waifu favoritism.

I guess I could stomach having her in Rebels, as long as she's not being a "super cool anti-hero" all the time.
    Last edited by Mzukiller, Dec 29, 2013
  14. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I don't really get into a character's onscreen morality, only whether I find him or her fun and entertaining to watch. *shrugs*

After Massacre, Ventress was doing nothing more than looking after herself anyway.

As far as Filoni favoritism..."Skywalker's filthy obnoxious little pet." That is all. :D
    Last edited by anakinfansince1983, Dec 29, 2013
    Mzukiller likes this.
  15. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    Her crimes were nowhere near as bad as those of Darth "blow my daughter's planet up" Vader. And everyone seemed to accept his redemption in RoTJ.

So I could see Ventress being redeemed and becoming a hero of the Rebellion. Especially if her worst acts remained unknown to her new allies.
  16. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    Truth be told a lot of people in SW seem unrealistically ready to forgive stuff that just wouldn't be forgiven in real life.

In AoTC Anakin comes to Padme and confesses to mass murder. Of men women and children. And Padme's like "aaaww, poor you, it's ok, here let me hug you".

Applying real life laws to SW, from AOTC onwards, Padme Amidala is guilty of knowingly harboring a war criminal. Which is a pretty damn serious charge.
    Contessa, podjazd, JackG and 4 others like this.
  17. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I was OK with what Padme did in AOTC. I think Anakin should have gotten help, but at the same time, I find what the Tusken men did to his mother more horrible due to the level of pain she endured and the random cold-blooded ness of the act, and also there was no law enforcement on Tatooine. That doesn't make Anakin's behavior acceptable but I've never been particularly bothered by it either

As far as ROTJ...the ending is what made me a Star Wars fan. It gave me hope that someone who had done such horrible deeds could turn himself around.
  18. Obimus Primobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Really? I'm surprised to hear that, I would have assumed he would have posted something Star Trek related.
    Actually, Cat and Mouse is the first episode of TCW.:p
    Last edited by Obimus Primobi, Dec 29, 2013
  19. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6

No it wasn't, it was Ambush, go check Wiki,
  20. Force Smuggler Chosen One

star 6
    Cat and Mouse chronologically IU is first.
    OOU the movie or Ambush were first.
    darklordoftech likes this.
  21. Obimus Primobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I was joking, chronologically it's the first episode of the series. I don't know why I bother putting smilies at the end of my sentences.:D
  22. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Meh, i wouldn't bother with chronological order with this series, would be a ***** to sort through :p
  23. Obimus Primobi Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I really enjoyed viewing them chronologically.
    Here's the order posted by @DarthMarino.
    [IMG]
  24. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    I still wouldn't bother but that's just me :p
  25. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I'm totally going to do it, but it might be this coming summer. Unless I decide to plow through a few episodes at a time on weekends.