main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    We can hope it gets finished and gets in somehow!

2. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    Thank the maker someone took the conversation away from Ahsoka's clothing or lack thereof....:rolleyes:

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan give us all the reason we need to do another SaveTheCloneWars campaign.We need to make this poor man's dream come true.

4. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  5. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    SaveTheCloneWars!!!!! :D

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm in if we can add "and go back to season 2's episode writing style."

7. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    ^ I'll add that I'd like to see different characters have some time to shine. More Mace, Luminara, Aayla's boobs-er Aayla's character, etc.

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

One can dream... one can dream...

Thanks Seerow... that is so sweet of you to say!

SAVE THE CLONE WARS!!!!

HUZZA!!!

I second that! :p
    Such a great season that was with so much consistent story-telling. I have from many people that that is their favorite season.

Something I agree 100% with. I have been saying that for years and even more after Filoni posted video answers to fan questions before Season Five aired.
    This is one of the reasons I love this season so much. There is a lot of focus on secondary characters...

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    You misspelled "Anakin's ass."

cwustudent and Heero_Yuy like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    We should do another twitter campaign and also send letters and emails to netflix as savetheclonewars.com recommends.

11. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    It's funny, I remember watching the Yoda arc and seeing Aayla and Luminara on either side of Kenobi. I now jokingly refer to that bit as the Obi-Wan's *****es scene.

12. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Anyone have recs of eps/arcs that may not put me to sleep? I really am trying to give TCW a chance now I have access to it but S1 sure starts sloooooow.

13. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    Hmmm The Ryloth trilogy is good. As are the Cad Bane eps, Geanosis, Nightsisters, and SOME Mandolorian eps.

14. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan your enthusiasm is infectious! ;) I do not know you too well but i've seen you on the boards enough that when i saw those two Filoni sketches for the Tikkes arc, you were the one i thought of right away! You were so persistent over the years that I know Filoni acknowledged your specific request once or twice. I wanted to make sure you knew that Dave will be on an upcoming RebelForce Radio for an interview on their podcast. They are asking that we submit questions on their Facebook page that they can ask Dave. I suggest you flood the comments for that FB post with questions on Tikkes and his arc! :)

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

S2 has a very good, consistent run of stories. Just keep on pushing through. It may be that this show isn't for you, however, but I'd recommend staying with it and if you can to get to the end.

16. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    @ hlc88: Thanks. I'm trying. I'm also wary the order of eps on Netflix is wrong as far as the story order goes. I want TCW to make sense. Any suggestions? People keep speaking of episode arcs but I have no idea where they fall or what eps they contain?

17. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Well, they produced a lot of episodes in the first three seasons that were made as prequels to earlier episodes. Netflix has just put them up in how they aired, rather then in chronological order.

But to help you, I will send you a PM :)

18. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you. I have to say the first two eps I saw make no sense in the fact they're so different. :p

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good luck with that.

And watch Landing at Point Rain.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  20. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Thanks, I have a feeling I'll need it. I can say the feel of TCW is utterly different to the films. Thus far I don't see how on earth they are meant to been seen as a bridge between the trilogies.

21. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Wait till later seasons. You'll understand.............

Somewhat.

Seerow likes this.
  22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I think the two trilogies feel very different and TCW feels much more like the OT, so in that sense it does work as a bridge.

Seerow likes this.
  23. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Interesting view. I haven't seen enough TCW yet to see if I share it.

24. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I truly sympathize with your lack of tolerance for TCW episodes that just aren't your thing, I definitely have some of those, but I still think your best bet is to watch every episode because only you can see what you respond to and what you don't. Everyone's list of best and worst differs.

Contessa and Seerow like this.
  25. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Watto! I am so happy to hear that that is how fellow fans know me.

Indeed, I was. I was persistent on the border of annoying almost. Not everybody liked my gleeful barrage of messages about "TIKKES IN THE CLONE WARS".

Thank you for the suggestion, I will do that in tue upcoming days. ;)

RFR has to hear the word of Tikkes!

Thanks again for the shout-out and may the Force be with you!