main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So I was re watching the Deserter and I just thought of something is Cut the biological Dad of his kids just wondering because the facts dont add up to support that.

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Nope. However, they are half-human.

I think it was the TCW Character Guide that first established this.

3. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I know the boy's half-human, it's obvious by looking at his smaller lekku. But the girl looks full-on Twi'lek to me.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ah thank you because it just did not add up because of him being a clone and fighting in the battle of Geonosis

5. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I figured lekku grew as Twi-lek kids aged.

[​IMG]

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I bet they would eventually have kids but I would have to say those kids look to be 5 to 8. I would have wanted to see cut again.

7. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    He can't be, they're far too old. Cut deserted shortly after the Battle of Geonosis which was at most a year before TCW began.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He was born in 25bby witch was 3 years before the clone wars.

9. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Looking at the girl, she does appear to have flesh-tones intermingled with her lavender skin.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The girl is also half human.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  11. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    From the pic I'd guess they are a mixed family. One is a biological hybrid and one is adopted.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Makes sense for them to be adopted.

13. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Jedi Knight Fett and Revanfan1 like this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I stand corrected you are right.

Revanfan1 and Iron_lord like this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder what happend to the real father did he just up and leave die or what?

16. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Going by the article - he just up and left at some point.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder how many clones ended up deserting the republic. I bet there had to be over at least 500 hundred. We know about Omege Squad, cut who else.

18. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    There's a few others in the novels besides Omega Squad - Spar, Sull.

However - those also established that Palpatine has would-be deserters executed - so Cut may have been one of the luckier ones, to avoid this.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes I agree I bet the rate of deserters greatly increased as the Empire started.

20. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    In the novels, there's a few Fett clones left in the military, post RoTJ (Luke Skywalker & The Shadows of Mindor has one).

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They would have to be over 60 with there growth not including the few who stopped the growth exleration.

22. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Indeed. Though the ageing might vary from clone to clone - with them all being 30+ years old chronologically, but varying in physical age from 50-odd to 80-odd.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    And they stopped producing Fett clones around the time of a new hope so some could be very young.

Here is another one for you what would happen if the clone wars ended and the republic still stood what would happen to the clones.

24. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Either way hits close to home for the last bit of dialogue in Carnage of Krell. "And what happens to us then? We're soldiers." I think either way unless they desert or runaway most clones will be soldiers until the day they die. Either that or they'll all be janitors and other odd jobs no one else wants. Look at what Gregor was reduced to with his amnesia.

25. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    It's now the official LF line that the clones developed an degree of restlessness under the Empire, to the point that they were very purposefully supplanted within the Stormtrooper Corps by eager and patriotic non-clone recruits. It would be interesting to see if this new line leads to new stories related to it. Would the clones be put through events after the Rise of the Empire that resemble their real life counterparts, the Janissaries and Mamluks. A Clone-ruled Sultanate Republic formed when an Imperial regional governor is usurped by restless clone troopers? A not-so-peaceful replacement of clone stormtroopers with recruits? Or just an end to the Fett legacy in the Stormtrooper Corps with a whimper rather than a bang?

Generally, I'd prefer to keep the number of clone deserters at a minimum. 500 deserters is a drop in the ocean of clone troopers, so it's tolerably small if it's broadly spread across the GAR/Stormtrooper Corps.

You mean if Anakin did the right thing and helped Mace Windu bring Palpatine to justice? That would depend entirely on what the hypothetical post-Clone Wars surviving Republic would develop into and the attitudes of its leaders.