main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    God, at the end of that episode the first time I watched I was all "GOD DAMN IT AHSOKA GET OVER YOUR LOINS AND TELL HIM WHAT A BLOODY IDIOT HE IS! I KNOW YOU HAVE LIKE ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR LOINS, BUT STILL!"

Could have been worse though. *stares at Anakin*

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Kablob

And that whole, Steela; Lux and Ahsoka love triangle thing was just...out there to me. I mean, It was great that Ahsoka got over Lux for the most part. But I guess the writers just wanted tension or something.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    I guess all Padawans go through that awkward phase. Most of them get over it, some of them leave, and one of them ruins everything for everyone.

4. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Lux was so annoying. The worst was probably the "take Ahsoka to snowy death watch death planet date rape" thing.

5. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Bo-Katan seemed to like Ahsoka at least, before they knew she was a Jedi and attacked her.

The fight scene for that episode was cool though. Especially the way Ahsoka took out those four death watch members.

cwustudent likes this.
  6. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Did you not do any research on this freaking terrorist group you're going to? Like how they hate Jedi pretty much more than anything?

"Try not to choke on your stupidity," indeed.

Though I did love how when he pulled a blaster on her she just grabbed it from him in like two seconds. She's a Jedi, you idiot.

cwustudent, moonjump05, Doop and 2 others like this.
  7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Shame we didn't get to see Barriss anymore after the Geonosis arc (we did see her in her starfighter flying next to Ahsoka in the very beginning of the first Umbara episode, but she wasn't on screen for more than a second or two so I'm not counting that) until the Fugitive arc. I would've loved a whole arc with Luminara, Barriss, Anakin, and Ahsoka. It would've strengthened their friendship making her betrayal a bit more impactful, and it also could've been a good opportunity to slyly hint at Barriss' changing viewpoint. Perhaps she could've said some sort of somewhat radical viewpoint of hers on the war or the Jedi in the arc?

8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Cevan

Yeah, like maybe she doesn't agree with something they are doing and actually get's angry about it or something? Like innocents were killed unintentionally or something. And she get's upset because so many lives are being killed for no reason?

Kablob likes this.
  9. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014

My hypothetical The Right Jedi book could do so much with that two second cameo on Umbara. Barriss was at Umbara, do you know how much messed up crap could have happened to her there? Krell is the least of it.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  10. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

Something along those lines, yes. Or perhaps something less severe that most Jedi would have little to no problem with, making her views seem a little stranger.

Kablob and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  11. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Cevan

That would be a good way to do that scene. I could see her shouting about something from the war or due to the war and then everyone staring at her in disbelief.

12. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Bariss in cold blood premeditated the deaths of many people at the temple, like 6 Jedi, not counting other personnel got wasted. Plus she managed to somehow get that woman's husband to eat the nano bombs, they never explain what that was all about and why she'd only talk to Tano. Her fall to the darkside must've been quite deep. I found the whole Bariss arc annoying.

13. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Again, this is why we need to get Stover on it.

I've got notes I can send them and everything.

14. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    There's something really interesting over at Jedi News about TCW info being released this week...anybody have any idea what it might be?

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe more episodes? Or some unreleased stuff?

16. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    It'll probably just be info about the season 6 Blu-Ray, but I hope there's something more.

I'll say it again: I think for the next few years or so each summer they should release an unfinished arc, whether it be in the form of individual episodes or all compiled together into a movie. They could just release them straight onto Netflix, with a digital release on iTunes and such a month or so later. Heck, they could even air them on Disney Channel or Disney XD if they wanted to. During the summer there isn't really any new Star Wars stuff being released usually; all the books, movies, and Rebels are coming out every time of the year except for summer. One TCW arc each summer for the next few years would be fantastic.

17. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    According to Witwer its extremely unlikely in a podcast due to resources and money it'll take to finish TCW, plus not all the same people behind TCW still have jobs or the same jobs , the CW team was split up and many gone so even if it was done by a different crew it wouldn't be the same.

18. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    I'm going to guess a Season 6 Blu-Ray set with maybe a surprise arc or two in addition to what we got on Netflix. And then probably a Clone Wars box set with extensive bonus features.

Stephen Stanton has posted a few vague hints:

"I've got a good feeling about this."

19. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014

Wait, but isn't Tarkin having a good feeling about something a bad sign? :p

Seriously though. Stover. Barriss. Go.

Gallandro likes this.
  20. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    *double post*

21. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Surprise bonus arc with more adventures of D-Squad!

22. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Why do you feel the need to do that

23. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Maybe we can let the fans fund the return of TCW. I'm sure we could raise enough.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Doop

That would be nice. But maybe they could only do the summer episode idea that Cevan said. But it could be like, things in the show that need clearing up/explained like Barriss. Or expand on more of the Jedi Temple and perhaps Clones leading up to order 66? I don't know; those are just a couple off the top of my head.

25. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Honestly guys, getting more actual episodes of TCW that way is a total pipe dream.

I'm sure we'll get those stories eventually, but not that way.

And again on the Barriss front: Stover. Book. Write.