main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Set on Mon Calamari.

2. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I could've told you that.

3. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    That's literally all that we know though.

4. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Oh. I wonder if it would be about the king getting targeted by assassins or the seperatists invading again.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Think Anakin can retrieve his own helmet this time?

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think when we see more clone wars it will be the bounties arc.

7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Am interested in more concept art, stuff they released was surely a tease as SOD featured a lot of cool designs . Maybe they can release Concept art video/DVD bonus or book at some point for TCW.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I would love some more concept art.

9. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Beyond arc stories being developed in different ways, I'd love to see all the new concept art in another book. I enjoyed the first one, but its content was rather limited.

10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    You're missing the arc featuring Maul in his Sith robes, the SOD writer confirmed he'd have one more season 8 arc. And Ventress for sure had one more as you alluded to.

11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    If they followed the plan of other story conferences, there should be one more short one prior to what would've been season 8. Rex and R2 arc was Season 8.

12. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    She won't die, then, in Dark Disciple? Yippee!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. SlashMan

SlashMan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2012
    http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...ne/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    I was happy at first to see this. But then I got mad. Here's the thing; there was a lot of speculation that Disney pretty much forced the team to pull the plug on the Clone Wars for Rebels. But then The Lost Missions was touted as being the completed series. But then later, we found out that that the series was "mainly completed," and then later, we get news like this that shows that they barely scratched the surface: Clone Wars could have easily lived on much longer and completed its stories for all of the characters involved.

Will Rebels be good? Probably. But they've gotten off to a terrible start by killing an otherwise popular show in its place. Meanwhile, I'll be buying up all the TCW comic continuations...

14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I assumed that Maul in robes would feature in the Bo-Katan/Ahsoka Arc since he's still in power on Mandalore

15. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    DarthTalgus I thought about that too, it's possible... But all the other sketches Filoni presented were for unique mutually exclusive arcs. I was thinking they're probably separate but the jury is still out.

16. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014

AHSOKA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE SAME PLANET AS DARTH MAUL NO GET AWAY[face_nail_biting]

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I don't see why darth Maul would try to kill Ashoka unless provoked because Jedi are not his biggest concern. I also think Maul will be ruling Mandolre until the Empire dicers to do something about him.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So at this point there was only one more season 6 arc we have not seen correct and that is the bounties arc.

19. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Yeah but she was clearly working with Bo-Katan, and she called the Jedi Council about something. That sounds like she's actively opposing him somehow.

TANO GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR ANY SITH LORDS EXCEPT FOR DARTH VADER[face_nail_biting]

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have a feeling that she will be dead by the time rebels is over.

21. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What if Maul kills Ahsoka, making Anakin strike him down with all of his hatred :eek:

22. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    Speaking as someone who is a huge fan of Ahsoka, I'd definitely rather have her be dead by A New Hope. Not because she was a Jedi, but because she is way to close to Darth Vader for him to just let her run free. "She will join him, or die," basically.

Now they could just have them never cross paths and her never find out that Vader is Anakin, but that would be really, really lame. It would be a complete waste of a potentially great story.

JediFan215 and Vader'sGoodHand like this.
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Well we may never know unless they real ease it.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Then I will never say another word against the Maul resurrection.

DarthTalgus likes this.
  25. Kablob

Jul 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

:p

JediFan215 likes this.