main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Vader'sGoodHand

Vader'sGoodHand Jedi Master star 3

Apr 1, 2014

When I saw him in the show I thought that it was purely to kill Ahsoka in the end.

2. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Pretty much, yeah. Hard to say how they would've broken out the seasons since Season 5 only had 20 episodes, but yeah the BH arc should've been in there, it came right after Yoda arc and they were getting ready to or started animating it. They probably wouldn't have fit any more into Season 6 beyond BH and Utapau arcs.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    O:)

Kablob likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

As a person who is not even close to an Ashoka Fan I say she is in the will of the righters.

5. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    "Today with Greg Berger, Dee Bradley Baker, Gwen Yeo, Anna Graves, Daniel Logan and Corey Burton. All incredibly talented!" Have you figured out which characters these VAs voiced? I'd like to assume Corey Burton would've voiced Dooku, but he voiced many other characters.

6. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    Burton was the voice of Cad Bane too

7. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Oh, jeez, I completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Now where's my [face_coffee]?

8. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

Gregg Berger voiced Kalani, so unless Dooku and/or the CIS had something to do with the arc (which I'm not sure I can see happening) he's probably voicing a new character.

Dee Bradley Baker voiced Bossk.

Gwendoline Yeo voiced Cato Parasitti, so either we were going to see her again or she was voicing a new character.

Anna Graves voiced Sugi.

Daniel Logan voiced Boba Fett.

Corey Burton voiced Cad Bane.

Watto likes this.
  9. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Would have been interesting to see who Gregg Berger voiced if he wasn't voicing Kalani in this one. Maybe Zuckuss and 4LOM or IG-88? After all they were the last of the Empire Strikes Back bounty hunters who didn't appear yet in the show so this could have been an excuse to bring them in. I have a feeling Dengar would have been in this arc too but much like his first appearance I feel Simon Pegg because of his schedule would have to record himself separately from the other actors but that's my guess.

10. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    THE SUSPENSE TIGHTENS

11. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Good to know, thanks! Note that Filoni was in the group pic. Embo, too, maybe?

12. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

Most likely so! Based on the concept art Filoni released of the arc, Embo was set to appear in it as well.

13. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I bet Greg Berger was temp voice for Dengar, we knew he was in it. Makes sense that they hadn't gotten around to recording Simon freaking Pegg (eye roll). He voiced Dengar for the one other episode. The pic I have from the editing phase features Bane, Embo, Dengar, and Lats Razzi.

14. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    And his little dog too.

Can't have Embo without Marrok.

15. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    Is Cartoon Network no longer going to show TCW (I assume through S5)? I have a season pass for it on my Tivo and saw there were no episodes coming up, there's usually at least 1. Any info would be appreciated.

16. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I don't think they own the distribution rights to Seasons 1-5 now as Disney/Lucasfilm could release them on Netflix. So they probably cannot air them either... as the airing rights would have expired.

17. Padme's Love Slave

Padme's Love Slave Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 16, 2013
    Cartoon Network/Adult Swim has been airing TCW on their Saturday night Toonami block. I can't say if it's still airing as of this moment, but I saw it recently. They definitely retained the rights. However, tonight there is a Beware the Batman marathon and it's not airing this week at least.

18. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Too late now.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    It's never too late.

20. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    Yeah, it's been on recently (as recently as the last couple weeks), I saw it wasn't going to be on tomorrow morning and wondered if this was a one off thing or it had been pulled from the schedule due to Rebels beginning soon for some weird reason.

21. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    ;_;

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

It is never to late we will se more.

Doop likes this.
  23. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Fair enough.

24. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I loved watching CW on toonmi. Sad to see it go.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Are you sure its gone.