main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    He did destroy the death star in ANH, if that is not saving the day. But I agree with your main point.

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014

Well personally I only liked Luke in ROTJ and some parts in ANH like when he was staring off into the twin sun set. Vader was my favorite character and Boba Fett then the Royal Guards, I was not much into the heroes for whatever reason . I don't really want to get in a drawn out debate about the character, but at the same time the realization is the TCW series is as much about developing Anakin as it was about Tano who was part of Anakin's development which Lucas signed off on and ran with with along with his team and it seemingly was a successful formula for better or for worse and its over and done with but Tano is a part of the grander saga regardless to whether she's Fulcrum or pops up later or not.

3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    a million times this.

CoolyFett likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well we just got some clarification on when SOD took place and that was 20bby so there was still one year or so.

5. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    How'd you find that out?
    So, approximately, Ahsoka was assigned to Anakin for two years. Two-and-a-half seasons comprise roughly one year?

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

The newest fact file.

7. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Ahsoka lives to see another day (episode)

thejeditraitor likes this.
  8. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    "When Clone Wars ended last year, Filoni still had 12 episodes of stories that explored Ahsoka's history and what happened to her after leaving the Jedi order when she was around age 16 — many of them were worked on with George Lucas while he was still heavily involved in the Star Wars universe. There was a timeline set up for her all the way up to "Order 66," the Emperor's command to wipe out all the Jedi in 2005's Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith movie."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...bels-season-finale-reveal-exclusive/24245601/

We've heard how the show could've possibly continued past the Battle of Coruscant. Maybe it would've followed Ahsoka's storyline all the way up to Order 66. Those 12 episodes, I think, should be explored by Marvel. I mean, I'd like to see everything released, but these 'Ahsoka stories' sound essential.

Grievousdude, pronker and darskpine10 like this.
  9. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I'd like to see the events of those 12 episodes tie in with future Rebels episodes, and we get bits and pieces of her backstory through light exposition. Then, around season 3, have a Marvel mini-series of Ahsoka post season 5 running up to order 66.

10. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    They do sound very important. If it went to comic format, that is one comic I would definitely buy.

I think we will get some tie-in to her history in future episodes, especially if we end up going to Mandalore.

11. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    12 episodes! Other than the 4-part Mandalore/Maul arc what else could we be missing?! I want the show back!

12. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    So do I :(

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I think we all do.

14. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    What else were they up to re: Ahsoka?!

I'd like to know what else happened to Ahsoka, because its certain she survived the Clone Wars and Order 66. Interesting if these stories ran concurrently with ROTS.

Well, if Ahsoka meets the Maker before Rebels ends, I hope these stories get released in one format or another. Personally, I would prefer a comic mini-series, since it doesn't seem likely they'll ever be animated. So far, I've enjoyed what Marvel has done with Star Wars.

darskpine10 likes this.
  15. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    They should release the Mandalore arc in another format or integrate it into Rebels. If Ahsoka falls in the Rebels series, the backstory won't be as important if it's released after she dies. They said Rebels isn't a continuation of CW, but that is likely to be a vital story, if it pertains to helping freedom fighters.

pronker and darskpine10 like this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Almost made a Canon Article for every Clone trooper on Wookieepidia got 10 more to go.

17. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    awesome.

18. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Filoni said that right now there wasn't any plan on releasing the Ahsoka Arcs, but is it possible that he's simply misleading us ? Or am I grasping at straws ? :(

darskpine10 likes this.
  19. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    If you read both IGN and Starwars.com interviews, he says that someday he wishes to release these but not sure which medium. Until then we will get allusions to her history through dialogue in Rebels. He actually said he will enjoy watching the fans going crazy trying to piece it together. :eek:

20. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Double post.

21. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    But I want my Mandalore wrap up :_|

22. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I doubt Filoni would mislead us like that about Ahsoka - she and Plo Koon are his babies after all lol

23. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Perhaps they are holding back Ahsoka content from the unaired CW arcs because they will be using some of it in Rebels via flashbacks.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We all can't get what we want.

25. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Right, sometimes you have to steal it.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pulling a "Fanboys". Everyone head to San Fran. We will meet at 0800 Sautrday at " The Site" (you know the one.) We are gonna get this Clone Wars, one way or another.

(Oh Grodd, Disney please find a way to get these stories to us soon!)

Watto likes this.