main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Saga Explorer

Saga Explorer Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 14, 2015
    Well the info came from the Lucasfilm crew and is still somewhat on Wookieepedia in Canon articles.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    A recent blog by a female SW fan, who only just got around to watching The Clone Wars series after having reviewed and commented on Rebels. I kinda have her frame of mindset. The original trilogy will always have a special place in my heart. Prequels, not so much. Those movies left alot to be desired in the development of Anakin's character (and a combination of questionable acting and directing may have played a part). But TCW more than made up for it.

http://community.ew.com/2015/03/30/the-clone-wars-star-wars-universe/

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    As a fan who saw the prequels first I-III will always have a special place in my heart no matter what "flaws" prequel haters try pointing out to me. TCW to me was simply more of the star wars that made me fall in love with the franchise immediately. When Clone Wars started, Dr Who was my major "nerd thing" but as years went on I found I lost interest in the doctor and TCW became the show that made me go full star wars nerd and to this day TCW movie remains the only movie that I've ever watched in a cinema and wished to never end. Thank you CW for all the joy you gave me:)

4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Prequels were weak movies. From Lucas' rough outline of TPM it seemed like it couldve really been a very good movie and from the scripts of the other movies, same. I don't think Lucas views them as weak movies because he probably has 4 hour or longer Director's cuts which contain more story, development and action, he was a pretty lousy editor and never bothered to release actual extended editions. Rick McCullum shouldve been more proactive in getting Lucas to make better decisions and not be lazy, he always came across as a yes-man.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I could live without her dividing people into categories in her opening paragraph. Really, that isn't necessary. What about the people who don't fit into one of her neat little boxes? Are we supposed to turn in our nerd cards or something?

That said though...obviously I never hated Anakin Skywalker. Even at his worst moments, I loved him the way it's possible to love a misbehaving child who has SO much potential to do better and refuses to use it. In TCW, it was nice to see him using that potential for once. And it was nice to have more than a few fun Anakin moments.

So I agree with her major point.

(Not excited about TFA though.)

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  6. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    [​IMG]
    WHAT ARE THEY DOING

7. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    New episodes? Wait 2 hours? A finale film? A rots TCW film? Now I'm excited.

8. Luke_Spacewalker

Luke_Spacewalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2015
    Oh the teasing! I don't know how much more of it I can take.

9. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Who did Phil LaMarr play? Mace wasn't it. Humh

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

I HOPE SO!!!!!!

S7 please

podjazd likes this.
  11. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    His major roles are Kit Fisto, Orn Free Taa and Bail Organa.

Saga Explorer likes this.
  12. Saga Explorer

Saga Explorer Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 14, 2015
    Yesssssss....
    He actually does the voice of Bail Organa in both TCW and Rebels , and voiced Kit Fisto and other characters and some Tactical Droids .

What does this picture mean ? How long ? Why ML,JAT,AE and PLm ?
    HYPE!!!

OK I'm alright .It doesn't look like it's for the Bad Batch arc ...Tikkes arc,Maul and Ahsoka on Mandalore?

Kassius Konstantine likes this.
  13. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Seems Filoni was open to a TCW movie sequel(perhaps direct to TV/DVD now who knows) some time ago(2011):

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/star-wars/20967/dave-filoni-interview-star-wars-the-clone-wars

14. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I feel like it might be the Maul, Bo-Katan and Ahsoka arc. But I wouldn't mind any of the others. It means more Clone Wars. :)

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  16. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Phil Lamarr was on RebelForce Radio. Hosts asked if he knew anything about BJ Hughes, and PL tried to give a JarJar impression. Can't tell if PL is the mysterious BJH or not.

17. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    For the purposes of streamlining, I'm merging this with the Clone Wars general thread.

pronker likes this.
  18. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Sorry guys, Ashley said on her Twitter feed that this wasn't for Star Wars but another "super" project (probably DC or Marvel).

19. Luke_Spacewalker

Luke_Spacewalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2015
  20. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I have a feeling at the end of the TCW concept art panel at celebration Filoni will come on and be proud to announce the return of the Clone Wars starting with Season 7.

21. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

You people keep getting my hopes up.

podjazd, SilentGuy66 and Hamawald like this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Damn You why would they do that.

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

God dang it!

25. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

=(( I wish this was about Star Wars. That would have been epic! Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Anakin and Kit Fisto - an arc I would watch.
    I hope it is not Marvel, but DC. DC animated series and movies are a million times better than Marvel animated projects. Marvel's animation department is very, very bad.