main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I don't think they're "vital" in the grand scheme of things, but since's TCW is a canon product I do want them to finish the show the way they intended, and Filoni and Lucasfilm obviously want to as well. It really bothers me that there are a whole bunch of scripts and half-finished episodes that haven't seen the light of day yet and I don't want those to go to waste, regardless of how important they are.

Plus, the Clone Wars is my favorite era of Star Wars, period. I'll take it over the Rebellion era any day.

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Capt. Jag - your wrong, this series needed a proper conclusion and its people like you that helped make sure that this series stays dead. This series needs a conclusion and with what they revealed it only made it even more possible that an ending was needed. Sorry

3. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005

Are you referring to me in that post? Because if you are, it's pretty idiotic to blame "people like me" given I was an avid follower of the show and did not in any way contribute to the decisions Disney and Lucasfilm made.

Or are you talking to Captain Jag? :confused:

4. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    You'll have to excuse vong333; he's obviously ordered the Waaaaah Burger with Cries, and super sized it to boot.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    vong333 its time for you to "let it go" put it to rest we will get more stories from the clone wars as long as Filoni is around so cool it and let it go.

study3600 likes this.
  6. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Yeah, I'm with you guys on moving forward and putting your faith in Filoni telling Clone Wars related stories via Rebels. Ahsoka's reveal in Rebels was so much sweeter with the suspense and anticipation. Same with Rex. Plus we get an interesting mystery in learning details about how they got beyond Order 66 and the grip of the Empire. We are seeing that story unfold only in a different way. Support what Filoni is doing, he is the reason we are getting these great characters and themes explored. Give Rebels a chance to reveal the mysteries you wondered about.

Plus, as a bonus we know Mandalore is back in Rebels and i'm betting we will even see a certain Maul still on the prowl there... we may just get that Ahsoka/Bo Katan/Maul storyline readapted for Rebels and seeing it through Sabine's eyes. This is all good news as far as I'm concerned.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    As long as Filoni Works For Lucasfilm the clone wars lives.

Thats my slogan anyway.

study3600 and TheMDOSS1313 like this.
  8. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Once again, ignore vong, he is a troll who just seems to want attention and start arguments / fights.

Anyway I believe that they should air the other parts of TCW, but I also agree characters like Ventress, Maul and Ahsoka got the conclusion they deserved. I still wanna see Rex and Cad Bane get their conclusions, plus probably some more. xD I really wanna see all the arcs, but all the Ahsoka, Rex, the next Cad Bane / Boba Fett one and the ones that take place during and after ROTS are must haves for me. :)

9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    How did Maul get a conclusion? He's still fighting Sidious with his Shadow collective on Mandalore. We haven't seen his fate yet.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  10. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    the comic, he still escaped though and his whereabouts are unknown.

11. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I enjoyed the Darth Maul Son of Dathomir comics, but I wouldn't call that a conclusion by any means. That was simply another chapter in his story. They should publish the Ahsoka / Maul arc next, and then develop a movie that gives Maul the proper sendoff that Lucas likely envisioned after bringing him back.

12. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Thing is, TCW is not meant to dole out conclusions to every character that passes through the series. They do, however, need to end stories they started and I'd argue that for the most part they did. Rex was the only one left hanging and Rebels season 2 is set to continue it, albeit with a time jump.

Maul's story that started in TCW was pretty much told. We saw his grand return and his rise to power and revenge against Obi-Wan, and we saw his fall at the hands of Palpatine and the loss of Talzin and Savage. Now he's back in hiding out of Palpatine's control (that we know of) and a new story can continue in a book, comic, tv show, or movie.

13. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Mandalore is still a pretty big loose end, though. Last we saw it was being torn apart by civil war and the possibility of a Republic invasion was hinted at. I want to know what happened with that.

Saga Explorer and darskpine10 like this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We will see Mandalore In season 2 so that's not a problem.

15. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    Guys, are the new unfinished clips out there by now? Last time I checked I found Dooku vs the BH, Boba and Bane with the Tuskens, but not the one with Ahsoka and its speeder, it was set to private or something...........

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Where is the one with Dooku?

17. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Some more unfinished clips have popped up. Seeing Ahsoka in the underworld (and new outfit it seems) really makes me want a novel or a comic titled Star Wars: Ahsoka's Untold Tales or something like that tells of her adventures that we didn't get the 12 episodes or however it was.

18. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    Just found this too!

I was waiting for the unavoidable Kashyyyk arc since season 3 :(

seeker_two, SilentGuy66 and revan772 like this.
  19. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    That. Was. Epic. I enjoyed that huge jump in the beginning. When he's not surrounded by a bunch of drunken Weequay (or Anakin), Dooku's a boss.

20. henryj95

henryj95 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2014
    As far as I can tell, this is what we've got in terms of production order. Let me know if I missed something!

Season Five:
    1. Eminence
    2. Shades of Reason
    3. The Lawless
    4. Secret Weapons
    5. A Sunny Day in the Void
    6. Missing in Action
    7. Point of No Return
    8. Sabotage
    9. The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
    10. To Catch a Jedi
    11. The Wrong Jedi
    12. The Unknown
    13. Conspiracy
    14. Fugitive
    15. Orders
    16. The Disappeared, Part I
    17. The Disappeared, Part II
    18. The Lost One
    19. Voices
    20. Destiny
    21. Sacrifice
    22. Boba Fett/Cad Bane, Part I
    23. Boba Fett/Cad Bane, Part II
    24. Boba Fett/Cad Bane, Part III
    25. Boba Fett/Cad Bane, Part IV
    26. ???/Non-Existent

Season Six:
    1. A Death on Utapau
    2. In Search of the Crystal
    3. Crystal Crisis
    4. The Big Bang
    5. The Bad Batch
    6. A Distant Echo
    7. The Bad Batch, Part III
    8. The Bad Batch, Part IV
    9. Kashyyyk/Bad Batch, Part I
    10. Kashyyyk/Bad Batch, Part II
    11. Kashyyyk/Bad Batch, Part III
    12. Kashyyyk/Bad Batch, Part IV
    13. Dark Disciple, Part I
    14. Dark Disciple, Part II
    15. Dark Disciple, Part III
    16. Dark Disciple, Part IV
    17. Dark Disciple, Part V
    18. Dark Disciple, Part VI
    19. Dark Disciple, Part VII
    20. Dark Disciple, Part VIII
    21. The Enemy of My Enemy
    22. A Tale of Two Apprentices
    23. Proxy War
    24. Showdown on Dathomir
    25. ???/Non-Existent
    26. ???/Non-Existent

cwustudent likes this.
  21. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Just finish those episodes and give them to us...please?

darskpine10 and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  22. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    Dark Disciple Parts 5-8 were produced as part of Season 7. The novel just combines all 8 Ventress episodes into one release.
    Also, there is a 4 episode arc involving Ahsoka Tano and the Pykes produced between The Big Bang and The Bad Batch. (The production codes on the artwork for the Ahsoka and Bad Batch arcs shown at celebration, combined with the Dark Disciple artwork released on SW.com confirm that Ahsoka comes first, the Bad Batch, then Dark Disciple parts 1-4. The Son of Dathomir Arc is at the end, so it's easy to fill in that the Kashyyyk arc happens between Dark Disciple and Son of Dathomir.

henryj95 likes this.
  23. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I do not even care if they are finished. Just let me own them and make them canon and I will be happy. Book, comic, unfinished episode...

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Want one more season but we won't get it

25. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Who knows maybe in five to ten years when Disney have made sooooo much money from star wars they'll throw us a bone and let lucasfilm finish the clone wars properly.

BTW: just saw those unfinished animation clips on youtube.....the voices seem a bit off is it supposed to be temporary voice over because those clones on Kashyyk sounded nothing like Dee Baker

cwustudent likes this.