main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002

I'm 30 years older than your daughter, and think Bombad Jedi is just brilliant. Between Padme getting to demonstrate her resourcefulness yet again to Jar Jar's inept heroism (which is my favorite aspect of the character), the episode encapsulates everything that is enjoyable about Star Wars from a purely childish standpoint while also offering up new additions to the mythos of the GFFA.

2. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Wolfpack Podcast recorded a video of the Untold Clone Wars panel from Celebration:

podjazd, Saga Explorer and cwustudent like this.
  3. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    That's me asking the question at 43:40.

4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan is mentioned by Dave and Pablo around 31 minutes! You are legendary!

5. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Sweet... He answers it so carefully and watching his expression now, I have suspicion about certain characters from that Rebels S2 trailer!

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I knew Dave Read this place.

cwustudent and podjazd like this.
  7. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    I was just wondering how do you pronounce the name of the bounty hunter Obi-wan became when he faked his death? Is it pronounced (Ray-co Hardeen) or (Rack-o Hardeen)

8. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    The latter, if memory serves...

9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I though it was the first one...

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Rako Hardeen....you're welcome :)

11. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    It's mostly pronouced (Ray-co Hardeen) but a couple of times in the 4 episodes it is pronouced (Rack-co Hardeen) so I'm not sure which one it is

12. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    What about Raako, isn't that used as well sometimes?

13. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    darskpine10 I think so, I'm just confused because it is pronouced differently by different people

14. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    You say Ray-ko I say Rak-o:p

15. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It's funny because I knew immediately that it was you, just because you asked about Barris :p (and you also mentioned that you would be going to Celebration)
    I wonder what he and Pablo thinks about the rest of us [face_thinking]
    Dave : Hey Pablo take a look at this Talgus guy, he just posted an angry post about us !
    Pablo : What a shame, I had such high hopes for that kid
    Dave : Yeah he was going to be the next GL and he was supposed to bring balance to the Canon until he made that post
    That's probably what they said :cool:...
    Let me dream OKEY !? :_|

16. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015
    I remember that question from the panel, and remembering how oddly deflective the answer to your question was. Now, hearing it again, it erases most of my doubts about the Inquisitor being Barris.

"That would make for a great story" is Filoni-ese for "I've got plans to tell it".

17. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    Let's call the whole thing off! ;-)

Pfluegermeister and SilentGuy66 like this.
  18. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    That response I got is a lot of why I was so sure of it being Barriss at first, before it got to the point now where it might as well be confirmed.

And at the Bad Batch screening (the day before the Rebels trailer came out) someone asked if Rex would be in Rebels. He was deflective about it in exactly the same way.

Watto likes this.
  19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Hearing that made me so happy! A friend of mine told me that this mentioning happened, but hearing it from the mouths of these epic men... IS EPIC!

TIKKESSSS FOREVER! So happy right now...

PS: Filoni and Pablo have learned somehow that Tikkes is pronounced the way I pronounce it. Filoni said it differently the last time I heard him say it. Curious...

cwustudent likes this.
  20. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    You are legend... They follow your lead with Tikkes expertise! If I were you, I'd ask them for more info on this arc. They mentioned you after all, and they know you are a nice fan to interact with, and not a bothersome fan. Filoni is unique in that he likes to interact, in person, on Twitter, on facebook, etc.

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! It is so awesome when something like this happens. I hope I have not overstepped my boundries and bothered mr. Filoni too much about Tikkes. Some "fans" over at the Official Star Wars site did speak out against my Tikkes campaign, speculation and questions.
    But Mr. Filoni is very nice and awesome for doing what he did. In 2011 and in 2012, on the various podcasts and If he was really annoyed by my requests and questions then he would have not cared to answer and just move on to bigger things like Ventress or the Sith Temple.
    Filoni is unique and epic and I am thankful for all the attention he has given Tikkes.

podjazd and Watto like this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What if the reason to Filoni likes you so much is... BECAUSE YOU ARE FILONI ! [face_cowboy] (This is now the official Filoni emoticon) :p

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Poor Dave.

24. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I kinda dont want Bariss to come back mainly because I want to meet a totally new female villain.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Anew Female villain would be good.