main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
  2. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008

Shame to hear that, I never realised the actor played Pontius Pilate but it makes sense why background art of a young King Dendup looked like this:

[​IMG]

3. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012

We did get these guys, at least.

[​IMG]

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

RIP Mr. Dennen. I cannot say I knew too much about your acting history; but it's obvious your talented career spanned through four decades.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Those also disappeared after season 1

6. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012

Not quite, they popped up again in the Bad Batch arc.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I remember now.

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Looks like at least one of the TCW voice actors will be attending and signing autographs at NYCC this year.

[​IMG]

Obviously I'm hoping to get Ashley's; but outside of a "Her Universe" panel she's having on Friday, I'm not sure if she'll be there all four days (I'll be there on Sunday).

Vizzy91, MandaloreRex2015 and J7Luke like this.
  9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I have some questions about the Banshee, Ventress' ship as seen in Dark Disciple.

As can be seen from the concept art, the front end of the ship is reminiscent of the front of a Republic Gunship. The original sketch even has the same colour scheme as a gunship:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, this is obviously because the Banshee is based off Doug Chiang's prototype concept for the gunship:
    [​IMG]

However, is there an in-universe reason for the similarity? Is the Banshee and old pre-Clone Wars Republic ship, retrofitted? Is it the other way round, built out of gunship parts? The origin of the ship is not really addressed in the novel (and presumably the original scripts too).

Interestingly, when the ship was reworked for Rebels, the obvious gunship-inspired front was gone:
    [​IMG]

J7Luke and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  10. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Unfortunately the ship's history has not been touched upon since the Dark Disciple novel.

J7Luke and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  11. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    TCW voice actors lines in the new BFII. I love the B1 battle droid.

J7Luke and MrDarth0 like this.
  12. N I P E X

N I P E X Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2017
    does someone know the track of Captain Keeli and Jedi General Ima-Gun Di's last stand? I can't find it anywhere. The only thing I know is that it's composed by Kevin Kiner.

Skip to 2:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S91-KWVjNw

13. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    I would head over here (http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-music-of-tcw.50003370/) and ask. The people who post in that thread will probably have a lot better luck finding that specific track.

14. N I P E X

N I P E X Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2017
    Hello! Thanks for the reply.

Also apologies for posting the question twice. I do not know what happened there. :eek:

15. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    No problem. The double-posting thing is a weird glitch; it happens to everyone occasionally. Good luck on your search and welcome to the forums! :)

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

That's all nice and well, but there's only one character and her voice actress that would put BF2 on as a pre-order for me.

J7Luke likes this.
  17. N I P E X

N I P E X Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2017
    Ah, glad to know. And thanks a lot! Happy to have met you! :D

J7Luke likes this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If she comes to the game it will be a dlc

19. Jesta'

Jesta' Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2017
    So nostalgic.

J7Luke likes this.
  20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Jesus people, can we not quote a ton of videos over and over? It's bad enough the forums are slow in general due to old software, but over-embedding videos ain't helping.

cwustudent likes this.
  21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'll wait then.

22. SWatB.com

SWatB.com Jedi Knight star 1

May 24, 2017
    Are there better images statues with the likeness of the shields of the Crusaders, in the city Nabat on the planet Ryloth, than these cut-out fragments from episode 20 "Innocents Of Ryloth", season 1 "Clone Wars"?
    Does their concept exist?
    [​IMG]

23. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    So in the new clip from Season 4 of Rebels we now have some more info from the Siege of Mandalore.

Bo-Katan was made Regent of Mandalore by the Jedi before the end of the Clone Wars. I'm thinking it was either Obi-Wan or Ahsoka that oversaw that. Ahsoka seems the most likely since we know from her novel she fought in the Siege of Manadalore right before Order 66 but then again I'm not sure if she would have the authority to do that with her technically no longer being a Jedi at that point.

24. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Isn't Ahsoka basically deputised by the Jedi when they return her lightsabers and send her a Clone battalion? That probably gives her some authority with the Republic.

25. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    We already know Bo was made provisional leader by Ahsoka from Filoni's art :)