main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Personally I would add the Trandoshan episodes from Season 3 into that too, as I would say they are important episodes for Anakin and Ahsoka's character development. Not quite sure exactly what I would sub it with from those options though.

cwustudent, Ahsoka's Tano and J7Luke like this.
  2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yah, true, Yoda series finale arc isn't really Ahsoka / Anakin related but I think it's pretty important Big Picture Stuff (and Force Ghosting!). Those s3 eps I haven't seen since they aired so might be fun if I can squeeze them in.

cwustudent, Ahsoka's Tano and J7Luke like this.
  3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Maybe you'd want some Maul stuff to add context to Twilight of the Apprentice? Not all of the Mandalore stuff of course, maybe just Brothers and Revenge.

BigAl6ft6 and J7Luke like this.
  4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I'll also add the second battle of Geonosis because it highlights the difference of teaching between Anakin and the other Jedi, plus it adds meaning for the season 5 Ahsoka arc, especially Ahsoka and Barris' relationship.

J7Luke likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Really for crash course I think the only important arcs are
    Order 66
    Mortis
    Yoda

You have already watched Mortis though.
    the reason I say this is because they are important overall to the films.

J7Luke and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  6. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I really wish they would finish some of the clone wars episode, or at least the one that explains where Asoka was during episode 3 because i am very curious how they were gonna handle that one.

Come on disney you have enough money.

Ahsoka's Tano and J7Luke like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ya they do, but they might not make money off of it

8. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    My brothers and I are watching all seven movies and TCW and Rebels in chronological order (on Rebels season 2 right now, and we will be finishing with TFA a day before we see TLJ on December 13th). But after we were done with TCW, and watching the saga/shows in chronological order, I'd love a proper end to the show that ties in with ROTS. Siege of Mandalore would've done this, and I'm mad we don't have a proper series finale. The Yoda arc serves as a nice series finale (especially Yoda's "to the end now we've come"), but there's still a year of the Clone Wars they need to cover, at least I think so according to Pablo.

J7Luke and cwustudent like this.
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    IMO the Yoda arc served as merely a reference as to why/how Yoda could communicate with the afterlife Jedi through the Force; it wasn't really a tie-in to the primary storyline of the OT.

J7Luke and kalzeth like this.
  10. Dominick1216

Dominick1216 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2013
    Off-topic but does anyone know the exact number of unproduced arcs left when The Clone Wars ended? I know there were:
    1. The Son of Dathomir
    2. The Crystal Crisis on Utapau
    3. Bad Batch
    4. Dark Disciple
    5. The Bounty Hunters Arc
    6. The Kashyyyk Arc
    7. The Ahsoka Arc
    8. The Jedi Temple Arc
    9. The R2-D2 Arc
    10. The Padmé Arc
    11. The Yuuzhan Vong Arc
    12. The Mon Calamari Arc
    13. The Siege of Mandalore Arc
    Were those the only unproduced arcs, or where there more?

kalzeth likes this.
  11. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I ended up adding 1 more episode to my CW watch "The Lawless", it's the one right before the Ahsoka leaves arc and it was only 1 ep, and what I remembered the most was that Maul killed Satine, and since I'm watching Twilight of the Apprentice and Twin Suns of Rebels, it kinda felt weird to not watch any Maul CW stuff. So "The Lawless" it was! yeah, kinda cheating by skipping to the end of the arc but, hey, that's what the newsreel recaps are for at the start! Fun part was while I remembered Satine died I totally didn't remember that the arc was solved by Sidious showing up and wrecking Maul and Savage and didn't twig to it until there's the shot of Palatine so that was fun.

Y'all know there's a Loth cat in the Wrong Jedi arc? Hadn't seen the episode since Rebels started. And, as Ezra said, "Follow the Loth cat!" I think it may be one of those thematic animal things Filoni puts in like the bird in Twilight or the Wolves, they seem attuned to the Force and show up at important moments. Also what's fun is the music over the credits of Ahsoka walking away is actually the same music theme as the end of Twilight of the Apprentice but in TotA it's big and bombastic and dark but it has the same core musical cue. Also plays at the end of the series finale as well.

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    "The Lawless" was easily my favorite non-Ahsoka episode of TCW, bar none.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I think the "Padme Arc" is the Rush Clovis episodes in S6. The Mon Calimari Arc I've never heard of but there already was one in S4. The Ahsoka Arc and the Temple Arc are the same. I don't know about the R2 arc but he went alongside Yoda during his arc, and the droids had a few episodes to themselve over the series. The Siege of Mandalore of couse was the finale, which I hope is being considered as an animated anthology to bookend The Clone Wars. A Movie to star, a movie to conclude.

14. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Nope, there was another one involving more Separatist negotiations.

There was a sequel arc planned featuring Tikkes.

There were two more Ahsoka arcs in addition to Siege of Mandalore. One involved Ahsoka in the Coruscant underworld, the other the Sith Shrine.

This arc was going to star R2-D2 and Rex.

kalzeth likes this.
  15. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    The Padme and Mon Cala sequel arcs were the same thing, Padme would be negotiating between Lee Char and Tikkes. Further details than that are unknown.

Dark Disciple was actually two 4 episdoe arcs as well.

That leaves 13 arcs after the Yoda one, in various states of completion. We've got 2 as story reels, one as a comic, and 2 combined as a novel, leaving 8 un-adapted yet.

J7Luke and Dominick1216 like this.
  16. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    About the Padme/Mon Cala arc, we can see a bit of the plot from the Lost Missions blu-ray.
    [​IMG]

17. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    I'm pretty sure the critter you're referring to is technically a Tooka cat, although I looked it up and according to Wookieepedia, apparently a Loth-cat is a specific breed of a Tooka, which I hadn't known before.
    That would be Ahsoka's theme. It plays both at the end scene song of TOTA ("It's Over Now"), and also the alternate-ending song "Where the Sun Sails and the Moon Walks". It also plays when she sees Vader/Anakin's face ("Anakin and Ahsoka"). Her theme plays a few times during The Wrong Jedi arc, too, and possibly throughout TCW, but I'm not familiar enough with the show's music to know, although "Anakin Wants Her Alive" is a action-y version of her theme.

BigAl6ft6, J7Luke and darkspine10 like this.
  18. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    If they really want to do The Siege of Mandalore, they should do that one as a DTV movie or even a limited Fathom Events theatrical release. Cant be worse that the TCW movie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  19. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Isn't there more choral in Ahsoka's theme in Rebels than in TCW? I don't remember hearing any in the show.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    The best musical background involving Ahsoka was at the end of "The Wrong Jedi" episode; and it's arguably the best instrumental piece of any episode between TCW and Rebels.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  21. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012

Objectively false.

[face_love]

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    That's nice but still not as good as that I posted before.

23. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    This article will answer all your questions:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Clone_Wars_Legacy

24. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    For any TCW/Rebels fans that play Commander there is an event on in game at the moment with an appearance from a familiar face as soon as you start it.

Hondo!

Force Smuggler likes this.
  25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    In Battlefront 2, Hondo has a portrait in Maz's Castle on Takodana.

kalzeth and Grievousdude like this.