main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah, but I could almost make out a beard or at least a goatee on the face of that guy on the right. Embo isn't even human, is he?
    [​IMG]

2. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Would be pretty cool.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Lol, that's obviously not Embo.

4. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Larsonator and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I knew this day would one day come. I am going to miss this thread being stickied.

6. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    from the latest Vader comic. I wonder when this happened?
    I think it's possible it's from before the series. I can't say I recognize the world, and Anakin is notably missing his scar.
    [​IMG]

kalzeth and cwustudent like this.
  7. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Not just his scar, but his face too. That's some artistic liberty...

kalzeth likes this.
  8. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Just an FYI. Not really a "spoiler", but when I met Ashley at the book signing yesterday (talked about in the Ahsoka thread) she hinted that they're planning a special new line from her clothing brands to commemorate the 10th anniversary of TCW; and she said there's a possibility that she'll be able to get the cast members to model in them!

11. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
  12. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    So I am going through showing my fiancée everything about Star Wars. We started with the main movies (but we missed 7, will go back to that). I also showed her The Holiday Special and TCW movie. We are doing TCW tv series now before moving to Rebels, and are actually going through it in chronological order. I am having fun getting to rewatch these, and it is interesting with her seeing these for the first time.

She had already watched Ambush and the Mortis Trilogy with me before, I am expecting her to really like Cad Bane. I know her favourite is Anakin / Vader already, so I know she will love this show. :)

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    That was a huge risk.... but if she still continued watching.... [face_relieved]

14. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
  15. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    That's cool. :) I like that she kept watching, even after you made her watch the Holiday Special. :p The sign of a true Fan. :cool:

Swashbucklingjedi and revan772 like this.
  16. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    To be completely fair, I loved The Holiday Special. She, on the other hand, did not. However she loves episode 1 Anakin and said TPM is her favourite movie too, so having an unconventional Star Wars fan show her the ropes may have helped a little lol.

Baron_Papanerd likes this.
  17. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I dare you to add that to your sig: "Fan of The Holiday Special" :cool: Just kidding- I am happy that someone likes it- most seem not to...

I have always liked TPM more than AOTC. Holiday Special however is mainly weird and boring IMO. I like the idea of Chewie's family and celebration of Christmas-like holiday together- that is not the worst idea. But they didn't do much there, mostly they show us pointless stuff like wookiees watching TV (or holovision whatever). It is very weird and very boring- wookiees are not even subtitled. Many performances in tv are very bizarre and don't suit well to visual style of SW-universe. I like the animated part though with Boba Fett- plot is nearly as good as the worst plots of TCW and Rebels. Although the quality of the animation was very bad.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    revan772 and Baron_Papanerd like this.
  18. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Very true. :D

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I’ve slowly gotten a lot of my friends to watch TCW. It’s always great to get a new fan of the series.

RaptorMusic and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  20. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    That’d be great. Need more TCW shirts in my SW shirt collection.

21. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
  22. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    SOLO SPOILERS...
    There's at least a couple things that came up in the new Solo movie that refer back to the Clone Wars series but there is one huge one that I think we have to start discussing. The big red elephant in the room, the Crimson "Don" of the Crimson Dawn, and back with the original movie actor paired with the voice that has come to truly embody him...
    "Formerly Darth... now just Maul."

Never thought they would go there and when i first saw it i was too surprised at everything I was looking at to process, have to go back to see it again! But now what they're doing is not only starting to tell the story of what happened to Maul in between Clone Wars and Rebels, but they're doing it on the big screen, and staying true to everything from the animated series. It kinda solidifies that "Lawless" arc from Clone Wars to see Maul as head of a crime syndicate in the films. And if they are willing to put Maul out there in such a big way, could they go back and finish his Clone Wars episodes and produce the Siege of Mandalore arc?

But are they going to put their money where their mouth is and follow up on that story? I'm concerned Solo's box office numbers will lead certain executives to drop this storyline, but given the bold decision they made with Maul's appearance here, maybe they'll make it happen. I don't need to see it in another Solo film, it could happen in any kind of Star Wars Underworld film, animated or live action series.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  23. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I hope we'll get a Maul standalone to pick up his story and bridge the gap from Solo to Rebels. It seems too big a teaser for them to not follow up on it. I suppose even if they didn't for some reason at least we know how Maul's story ends thanks to Rebels though.

We also now know that Beckett killed Aurra Sing. That was a nice callout there.

cwustudent and Watto like this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd love for them to produce the Siege of Mandalore; it would be a dream to see it in live action on the big screen.

RaptorMusic and Watto like this.
  25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015