main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    So. I hear new clone wars are coming. Amazing

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Clone Wars 2: electric boogaloo

3. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    lol the season will end with a dance competition, eh.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
  5. OCD_Chad

OCD_Chad Jedi Knight

May 12, 2017
    Who is that clone next to Anakin with the long hair?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Sergeant Hunter of Clone Force 99/The Bad Batch.

[​IMG]

7. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    yet it worked

8. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Is it me or did the animation look different

Tanjint likes this.
  9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    this is early stuff, kind of like how video games typically showcase pre-alpha cinematics in their trailers.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Tanjint likes this.
  10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    oh ok

Also i feel little bad for telling people clone wars was never coming back , where to be fair i was trying to move onto Rebels and fans of clone wars were being very mean to it so it was more out of angry i feel guilty for trying to shut them up sorry guys
    But i still do love both shows

11. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I honestly didn't see them bringing Clone wars back. nor did i see them wanting to put money into it... but hey apparently Disney can surprise after all.

Tanjint and RaptorMusic like this.
  12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    nevery judge a book by the cover

Tanjint likes this.
  13. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    That's not what happened. It was Disney who axed the series to begin with, why wouldn't people judge them for that? And while it's nice that they now finally decided to spend some money to give it a bit of closure (and only because of the outcry), there's still a lot of episodes missing in between.

Tanjint likes this.
  14. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    in all honestly i feel Clone Wars would have gotten cancelled any ways if it had stayed on cartoon network. CN have gone down hill and love noting but Teen titans go

A quit a bit of the episodes became books and comics
    I feel after the 12 episodes or during considering how long we have to wait for Disney's streaming site will be produced into books and comics then the 12 episodes will warp things up for the show as a whole

RaptorMusic likes this.
  15. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Don't feel buddy, I thought the same way and held it against Disney for cancelling the series. The fact that we made it happened is a testament to the fan base. The greedy side of me wanted the entire series finished, but, I'll take an additional 12 episodes ending the series. That too me was very important. When everything is said and done that will bring the episode count to 133 total aired episodes (108 on cartoon network, 13 on netflicks, and 12 on the Disney streaming service).

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    don't froget some arcs have been made into other materal

vong333 likes this.
  17. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    true that brings the total count to 153 total. (8 episodes of Dark Disciple, 4 episodes for the Darth Maul comic, and 8 episodes for the animatic for both Crystal Crisis and Bad Batch).

Fallen Jedi Master I saw you thread that was closed down. I understand where you are coming from and I was one that that at the beginning that the animation for Rebels was bad, but as the show when on the series became way better and it is a very important series in star wars. It connects directly with RO, and the content there is no joke. That series is so important that it makes TCW even more relevant and ....I thank not only the fans but Rebels for being able to bring TCW back. Unless something changes and are told other wise. If Filoni follows the 22 minute episode format, the three arcs that are coming out will be the Ashoka arcs, which all appear to be very exiciting. From the 1313 one to the mysterious sith shrine where Darth Sidious uses force lightning on Ashoka to the ending Seige of Mandalore. That is going to be a big one. Also, Rebels has won two Saturn awards so nobody can come in and say that Rebels sucked in any way. This last season could still get nominated for an emmy and annie award. So, yeah I completely understand with you on that point.

RaptorMusic likes this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I am still just so pumped for this show!

Darkslayer likes this.
  19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i created that after watching someone review Rebels saying how it sucks and i got mad to the point that i made that thread when i shouldn't had in rage
    I think it's becuase rebels and clone wars both did good and i enjoyed both i guess its becuase i was mad for clone wars to get cancelled but no one should have tooken it out on Rebels i mean Rebels closes some stories left open from the clone wars

Now with the clone wars coming back i don't want Rebels to be frogoten but i remmber that it closed some stories for us and made created characters that me and other people enjoyed to the point that i am not worried any more

In fact like you said Rebels may be one of the reasons way clone wars was broght back

RaptorMusic and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  20. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Honestly, I'm still waiting for @Watto 's reaction to this news!!!

21. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2010
    Was it entirely Disney's fault? I heard rumours Cartoon Network also had a hand in it. They owned the part of the show's rights or something. They were also a rival network to Disney.

Ahsoka rides a wolf during the Siege of Mandalore according to Filoni years ago.

Whether they're related to the Loth Wolfs, who know other then him.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    It wasn't going to be cancelled. Just because Cartoon Network had been airing the series, it doesn't make them the only outlet for it. Sure, they didn't order as many episodes on the 5th season, but Lucas was going to produce the series until the end no matter what, and he was already eyeing digital distribution.

They were adapted into those formats, but that's far from what was intended.

No, Cartoon Network didn't own anything, ever. They had distribution rights (which are always temporary). But those can be given to whoever pays.

RaptorMusic likes this.
  23. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    still i found Cartoon Network would still treat it offer. Say the finale was going to be on its way. You think that they will do a marthon of the clone wars you turn the channel on only to see a teen titans go marthon

Hosently don't complane we have it back so it can warp up, so no need to complane ok

24. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    No, it's not. Season 5 would of been the last season on Cartoon Network. They didn't want it anymore. It was too violent for their channel at that point. Dave Filoni knew that they would be moving somewhere else for seasons 6-8.

25. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Well it doesn't matter anymore. Star wars clone wars is coming back next year so lets not stick into the past and move forward