Clone Wars Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

1. TheWookiee Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hmmm... that would be interesting.[face_thinking]
  2. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    I can see it now: "The Lumpawarrump Chronicles" ;)
  3. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for telling me I think it would be interesting to see what some of the good people or humans from the CIS thought about the war.
  4. Troopsguy Writer (TCW): Bombad Jedi -TROOPS, Tag & Bink

VIP
    star 1
  5. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Confederacy of Independent Systems.
  6. Duster_SWU Jedi Padawan

According to starwars.com the new SW Insider has an article about "the newly opened Lucasfilm Animation Singapore studio".

Can someone who already got the insider look it up for any new tidbits about CW 3D? Is there anything new in it?

7. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The Clone Wars 3D Animated Series which is coming out in Fall 2007 will most likely be on Cartoon Network but I could also see the Sci-Fi channel picking it up. We may get more word on both the Live Action TV Series and the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series in a few weeks when Steve Sansweet makes his Wondercon 2006 presentation.

The links below have info on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series if anybody wants it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Clone_Wars#3-D_run

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Clone_Wars

At the bottom of each of the two pages the links take you to they all have external links there that show you where they collected the info for the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. For example at the bottom of one of the two pages there is a link to an article on starwars.com that talks about Steve Sansweet's Comic-Con 2005 presentation where he talked about the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. I hope the links help!

8. ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master

star 4
    We should be getting some concept stills pretty soon shouldn't we? Man the anticipation for this and the live action is building in my mind. =P~
  9. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we may be getting to see the first concept images in a few weeks when Steve Sansweet makes his presentation at Wondercon 2006.
  10. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    GASP! SPOILERS ARE COMING! [face_dancing]
    AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  11. Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    once this and the live action series starts up is there going to be a whole forum for it like the 3SA for Episode III spoilers or will it stay here?
  12. TheWookiee Jedi Youngling

star 2
    And we, as fans, will painstakingly analyze each and every concept image, piece of info, etc. (no matter how small), that comes our way. [face_dancing] [face_praying] [face_thinking]
  13. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    No I think discussion for both shows will stay in here but you should ask the Mods if there is going to be a new forum for the Live Action TV Series.
  14. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    I will say very probably yes. As there are many who don't want to be spoiled and many who want to discuss things with titles like "Boba Fett is confirmed" (he's not by the way)
  15. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm very excited for spoilers to start coming out, hopefully this forum will be just like the 3SA was.
  16. JediMasterGuff Force Ghost

star 5
    As much as I hate these stupid "fixed" posts, this quote had one rather large mistake. So I took the honour of correcting it.
  17. Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling

star 4
    The upcoming Insider 86 is supposed to have an announcement on the new CW series, isn't it?
  18. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The description of Insider #86 on starwars.com does say that there will be a report on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series. That's really good news to me but Steve Sansweet may reveal the info that Insider #86 has on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series at Wondercon 2006 before Insider #86 hits newsstands on February 21.

Below is a link to the description of Insider #86:

http://www.starwars.com/community/fanclub/mag/news20060125.html
  19. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Maybe they'll confirm it will be really good, state-of-the-art, and we should look forward to it.

:mad:

We might even get a name as to some chap who's remotely related to producing one episode or something. If we're lucky.
  20. TheWookiee Jedi Youngling

star 2
    [face_laugh]
  21. purpilian Jedi Knight

star 2
    When they say 3d they mean the goggle thing or 3d like the Jimmy Neutron thing?
  22. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    They mean the Finding Nemo kind of 3D. I'm expecting the 3D Animation for the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series to be a much better quality than the 3D Animation used for Jimmy Neutron. The Clone Wars 3D Animated Series is said to have an Asian Anime look to it so I'm thinking it could look like the Final Fantasy movies.
  23. The_Mastervader Jedi Knight

Well today is the Wondercon presentation. You think we'll learn anything new or get some concept images?
  24. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we very well could but we're going to have to wait a little longer before we find out.
  25. DarthWolvo23 Force Ghost

star 4
    I HOPE THE NEW CLONE WARS SHOW SHOWS US SOME SCENES EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DARTHS' SIDIOUS & TYRANUS AND ISNT ALL CLONES VS DROIDS