Clone Wars Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    The costumes and ship kinda make me whanna play Spore.
  2. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I watched HobS last night. No where did I see the implication [that was made in the Onderon arc] that Mina wanted to [re]join the Republic. She wanted the two factions to coexist peacefully, but otherwise seemed perfectly content to be a Separatist. They could have improved the Onderon arc greatly by having Dooku remove *Dendup and bring in *Rash after Mina's death, which would have respected Mina's decisions and opinions in HobS while giving a legitimate reason for rebellion against the CIS, especially in Lux's case.

*And come up with better names for the kings.
    QuangoFett and Seerow like this.
  3. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    They've should've had a flashback scene to show who really killed Mina.

I'm still thinking it was the Republic. Dooku never said that he did or didn't have her killed, just that he couldn't remember. (The Count is an elderly gentleman, he forgets things.)

As for the Republic spies, they probably lied.
    Last edited by Super_Battle_Droid, Nov 15, 2012
    KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  4. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I would think either Palpatine ordered the Republic troops to kill Mina like you said, or he told Dooku to do it. Either way, I'm almost positive the order came from Palpatine.
    Last edited by KenobiSkywalker, Nov 15, 2012
  5. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    Yep, so either way the Republic did it.
    KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  6. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Troopers killed both Lux's parents? Damn...

Well the most obvious explanation is that Mina Bonteri was a Rash/ C.I.S. supporter and helped removed the indecisive Dendup and was then appointed to senator for Onderon. Dooku kills her for almost helping create a peace treaty between the C.I.S. and Republic. Then after her death the people of Onderon grew suspicious of Rash or something and he started to opress them. Lux learned the full truth and believed the C.I.S. responsible for his mothers death.

This apparently is not info that Dooku did a good job hiding although I'm not sure this would be absolute public knowledge. I think my thinking bulb is burning out, lol. I tiny mention or flashback would have been swell.
    Last edited by Seerow, Nov 15, 2012
  7. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    It was pretty well implied that the order came from Palpatine. I think do think Dooku did it, though I wouldn't be surprised if it really was the Republic troops and the cover story was Dooku had her assassinated.
    [IMG]
    "Bonteri... Tell me, how was the dialog established?"
  8. cwustudent Force Ghost

star 4
    ^ Thank you for that pic... More Palpatine please! I love Amedda, too, the evil schemer. I'm positive Amedda has met Darth Sidious.
  9. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Either way far as anyone would know and far as Lux probably knows. Dooku assasinated her. I mean he wanted revenge enough to seek out Death Watch. I wonder if any of these will get mentioned in the Mando/Maul arc.
  10. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    If Lux becomes a Republic senator, maybe Palpatine will tell him... And then kill him. That would be an unexpected ending for Lux. :D

*Ducks*
  11. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    That would be a total waste of the character. -.-;
  12. KenobiSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Nah, I'm pretty sure they wasted him when Ahsoka got over him. We'd have to watch more political episodes if he has tons of future appearances. [face_nail_biting]
    Seerow likes this.
  13. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    True. I still hold a tiny little spark to hope deep inside they'll do something else with Lux. Come on Dave. You do this for me and I'll let you off the hook for a clone trooper doing a back hand spring.
  14. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
    Last edited by Asharak, Nov 15, 2012
  15. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
  16. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
  17. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4
    edit
    Last edited by Asharak, Nov 16, 2012
  18. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well, ROTS pretty much confirms he was in ok the game. ;)
  19. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Gregor in only one episode. ;.;

Ya know I like Mercy Mission and I even liked evil plans but four eps of that may push it. Oh well lets all form a circle and hold hands. We'll get through this together.
    Last edited by Seerow, Nov 16, 2012
  20. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Gregor is only in one episode? what the heck
  21. Asharak Force Ghost

star 4

I believe I read an interview back during celebration were the arc was presented like the general, the small guy, was the only main character that wasn’t a droid. To me that makes it sound like Gregor has a very limited role
  22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4

OH No! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No ...

Do TCW have no connection to their fanbases sometimes?! There was a massive dislike for the droid episodes of last year, why do the same again but even double.
  23. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't think they even care lol
  24. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Well, as long as its atleast a full episode with Gregor and he gets atleast as much screentime as Cut did in his namesake episode.
  25. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
    @Darth Vader

I know they don't but they need to hide it better cause such episodes really hurt. They are so bad that they hurt you like a hit to the head... :D

That is true. Then that will be like with the Box in the Hardeen arc - one fun episode among 3 other weak ones.

R2 sucks as a lead character.