main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    My sister, who is 9, has been watching some of TCW season 4 and 5, and the only episodes that's she's been really interested in were the Youngling arc and the Droid arc, so I guess it was made to please both us, and the younger audience, by having elements that are suitable for both age groups.

cwustudent and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  2. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    This one's just for you Seerow from Friedman on Twitter:
    Next arc you see from me will be a very unique clone adventure. BTW, did you know I also worked on Halo 4?

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    So he is calling it a clone ep? And it sounded like Gregor might be in two eps. Sweet!

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    It sounds like he is talking about a new clone arc later in the series, not the Gregor episodes but i'm asking him to confirm.

5. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It can't be this series that arc is in though. There are only three arcs left in total! Maul, Clovis, Temple (presuming the last arc is a three-parter!)

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I mean sounds like there will be two Gregor appearances this arc instead of one episode like folks were saying. I'm pretty sure there is another clone arc out there (and I think its Michnovetz penning it) based on DF's old facebook posts from the end of season 4 and also from hints from DBB in his old but more recent SW Insider interview that happened after Umbara. Still, any details Friedman tweets about that would be welcome. I know some clone fans who would like to know more. Please ask him. =)

7. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Just had a look at his twitter account. His response to that question about the Clone arc is intriguing...

https://twitter.com/BFree63/status/278251229224792064

8. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    So, in other words, in a worst case scenario it might not happen at all (if it would be an arc with darker and/or more mature content, it could maybe clash with Disney who will supposedly take over TCW from CN from next season or so and onward).

9. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    He worked on Halo 4?

Well that makes the coming episodes instantly awesome.

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Intriguing? The best way to sum up that way that twitter posts make me feel is with this:

[​IMG]

11. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Thing is if Disney mess up TCW there will probably be a revolt on their hands. What would that mean for the future films? Would that mean the content of the films have to be disneyfied to? The best thing Disney can do is continue to allow CN to air the show, if they want it. It would seem that Lucas is partially involved still on storylining ideas so I expect the rest of TCW has been mapped out to the end now. I would hope disney would be smart enough to not mess with the content of this show. If they want fans to respect them and believe that Star Wars is in good hands, the last thing they should do is change TCW, IMO.

Hopefully the 'intriguing' twitter message is just that they don't know what channel will end up airing it.

rumblewagon and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I agree with this post 100%

13. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Wow I'm tired of hearing about Gregor.

Let's hope he actually lives up to the hype.

TaradosGon likes this.
  14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Found this on another site and was wondering if you all had heard anything.

This is of course Wikipedia, which anyone can edit, and I'm posting the French version because I didn't find it when I searched the English pages but it's pretty easy to follow anyway.

List of Season 5 episodes

Clovis arc gone? Did I miss something, or is someone from the Wikipedia end not getting their stories straight?

15. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Those last 7 or so are from SuperShadow, who is infamous for fabricating Star Wars 'leaks,' claiming to know GL himself. It's not correct.

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I suppose your right. It does have me worried about the shows future however. Could another dark clone arc like Umbara get scrapped because its to much for Disney? Same for other arcs on the table. Could the show change direction? I'm also wondering if it means writers like Friedman are out of a job and getting replaced.

I'm not sure that's reliable. Alot of those episode titles for episodes yet to air appear to have come from here: http://bkbn.net/profiles/blogs/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-5-news

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I hope you're right. That would suck.

The English version didn't list past Episode 15.

Seerow, is Ghost of Rage supposed to be the first in the Clovis arc?

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I can't imagine the outrage that would come if titles like "Millennium Falcon Freed" were real.

anakinfansince1983,

The Clone Wars: Season Five Episodes

5.01: Revival
    5.02: A War on Two Fronts
    5.03: Front Runners
    5.04: The Soft War
    5.05: Tipping Points
    5.06: The Gathering
    5.07: A Test of Strength
    5.08: Bound for Rescue
    5.09: A Necessary Bond
    5.10: Secret Weapons
    5.11: A Sunny Day in the Void
    5.12: Missing in Action
    5.13: Point of No Return
    5.14: An Old Friend
    5.15: The Rise of Clovis
    5.16: Crisis at the Heart
    5.17: Eminence
    5.18: Shades of Reason
    5.19: The Lawless
    5.20:
    5.21:

I think its 15-17. There is alot of uncertainty whether it will the the Clovis arc or the Maul arc that airs next.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Ghost of Rage??? what in the, An Old Friend is what starts the Clovis Arc

20. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Is there a 22nd episode? or is that the finale: 21 and 22 together?

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    There probably was a 22 and my clumsy ass missed C&Ping it. Ah well, was just a bunch of dots. We probably won't know much about the season finale until we are much closer to it. I really would like to see the number increase to 26.

22. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Let the Maul arc be next, please. That's the only arc I want.

hlc88 likes this.
  23. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I took his answer to mean just that he doesn't want to comment since things are a bit early, and he probably knows only as much as us about what Disney may or may not do to change scheduling plans. I don't think he's afraid the show is canceled, just that he doesn't want to get in trouble for telling us when its going to be season-wise when who knows when they may decide to air it. Really it would be no different if Disney hadn't bought Lucasfilm as they could've changed the order of the episodes anyways. Really this has to be a Season 6 or 7 clone arc he's referring to since he is not sure of its status.

Hopefully I haven't pressed my luck with all the questions I've asked him, he's been pretty generous. ;)

24. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    "Kyber Crystal Revelation"? Yeah sure. The names are a fake.

Seerow likes this.
  25. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    My Super-Shadow-Sense is tingling....