main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    The official TCW Facebook page has also been posting little snapshots from episodes past with comments, like a walk down memory lane. Kinda like a clip show ;)

2. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Congratulations TCW team! You may have had a few missteps here and there, but 100 episodes is an incredible achievement and this show has become an inseparable part of the Star Wars saga. Congrats on the 100 milestone and may we hit many more milestones on this journey!

Thanks to Watto for the image!

3. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    *cough* rip off poster, nearly word for word *cough* [face_shame_on_you]

:p

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope Rotta never ever appear in an episode again

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope so too...

6. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Just re-watched Grievous Intrigue, The Deserter, and Lightsaber Lost. The interesting thing about the latter was what Palpatine was saying in that giant hologram/projector/screen: "The notion that the Jedi created the Clone Wars in order to give themselves more power in the government is absurd. I will not stand for it." Paraphrased, but an interesting notion that's coming back this season - there was already doubt about the war and the Jedi long before this season.

hlc88 and Seerow like this.
  7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I need to do a full blown rewatch at some point. Thank you for bringing this up Akash, my friend. I had forgotten this. Its been a while since I had watched "Lightsaber Lost" although I admit I watch "The Deserter" almost once am month. I now how the puzzle pieces fit much more clearly thinking about it now. I had forgotten about that scene where Palpatine is talking and Ahsoka slide down that big screen thing.

The picketing of the Jedi Temple and possible anti-clone rally/anti-war rally/anti jedi rally.[/quote]

It seems this is the plot line for how Palpatine will get everyone to be cool with the extermination of the Jedi. Fear, distrust, and superstition are powerful tools.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  8. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    To think we've come to this: 100 episodes of The Clone Wars. It's a show that has gotten various opinions from fans and regular watchers but this is truly a milestone.

anakinfansince1983 and Watto like this.
  9. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Did anyone see this yet?
    [​IMG]
    [face_hypnotized]
    That system!

10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Is that bad? o.o;

11. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    It's an EU system, and a well known military system in canon. I'm impressed by TCW in what seems like a long time. Nicely done!

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That base does look really cool. Some interesting shaped ships in the top right. They look like little arrowheads.

13. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    That is an impressive shot indeed. Well done TCW with the EU nod and nice find JackG!

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Holy ****.

Impressive. Most impressive.

15. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    JackG, you are the man of the hour. That's a good find. Where did it come from?
    I wonder if that is where Tarkin might appear! I hope there will be a nod to the big conference room from A New Hope. Where's Yularen?

16. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Gregor will be doing some high government work. Maybe we'll get to see clones in tuxedos. o_O

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Clones in Tuxedos, lol. I can't help but picture tuxedos stretched over the armor. Always thought it would have been funny if Rex and Cody (and other clones) had been offered drinks in "Voyage of Temptation".

laloga likes this.
  18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Washing dishes is very important. I am curious if the Sullustun would be a separatist villain who does not want to let Gregor leave...

Many more episodes after this...

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    100 more episodes of TCW please! =D

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    It is a must. With episodes like Massacre, Carnage of Krell, Bound for Rescue, Bounty, The Void and Revival... even in Seasons 4 and 5 the show proves to have a lot more juice left in it.

Valairy Scot and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  21. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    OMG how cool- not only the appearance of Carida system bu appearance of several fleet officers!!!!!!!:) Yeah! I hope Dodonna is also in- would be fun to see someone who is future rebel instead of future imperial. And perhaps we finally meet Admiral Wurtz:p
    Kilian and Tenant could also return if they are still alive.

22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Ok... WOW! I did not expect this...
    There will surely be cameos of Republic pawns ONCE AGAIN like Coburn and Tarkin.
    TCW really loves to wave a middle finger at me with the Republic cameos. :mad:

This is really interesting... BUT again I am pissed that TCW finds it important to show Republic institutions like the Jedi Council or the Senate and this conference and yet TCW do not want to show the CIS side with a Separatist conference.

BIASED WRITERS!

23. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Going by my count they will have another 42 episodes(set after s5) finnished and ready after they have produced season 6. so it aint ending any time soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458290/board/thread/206501411

24. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    THIS 100%.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  25. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    they only doing this because the Republic is better ;)