main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Set Harth being unworthy was entirely due to him being a silly bastard, not being a former Jedi.

The idea that Jedi can never fully embrace "the ways of Bane's cult", or any other Sith ideals, is simply inaccurate. The problem is with the word "never", it's already happened, and hypothetically could easily happen.

The idea that Jedi "always have to justify their decision to join the Sith", is mostly irrelevant. No one has to justify anything. Even if you're born Sith, it may be the only way you know, but you still have to stick to that way, you still have to choose. Everyone has to make choices every day. So if a Jedi has to justify being a Sith, so does everyone else. Didn't Darth Gravid turn to the light, despite never being a Jedi? So much for Sith purity.

Maul can talk all he wants, but Dooku would spank that metal ass. At least he should, but with TCW who knows. (no spoilers, please)

lol @ calling Vader a "two time turncoat", as if Sith have any loyalty to anything other than themselves.

The only thing that matters when it comes to measuring Sith is power and victory, and that puts Vader ahead of at least Maul, Savage and Millennial.

Esg and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Best summation of that character I've heard yet.

3. Darth Xalfrea

Darth Xalfrea Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2013
    So it seems that among the new TCW episode titles given, only one has an episode description. The Wrong Jedi

What is Ahsoka up to now? Is she framed for a murder or something?

Reminds me of LOTF and FOTJ.

Seerow likes this.
  4. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    "Anakin, who continues to believe in Ahsoka's innocence"? Oh dear... She must have don't something bad, or maybe Ventress framed her for something, hmm, this will be an interesting arc.

5. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    One would hope!!!

6. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003

When asked about rule of 2 he says he and Savage are the true lords of the sith, so he appears to be a bit insane as Sids is the true lord.
    Or is your point that it doesn't matter that he said that as it's only Vizla

7. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Backwards. Being a Jedi turned him into a silly bastard, they raised him, remember? ;)

Everything that Darth Maul is doing is for one single purpose:
    he wants to rejoin Darth Sidious.

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

THIS IMAGE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

TCW in the Summer...

Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
  9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    will that be S6

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    New episodes in July of 2013 could only mean Season Six. I am so excited... finally. TCW in part of the year when there is nothing to watch on TV and a lot more free time to enjoy each episode.

cwustudent and Darth Vader like this.
  11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Can't wait

12. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Is that for the US or the UK?

13. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Watto posted this earlier in the thread. Its unclear if it refers to a U.K. release date for S5. A few of our U.K. members have confirmed this and although it seems S4 was aired across the pond in just a few weeks time because of the Disney buy out its hard to say if that'll be the case this time. We'll have to watch and see what the host network will be. If Disney XD UK gets TCW that'll tell us alot about where season 6 is headed. Its still possible that this is season 6 premiering early. Seems like there should be some episodes ready for it. That would make a nice Birthday present in July. =b

14. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    What - Anakin believes but not Plo? Or Obi-Wan? Will this drive a further rift between Anakin and the Order?

Seerow likes this.
  15. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Why do I suddenly like TCW Anakin even more than PT Anakin?

AkashKedavra_93 and darthzac14 like this.
  16. grungebunny

grungebunny Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    If that picture is from the recent toyfair, its the UK broadcast of Season 5.

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Any info on what channel season 5 of TCW will be airing on in the U.K.?

07jonesj likes this.
  18. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Should be Cartoon Network, like the last 4 seasons. They own Seasons 1-5 of this show, Disney won't likely be taking over until Season 6. Like I (and others) have said earlier though, every season has aired in a 3-4 week period, so it wouldn't make sense to be talking about the UK air dates.

The only time we aired it weekly with America and Canada was with Sky Movies, and that stopped at the end of Season 3.

Seerow likes this.
  19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ah... just curious in case Disney takes it so soon. I honestly am not convinced there will be a move after season 5 at all. I'm also not getting my hope up this is info on season 6 airing in July.

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I would like to believe that these are NEW Season Six episodes. UK fans might be wrong, even if the UK loves to do everything in the most bizarre ways possible.

Hasn't TCW already started in the UK?!

The last time I remember the UK was airing TCW side by side with the US.

This July-December thing seems like a nice reason for two things:
    - TCW now on Disney XD
    - Because of that, they have cut TCW season short so to have it get away from the vile CN ASAP

I HOPE FOR THE BEST.... TCW in the summer would be perfect cause there is nothing on TV in the summer anyway.

21. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    TCW in the summer? I could go with that.

22. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011

23. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Dooku has stomping Anakin and Kenobi under his belt at once and holding off Yoda. While Maul was what in a cave babbling for a decade after getting owned with a snake man as his only company?

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  24. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It could be possible if this is a Season 6 airing and not the UK transmission of Season 5, and since this came from a UK toy fair, then it is feasible that possibly the UK will get new episodes at the same time as the US... IF it moves channel. It might be something Disney might do, if they do move the show to say Disney XD - make the point of airing it at the same time and promote it heavily on that channel to make it a big thing here. Take the advantage of owning Star Wars.

25. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    When has the past seasons aired in UK? Is it April? May? June?