main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I think I know why Embo is on the "Who Will Fall?" Poster. It is possible he's to die in this Clovis arc. Old stuff I know but anyways

Paparazzo likes this.
  2. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    How so?

3. darthzac14

Nov 8, 2012
    He was just seen in passing in Eminence. And I don't believe he'll appear anymore. Why would he be on that poster. When it was made Clovis was supposed to be this season.
    He's seen chasing Anakin, Padme, and Clovis in some clip. So he might get killed in that arc

4. Paparazzo

Jan 31, 2011
    Ahsoka is going to get caught at some point, isn't she? Haven't we already seen a clip of her on trial infront of Palpatine in a very Empire-esque setting?

5. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    There seem to be two possible "trials" of a sort, by the looks of the trailer. One in which Palpatine is present in a very Imperial-looking room, and another in which the upper tier of the Jedi Council (Yoda, Windu, Obi-Wan, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon) are sitting in judgement of Ahsoka.

The former, with Palpatine, may be trailer trickery however and it may not be a trial at which he is present, but something else. The Council scene is definitely some kind of trial though, as Ahsoka is visible in the shot itself.

Paparazzo likes this.
  6. Paparazzo

Jan 31, 2011
    [​IMG]

Is that not the Palpatine trial w/ Ahsoka on the central platform?

7. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    Paparazzo

Ooh good catch, yeah seems like there will be a "Jedi" and a "Republic" trial, then. Unless the Jedi one ends up being

Ahsoka's Knighting ceremony

Or something crazy like that.

8. Paparazzo

Jan 31, 2011
    Or hopefully

Her expulsion

Yodaminch likes this.
  9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I would like that, and not because I dislike her character. I think it would give Anakin another reason to hate the Jedi and still give us episodes with her. She can be like Ventress trying to find her own way in the galaxy.

10. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    I'm surprised that people are still saying things like this.

11. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Awesome episode. I really got a Dark Forces vibe from the Republic base. Remember the ISB building on Coruscant?

12. XJapanRoX

XJapanRoX Official Star Wars Artist star 2 VIP

Dec 5, 2004
    A thousand times YES! I thought the exact same thing. The atmosphere and even the keycard being included, I immediately went back to Dark Forces.

13. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I actually posted this in the wrong thread, but at least someone here agrees with me!

They also namechecked Anoat in the episode, which you may remember as the sewer planet from Dark Forces where you had to capture Moff Reebus.

XJapanRoX and TrandoJedi like this.
  14. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    You also may remember it as the system in TESB where the Star Destroyer released its garbage.

XJapanRoX and TrandoJedi like this.
  15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Hmmm... sounds like there is a metaphor there. o.o;

Paparazzo likes this.
  16. darthzac14

Nov 8, 2012
    I thought it looked like Ahsoka on the Death Star

17. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    I'm surprised we didn't get

"close the blast doors!"

"open the blast doors! open the blast doors!"

18. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    Haha, was convinced they were going to say it when the doors closed between Ahsoka and the pursuing shock troopers.

Spazmatron likes this.
  19. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I honest to Force though that's what Wolf was going to say once the blast doors closed! Lol!

Missed opportunity there!

20. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I bet Letta couldn't discern that Ventress wasn't actually a Jedi but a former Dark Acolyte. That explains her belief that a Jedi was responsible. Though if Ahsoka and ventress team up in the next episode, this all falls apart.

21. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I thought the show had Ventress on a different path.

07jonesj likes this.
  22. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    The trailer has her disarming people instead of killing them. Still, I am interested to see what her role in all this will be.

Hank Hill likes this.
  23. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    After her deal with Ventress next episode apparently Ahsoka is caught and then escapes again, I read this from a synopsis posted a while ago, the synopsis for the previous episode was correct aswell.

24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    True. But she's still Ventress. I don't think she's above avenging Ky Narec.

25. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ventress definitely seems like one who did the work in the prison. First choking Letta, planting the key cards, planting Ahsoka's stuff, and taking out clones. I recall "Cloak of Darkness" where Ventress was craftily able to sneak around. She just seems to fit the skill set. Her motives are going to be interesting. She may be a bounty hunter for hire or she might have a motive herself. She said she had a future at the end of "Bounty". That sounded like she had a plan. I'm really interested to see how things go down in the next episode.

AkashKedavra_93 and 07jonesj like this.