main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICIAL THREAD** Animated Maquettes

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JdieKnight, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    people on the west coast are starting to get shipping notices for boba. nside shows the 11/1 to get his.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Great! Hopefully r2dtoys will get theirs soon so I can get mine...

3. Naxos

Naxos Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    Finally got a shipping notice for Boba.

It's about time. I look forward to seeing this piece once he shows up.

4. Leo73

Leo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Got my shipping notice for Boba as well. Looks like he will arrive on the 8th. Cant wait to add him to the shelf and also for Leia and Vader to ship this month.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Got Boba yesterday from R2dtoys. There's a link to a pic over in New Acqusitions. Very nice statue - I think those who are waiting will be pleased. I got #2771/7000.

Take care unpacking him - some of the cape & gun bits were a bit hard to get out of the styrofoam. They look like they'd be pretty easily broken if you use brute force.

6. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks for the advice Fett. Sounds like its a great piece. I am sure the pics just dont do it justice.

7. JediStarKiller2

JediStarKiller2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    Can't for mine to get here....I want it!!!!!!!!!!

8. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    I just saw on Yodasnews that Northside is going to start shipping the Leia/R2 on the 10th. Two great pieces to add to my collection this month. I cant wait to display these next to my CW ones. I checked on my tracking number this morning and my Boba is in West Virginia and still on his scheduled journey to NJ.

9. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    I just got Boba today!!!! #2578/7000

He looks too sweet!

10. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    I get mine tomorrow. Cant wait to check him out and add him to the collection.[face_praying] :D

11. Naxos

Naxos Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    Mine showed up on Saturday. #1944. Very nice piece. The scalp and rope seem slighlty bendable so be careful when unwrapping that area of Boba.

12. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    Got mine tonight and I have to say that it was definitely worth the wait. I opened him up and checked to make sure that there was no damage, but had to repack him as right now I have no room to display him. My wife promised me to clear a spot on the dresser next to my Anakin and Scout Trooper statue for me. Now I am eagerly awaiting the word that my Leia/R2 has shipped. For Boba I got number #1647/7000.

13. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    my boba came in todaym #2193. leia should be shipping this week from nside as well......now all i need is vader this month :D

14. Naxos

Naxos Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    I can't believe that according to the GG Q&A Link that the Clone Wars animated line is suppose to be wrapped up next year. I sincerly hope that they release a few quality maquettes (mabey a Shaaka Ti & Dooku) before they do.

15. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    I too am awaiting the shipping notice from Nside for my Leia statue. Is Vader going to ship this month from Nside as well? The site still has it listed as a December ship date.

16. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    well once they announce who they're working on we'll know if they're any good. i want a durge.

got my ship notice this morning from nside. dont know about vader, he probably knows GG will be late. so i'm assuming december, but i have been wrong before....

17. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks for the update Sith. I kinda hope that Vader will ship next month so that my collecting bank account will have a little rest. So much has come out that I am taking quite a hit. I hope to get my shipping notice today for the Leia.

18. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    yea, so much is coming out right now. cant wait for the rancor to hit my bank account this month.

19. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    Where's my ship notice from Nside on Leia!? I haven't got one yet! [face_frustrated]

20. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003

I havent gotten mine yet either. I was hoping that it would have shipped by now as I am really anticipating this piece and want to add it to my collection. It sucks that GG is going to be pulling the CW maquettes when there are still so many characters that they could/should do from that line.

21. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    i think he does it by order number, so the later you order the longer it takes to get to. if not just drop him an email, he fast with responses.

wait, just checked his last email......

"mike,

i got allocated this week on the leia so the rest of mine will be shipping next wednesday .
    :( "

and there you go...

22. Leo73

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks for the update Sith.

23. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    Yea i figured because I order my Leia fairly early on....

24. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Geez, I just checked and saw that I pre-ordered Leia/R2 and Boba half a year ago. And the Royal Guard statue a month before that. If all goes well, the three of them should be available late November/early December. I'm gonna be a couple of hundred euros lighter then...

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    If you preordered Boba from r2dtoys you should get him soon..that's who I got mine from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.