**OFFICIAL THREAD** Animated Maquettes

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JdieKnight, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got mine just a few minutes ago, woot!

Number 36/1000

Freakin sweet! I'll post pics in a bit!

[image=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3251/macemaquette006mb1.th.jpg]

[image=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8206/macemaquette008hq7.jpg]
  2. Beautiful_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Sweet. In theory, mine should be here tomorrow. It's about half an hour from where I live, but it arrived there at 1:30 this morning, so who knows if they'll actually send it on to me tomorrow.
  3. Beautiful_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Mine arrived Friday afternoon. It is awesome.
  4. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice, what number did you get?
  5. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    So, what does everyone think of the Han Solo/Chewie maquettes? Did anyone get them? I'm planning on getting of them at a time. Just wanted to know if people had pics or something that showcased.

A shame this thread is dying. :(

EDIT: New Emperor Maquette!! I knew it was only a matter of time, this looks great!

Animated Emperor Maquette

[image=http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9529/emperordv9.png]
  6. Solo42986 Force Ghost

star 5
    I want to get the Han & Chewie, but I'm poorer than poor right now; so I think they'll have to wait until a few months down the road...
  7. IDigMetalBikinis Force Ghost

star 2
    The Han is really a beautiful piece. I received it about a week ago and was just blown away by the size( I pictured it smaller) and the overall design. The Chewbacca is on it's way for Wednesday.

I also just picked up the Luke X Wing pilot maquette for a seriously discounted price from Entertainment Earth. These things may very well become an obsession.
  8. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I just ordered the Han Solo maquette and I can't wait for it. Should be an interesting piece. :) I'll probably order the Chewie one as well so Han doesn't feel so alone, lol. :)
  9. AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Being a huge Clone Wars fan, I've been trying to collect as many of the CW animated maquettes as I could afford - but I now am the proud owner of a Snowbunny :) It was my birthday present from my husband this year :) She's been added to my GGC.com registry

Snowbunny maquette
    Yup, I have a Snowbunny costume :)

I also have Asajj, Barriss and Luminara, Obi-Wan (plus Leia and R2, Yoda and R2 from the OT line). I haven't decided if I'll continue to collect the Original Trilogy maquettes - still a fair few of the Clone Wars ones I would like to get first... would be interesting to see if they branch out to doing animated prequel characters.

More photos of my maquettes here - Flickr - Our Collection

Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.