*Official Thread* - C-IV Social Thread -- May, 2007 just can't come soon enough!

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by ValedaKor, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vru_Shattai Jedi Knight

star 1
    O:) And to get my mother and son in on the 'Exclusive' day.
  2. Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait for Anne to make an "official" Official Pix announcement. She'll provide the instructions then on how to volunteer.

-GJ
  3. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    I wanted to volunteer for C3, but I couldn't devote the time due to my travel plans. And how cool would it be if you could get a pic of your son with Hayden? It would be a memory he would never forget. [face_dancing]
  4. pwinklespi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello people! Anything new in CIV land? I see that my house was placed in a bet by Grumpy Jedi. I understand that Jedi Justin hates families and doesn't want any of them to go to the "exclusive day" and Vru still can't wait until CIV comes around.

So I guess nothing has changed in the past 4 days while I was away.

[face_dancing]
  5. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL - you've been sorely missed while you were away, Pwinkle. And "hates families" is off target. That wasn't my point with my post, but it's all good.
  6. Vru_Shattai Jedi Knight

star 1
    8-} Well..if things get going I can start planning. And yes my son would never forget a pic with Hayden or even a small talk. He reminded me again this morning that I should check this board to see if there was any news.[face_dancing]
  7. pwinklespi Jedi Knight

star 3
    HAHAHA! Just kidding Jedi Justin.

So how about a little NEWS HERE LUCAS! [face_frustrated] Put the twinkie down Sansweet and tell us who is coming to CIV. HAHAHAHA! [face_laugh]
  8. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    I know you're busting, Pwinkle. A little ribbing here and there is always good for the soul, right?

I must admit, knowing beforehand who the guests are at C4 is what I'd like to know ASAP. I wasn't impressed with the lineup at C3 (except Jeremy Bulloch).

So I'm expecting big-time actors for C4, and I cannot wait. I got the black and silver Sharpie markers all set to go for some serious autographs!!
  9. Vru_Shattai Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jeeeeuuuusssst want my tickets for the whole thing for me..my son and my mother. Then I can work on trasnportation and con my husband out of some spending cash. O:)
  10. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL - better start saving those republic credits now!!
  11. Vru_Shattai Jedi Knight

star 1
  12. Sanctimoniously Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    Make mine a cold Bud Light or Molson Ice...
  14. Sanctimoniously Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm really looking forward to seeing/buying the vendor exclusives at C4 from Gentle Giant, Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, Master Replicas, etc.

My Star Wars collection consists mainly of display pieces (busts, statues, prop replicas, scaled vehicles, etc) as opposed to basic figures and playsets. I used to be a huge 3 3/4" figure collector, but decided to switch to a more display-orientated theme once I bought my house.

So the C4 vendor exclusives (whatever they may be) have my wife and I all geeked up. Can't wait for May...
  16. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey guys, you'll have to knock off the drinking talk. It's against "the rules," as it were. If you need to see the "rulebook" I'll point it out, but I'd appreciate your stepping back from any of that. Thanks!
  17. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hangs head in shame. Sorry VK! Thanks for keeping us on the path!

Diet Mountain Dew for everyone... my treat!
  18. Sanctimoniously Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  19. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
    I just want my son to have fun in there. :) like I had in Indianapolis.
  20. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    "Fun" is an understatement when it comes to the time we are all gonna have at C4. [face_dancing]
  21. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If it's anywhere near as much fun as I had at the Comic-Con this summer, it's gonna be incredible!!! Since it's all about Star Wars, I don't see how it couldn't surpass the time at the CC!
  22. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    5 straight days in LA filled with Star Wars bliss.

'Nuff said... =D=
  23. pwinklespi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good morning everyone.

HAHAHAHA!
  24. Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I see someone took his pills this morning. =)

-GJ
  25. pwinklespi Jedi Knight

star 3
    All 19 of them. Now I am going to hang out with TO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.