main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

* Official Thread * Celebration 3 Autograph Discussion and Speculation

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obey Wann, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Please discuss your thoughts about Autographs at Celebration 3 : Who you would like to see there, etc...

2. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    I'd really love to see Ewan McGregor or GEORGE himself!...And uh, C3PO would like me to tell you all that the chances of that are 3 Billion to 1. :(

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    George wouldn't dare show his face there after the SE only DVD release! LOL
    The mix from C2 was very good and hopefully they will have some vets as well as some fresh faces from Ep3.

4. ZethstaBane

ZethstaBane Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    I would REALLY love to see Ewan McGregor there...I'm such a huge fan of his anyways...I thought he rocked in Moulan Rouge and Big Fish...awesome actor, I would be honered to meet him.
    I think since this is the last Celebrations and it is supposed to be the biggest, they need to bring out the big guns like maybe Hayden and mark hamill. I woudn't mind seeing Samuel L. Jackson eithier..got to get Pulp Fiction signed too. Oh man...they need to go ALL out.

5. Porkins_Dietician

Porkins_Dietician Jedi Master star 1

Jan 16, 2002
    If GL were to show up (he won't) at least the lines for all other events would be small. haha. I wouldn't want to wait in his line!

It would be nice if he had some pre signed photos we could pick up though. The list of those who never come would be nice Mark Skywalker, Natalie Amidala, Hayden Skywalker, Ian Palpatine you know the group.

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I'd like Lewis MacLeod to be there.

7. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I really want some stars that were not already at C2, the top of my list is James Earl Jones. I would also like Mark Hamil and Sam Jackson.
    And the dream list includes Lucas, Ford, Ian and McGreggor but I expect that will not happen at all :(

8. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I would think that george would be on hand, this being the final star wars movie. I would hope so.

9. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd love to see John Williams there.

10. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I would like to see Ewan, and maybe Sam.

11. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Natalie joked about going to a SW convention on Conan O' Brien. Maybe she WASN'T joking? Hmmm... Mark Hamill, along with Denis Lawson, and Garrick Hagon would be cool too. You know, a Battle Of Yavin reunion! Just the VOICES of characters would be cool too!

12. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I would like to see Ray Park and especially and perhaps Kiera Knightly.
    But I especially agree that Natalie Portman would be one of the most popular. [face_love]

13. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    Ewan... definitely Ewan

14. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Ewan and Hayden would be cool, but the one I would wait for would be Lucas, I mean come on he is the reason this all is happening!

15. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I'd like to meet Mark Hamill. Just about anyone else would be great.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)

16. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I would like to see Harrison Ford show up for CIII. I know that this is a pipe dream but I can dream can't I.

Other than that I would like to see Mark Hamill and Natalie Portman and maybe Christopher Lee there.

Another thing that would be nice is to see some of the voices behind some of the CG characters show up.

17. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Yeah. Mark Hamill would be really cool, although that would be one day of the convention right there in waiting for his autograph!

Amy Allen
    Shannon whatever-her-married name is (formerly Baska)

18. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    McRandle dear, that would be McRandle

19. darth-rasar

darth-rasar Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2004
    george of course. i hate to see that line if he was there.

ford,ewan,ian,and john williams would be great

20. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Hayden, Ewan, Sam would be nice but I can imagine they'd probably all have projects going.
    I'd love to see Frank Oz - I just want to hear the voice and maybe an autograph.
    James Earl Jones and John Williams too.
    Then there's always the girls - Leia and her mother. Amy Allen too (maybe I'll have the costume then). Any of the other actors/actresses who played Jedi.

21. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Hopefully they know how big this is and they'll go all out.

22. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    I'm sure we'll see plenty of artists and authors there too. Dave Dorman is always a treat to see. Was cool meeting Jan Duursema at C2, as well as many others that aren't necessarily actors/actresses. I enjoy seeing all of them!! As far as my Dream list would go: Ralph Mcquarrie, Frank Oz, and Denis Lawson would top mine.

23. Capt-SithPaark

Capt-SithPaark Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 24, 2004
    Frank Oz - It would B Awesome if he attended
    Ralph McQuarrie - Unfortuneately I think he is in a lesser state of health I bought his 'RM-Illustrator' DVD at C2, In the Interview on the Disc He doesn't look well

Any of the Actors, Actresses from any of the Films should feel like their welcome

They had a nice mix at C2 - Hopefully they can get some more of the ones that didn't attend the last time!

24. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I'd like to see Mr. Wise there....

Edit: Thank you for remaining polite

never forget the fallen mods and RSAs

25. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    What Strife said. ;)

I would like to see Hayden...I've got a few things I'd like him to autograph...my bra maybe... [face_mischief]

No seriously, I'd like him to do another session like he did at C2. And I hope if any dumb teenyboppers yell "Hayden, I want to have your baby!" that he responds the way he did last time--by pointing at Nick Gilliard and saying "We're not seeing other people right now." :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.