*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRaanic Jedi Master

star 4
    And that has to do with Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III how?
  2. Delta_62 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ep.25 is on the OS for us non-hyperspace members! Go chekc it out.
  3. skywalkingjedi Jedi Padawan

I was wondering, in chapter 23, when Kenobi makes the remark "You tend to learn things when travelling with Qui-Gon Jinn" if that is a reference to a EU occurence? Is there a story or instance when Qui-Gon deciphers a unknown language?
  4. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
    Just go to www.cartoonnetwork.com . They've had each episode on the day after the network actually shows it.

Does anyone have Anakin or Padme pics from Chapters 21-25? If so, could you please PM me?
  5. dbelp03 Jedi Knight

star 1
    was there a chapter 25????? cuz i didnt see it if there was
  6. DarthScubbles Force Ghost

star 4

I love that cave painting vision that Anakin has in 24. The man with the metalic arm that starts as a hero and then kills everyone including his woman. Crazy.
  7. Adm_Thrawn Jedi Master

star 4
    The ARC troopers in Chapter 21 were teh cool.
    They almost had Grievous...almost.
  8. Senator_Lorena Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm new to the Clone Wars cartoons, but I was able to watch Chapters 21-25 Saturday night. It was a nice surprise to find so many of them televised at once.

I liked them, but it bothers me they don't align with the books when applicable. LoE did not include Obi and Anakin helping a primitive tribe on a remote world while the invasion of Cor. was happening.

Overall, they are good and give more background. None of the books have told of Anakin and Padme having secret meetings even though we know such meetings had to have happened. The cartoons help fill that gap.

9. IM_YODA Jedi Knight

So when is chapter 26 gonna happpen?
  10. Pooja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  11. Adm_Thrawn Jedi Master

star 4
    The series ended with Chapter 25.
  12. blastshield Jedi Knight

star 1
    this is my 3rd attempt to ask this question successfully: why does sidious have mangled teeth before his mace encounter?
  13. IM_YODA Jedi Knight

thats sad... I wanted to see what Episode 3 would be like.
  14. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    I was wondering, in chapter 23, when Kenobi makes the remark "You tend to learn things when travelling with Qui-Gon Jinn" if that is a reference to a EU occurence? Is there a story or instance when Qui-Gon deciphers a unknown language?

Your looking WAY too much into it. Unlike Macbeth, SW does not have layers upon layers of meaning and not everything matches up perfectly.

I believe he was simply speaking of QGJ's wisdom and knowledge of the force. That's it. No references or anything.
  15. skywalkingjedi Jedi Padawan

Geeze, i was just wondering. no need to go all shakespearean. And i do think that Star Wars is more than JUST a simple story, it also has layers. thanks for the reply though, all-knowing Darth_Deception.
  16. man_de_lorian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just curious. This is probably just an oversight and not important at all, but in Chapter 21 when Anakin is Knighted, did anyone notice Mace was absent? No purple saber in the council circle, but 12 blades are present. There is a green saber to Yoda's left which is where Mace should be. Again probably just an oversight while making the cartoon but I noticed right away.
  17. Dropkick Jedi Knight

star 3
    I noticed it too. There's an imposter on the Council!
  18. DarthScubbles Force Ghost

star 4
  19. skywalkingjedi Jedi Padawan

It may show how Mace doesnt trust Anakin. I think somewhere else in this thread someone said the same thing.
  20. Astronaut_Bread Jedi Padawan

From the looks of that "Knighting Scene" in Chapter 21, MOST of the Jedi Council is absent- not just Mace Windu! The Serpentine Oppo Ransisis, the stubby Even Peel, and Ki-Adi-Mundi aren't there either.

It could just be a handful of random Jedi, maybe Knights close to Anakin, or simply robed figures DRAWN THIS WAY ONLY FOR ARTISTIC PURPOSSES. I think it's the latter. Why have the lone purple lightsaber standing out like a sore thumb?
  21. IEatPoodoo Force Ghost

star 4
    "this is my 3rd attempt to ask this question successfully: why does sidious have mangled teeth before his mace encounter?"

Because it's a cartoon.
  22. Zizou87 Jedi Knight

I mean if you have seen Clone Wars (yes I know it's EU) Anakin and Obi Wan is on another planet? It must take a long time for them go get to Courusant in time...Mace and Yoda is already on Courusant so why didn't they rescue Palpatine if they are much closer?
  23. CBright7831 Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess my favorite episode of the new serieswould have to be 21.

OAlot happened in that chaoter that made it seem perfect.
  24. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    I mean if you have seen Clone Wars (yes I know it's EU) Anakin and Obi Wan is on another planet? It must take a long time for them go get to Courusant in time...Mace and Yoda is already on Courusant so why didn't they rescue Palpatine if they are much closer?
    Not all EU if the movie is even using the scar Anakin received so I would say it is very accurate.

However your point is well taken, I smell plot hole.
  25. Zizou87 Jedi Knight

Indeed..It wouldn't be the first plot hole in the movies but it's still intresting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.