*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGymRat Jedi Padawan

<i> It must take a long time for them go get to Courusant in time...Mace and Yoda is already on Courusant so why didn't they rescue Palpatine if they are much closer? </i>

My take on this:
    1) Mace and Yoda are still battling the droids on the surface, that is why they sent an urgent message to Anakin and Obi-Wan to return to Courusant.
    2) They have light-speed jump. So they can jump from the planet they are on straight to Courusant, plus they will already be in air space and can go right to battle where Mace and Yoda would have to get off the planet and into the airspace.

Just my $.02
  2. Obi_Wan3456 Jedi Padawan

i love clone wars when does it end
  3. YTMND Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Wan3456]Obi_Wan3456 posted on 4/8/05 5:33am

/>

You're an idiot,go back to your cave,troll./>/>
  4. Obi_Wan3456 Jedi Padawan

shut up!

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/chapter24_320_dl.mov

5. DARTH-TALON Jedi Master

star 1
    it is really stupid that the dvd for the newest clone wars episodes won't come out until august....
    why wouldn't they just bring it out so we can watch it all right before we go see ROTS..
    of course- cuz thejn, they can release it in August, before ROTS leaves theatres getting everyone to go out and see it one last time before it is in production for dvd release...
    stupid financial masterminds!!!
    I want the new clone wars on dvd now!
  6. obi1andreasen79 Jedi Master

star 4
    three thread started in the last two hours on this cartoon show.....keep it official baby yeah!
  7. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
    I am confused. How, exactly, was the cartoon presented on the Cartoon Network? I bought Volume I last night, and there appeared to be only one episode on the disc that was about 1 hour and 10 or so minutes long.

Also, who is the wanna-be Sith that Anakin fights with the two Dooku-style red blades? Did he actually kill her? I thought this was the character that gave him the scar on his eye.

I really like the part where Anakin becomes very aggressive towards that Sith and you see him imagining Yoda and Obi-Wan while he is trying to strike her down. It lets us know that there is building resentment inside of him for all of their doubts and criticisms of him.
  8. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't mean to be a pain, but I just didn't want this to get pushed onto the second page since it was getting to the bottom of the first. See my post just above.
  9. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
  10. obi1andreasen79 Jedi Master

star 4
    they condensed the 21 episodes JPB. if you go in the chapter select they have them broken down that way....which is the wayCN played them on T.V.
    I also agree that it SUCKS vol 2 won't be out until august.
  11. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks

Then, how long was each episode?

Also, who is the Sith wanna-be that Anakin fights? I thought this was the person who gives him the scar on his eye.
  12. Jango_Fettish Jedi Master

star 4
    The episodes were only about three minutes long. She was Asajj Ventress, and she gives Anakin the scar in the comic series REPUBLIC. She survives their battle in the cartoon. Check out her DataBank entry at Starwars.com for more info on her.
  13. obi1andreasen79 Jedi Master

star 4
    or just trust me when I say don't bother{about asajj}....merely EU filler...unless thats your brand of vodka JPB my friend.
  14. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
    No, the only thing I consider to be true SW are the movies and Clone Wars since Lucas has basically put his big stamp as these being canon.
  15. JediPrettyBoy Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me guess, the 3-minute idea was Lucas'. Some type of homage to the way some cartoons were done in the 1950s or something.
  16. obi1andreasen79 Jedi Master

star 4
    no...simply just a way to milk the series out so they could test the ratings for an upcoming series.....
    trust me....you saw e'm the right way...back to back no break. the 3 minute thing always bugged me. it was like reading a day to day comic strip. thats why I skipped season two...even know they were much longer.
    now i find that the damn thing won't be out till august! aaaarrrghhh!

good guess though.{about the cartoons from the 30s thing} [face_laugh]
  17. KillaBeeSwarm Jedi Padawan

For those of you that need a quick fix of Clone Wars just before ROTS comes out, listen up. Cartoon Network is showing the entire series (all 25 episodes) on Saturday, May 14th at 7pm EST. Read about it at Toon Zone and here at TF.N.

18. Darth Kruel Jedi Master

star 4
    I've always wondered one thing. How is it possible for Mace to crush Greivous like a worm then be in good shape once Anakin and Obi-Wan track the ship down?
  19. ArcCommando-021 Jedi Padawan

Does anyone know who the red arc trooper is that dual wields the blasters? Next to Alpha, he's one of my favorites!
  20. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    So when does series 4 come out?
  21. SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Master

star 4
    Is Season III of the Clone Wars cartoons considered to be canon seeing that Lucas approved them personally?

The reason I ask is because it's the only time that we see Quigon after death in a vision of Yoda's and it is the only evidence that supports Yoda's talk about Quigon in RotS.
  22. AcklayComeHome Force Ghost

star 7
    I saw these droids during Ki-Adi's demise and the Utapau battle.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/merke/CWdroid.jpg]

What are they called?
  23. Boba Jr Jedi Master

star 4
    What are they called?

I'm not sure they actually have a name.
  24. Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He wasn't in good shape. That is unless coughing and wheezing like you're having an asthma attack are considered good shape in your book.
  25. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Not quite. They were meant to be one minute news updates. But because the creative mind was the same one who did "Samurai Jack", Lucas expanded it to five minute shorts. And when those did well, he jumped it up to 12-15 minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.