main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedKitten

RedKitten Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Did anyone else find those Techno Union guns to be funny? They looked like those bubble guns you can buy that shoot bubbles!

2. Ney0

Ney0 Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2005
    I absolutely loved Chapter 23 i think. The part where one clone is like "Losing ground in sector 4. LOSING GROUND IN SECTOR 4" and all his companions die and then he owns a whole SBD army with his rifle in one and his pistol in the other. (clones are great (CLONES NOT STORMIES))

3. RedKitten

RedKitten Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Then Yoda rides up on his taun taun thing and tells her to leave as it is too dangerous.

4. ZombieProblems

ZombieProblems Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2004
    Anyone know when the CLONE WARS season 2 DVD is coming out? i think it's season 2. the longer form narrative that leads up to the begining of ROTS? that was a fantastic story. season 1 was fun to look at, but the 3 minute episode thing was a huge let down. they felt more like commericals than a story.

my fave moment of season 2 is when Anakin is watching the cave paintings move. the foreshadowing between the cave paintings and Anakins fate is very moving and beautifully simple. it's everything that the deeply flawed TPM and AOTC were not. (oh yeah, and thank the maker for ROTS. brilliant!)

5. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    It's season three. Season 1 was episodes 1-10 that aired in November 2003. Season 2 was episodes 11-20 which aired in Spring 2004. Season 3 is episodes 21-25 which aired in March of this year. The Dvd is rumored to be out in December at the latest. Some say November also.

6. ZombieProblems

Jul 9, 2004
    thanks for the heads up Rots Obi1! maybe Season 3 will be released on the same day as ROTS and BATTLEFRONT II? that's gonna be an expensive day for me! better start saving my credits!

7. ZombieProblems

Jul 9, 2004
    btw, i'm sure everybody knows this, but fans of Clone Wars would probably really dig Samuraii Jack as well. i have the first tv movie on DVD. basically, it's the origin story and it's alot of fun. Tartovsky (sp?) is a gifted animator and director.

8. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    You're welcome. :)

You could be right also, aboout a November 1st release date, but the official site said nothing about it. And about Jack, yeah it's a cool show. I really like the animation.

9. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    I am a major Samurai Jack fan.

10. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    When will the DVD for the newer episodes be released?

11. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Funny, I was just about to ask the same thing. Is it going to be released around the time of the RotS DVD?

12. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Rumor says it'll be around December.

13. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Great lil' stocking stuffer if you ask me. So feel free to get that for me, sinister. :)

14. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    No date has been released yet. I would assume that since Star Wars: Battlefront II, Episode III, and the OT are all coming out in November that Clone Wars, Volume II would be a part of that.

Keep yourself up-to-date by visiting Amazon's Clone Wars Page

:)

15. jedixesiria

jedixesiria Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2005
    have not seen the carton yet[face_praying] .

16. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    The DVD won't come in a carton. If it does, none of us have seen the carton. Now, my eggs at home come in a carton. A cardboard thing of milk is called a carton.

17. ObiWan506

Aug 5, 2003
    Well if it does then it would probably be a good place to put pictures of Missing People.

18. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Dude, I was going to ask you to get it for me. :p

19. Force-Keeper

Force-Keeper Jedi Master star 5

Jun 16, 2004
    Hmmm, I wonder if Obi-Wan and Yoda put all of the missing Jedi on milk cartons. [face_thinking]

20. ObiWan506

Aug 5, 2003
    Have you seen this Jedi?

[image=http://www.joecorroney.com/portfolio/Star_Wars/Star_Wars_Sketchbook/AaylaSecuraSketch.gif]

She's tall, blue and has two tentacles sticking out of her head. Answers to the name "Aayla"

If you have seen this person, contact Yoda at 1-800-Dag-obah

21. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    So I guess we should just buy one for ourselves and save on all that postage.

22. Master_Windu314

Master_Windu314 Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2005
    That was really funny! [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.