*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clonetrooper/Stormtrooper Discussion

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Crimson-Larko, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. DARTHRONIN314 Jedi Padawan

The Emperor cares only for QUANTITY, not QUALITY!

The more you create/produce, the more the Empire lacks in quality soliders.

Multiplicity anyone?
  2. Tommy_West Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Sidious_T Jedi Master

star 4
    ^^^^

Back from your latest exile I see...........
  4. Tommy_West Jedi Knight

star 1
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/explore/sithsnap/2005/08/sithsnap20050805.html

the clone the left what type is he , sorry can't get a better picture
  5. Tommy_West Jedi Knight

star 1
    exile?, its called holidays
  6. Sidious_T Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Commander_Bly13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That clone trooper is under heavy debate, some beleive that he is Commander Fox, but we see more than one of this clone at Utapau, in fact there are some scenes with as many as three of them. And it is actually Clone Trooper Fox, Not Commander Fox. This Trooper may be a medic because there is a scene with him nealing over a shot trooper.
  8. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    OK this in response to RolandofGileads comment in a recently locked topic about there being no recruits as stormtroopers:

Proof:

Star Wars Insider's July/August 2005 issue stated that the Imperial troopers in the OT are a mixture of clones and conscripts (non-cloned humans). It also said that there are different clone hosts by this point, not just one.

:)
  9. RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I reject that statement because it was a revised comment made by Pablo Hidalgo who's chief job is to force the EU to fit into film continuity. In this particular case he butchered the joking comments made by Lucas while filming RotS. Pablo asked Lucas how the OT stormtroopers could be clones if they were all different heights and had different voices. Lucas responded that by the time of the OT some of the clones came from other clone sources which were not up to par with Jango. There was nothing in his comments about conscripted soldiers or enlisted humans. Nothing.

Again, Pablo expanded Lucas' explanation to include these to Retcon old EU stories about non-clone Stormtroopers. Absolute bull**** if you ask me.
  10. Commander_Bly13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone have a clip of Plo Koon being shot down? I have a good clip of Ki-Adi-Mundi being killed but I want Plo Koon. Content removed.
  11. Commander_Bly13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Many beleive that it is Commander Fox but I have found out that it is actually Clone trooper Fox and he serves on Coruscant. But what does he look like is the question? why does he get such fame?

Here is the biggest piece of evidence supporting CT Fox, it comes from the RotS Scrapbook which IS official.
    [image=http://img34.exs.cx/img34/5790/commanders0wx.jpg]

Then in the Visual Dictionary there is a small picture of Commander Appo standing beside a CT who is nealing on the ground, he has some odd yellow/orange markings on him, a little half circle rising from the line around the top of his helmet and his belt is all yellow. does someone have this picture?
  12. clonetrooper1 Jedi Master

star 4
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/explore/sithsnap/2005/12/sithsnap20051223.html

they are airbone clone troopers
  13. LordVader66 Jedi Master

star 4
    i know that the clone commanders where the highest ranking clones. but was there 1 clone specifically that was the the highest? if there is, one would think it would be cody bc he got order 66 first?
  14. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Nope. All Clonetrooper Commanders were of equal ranking. Cody got his first because he was attached to Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin's mentor and biggest threat to undoing everything. Plus, Palpatine wanted revenge for Maul and since he couldn't do it personally, this was suitble.
  15. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    Can't get enough of these Clonetroopers. someone needs to make a show on these guys. What video game is best to play with these guys in?

Commander Gree may be my favorite.

Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.