main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Crazy Episode III Theories!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Gandalf the Grey, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    There?s been too many of these topics in the last few weeks. This is now the official thread for all your crazy, stupid, silly, strange, bizarre, and possibly even accurate :eek: theories.

Speculate away?

2. Sonic_Pumpkins

Sonic_Pumpkins Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2001
    Cool Thread!

What about...Obi-wan is actually Luke and Leia's father. Padme cheats on Anakin with Obi-wan and conceals it. No one ever finds out about it and Obi-wan never even discovers that Leia is his daughter. He and Padme let Anakin believe that Luke is his son. Pretty crazy...eh?

3. Ki-Edi-Mundi

Ki-Edi-Mundi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2000
    Except that it would ruin the whole part about Anakin being redeemed by his son.

4. Jedi Skysong

Jedi Skysong Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1999
    <Jedi Skysong has officially been taken over by her Sith persona - Darth Stormwing. Expect no sanity, seriousness or logic at this point on. Please stand by :p>

Episode III: Duel of the Pretties

Legolas Greenleaf, the great Elf Hero from Lord of the Rings, finally leaves Elvenhome in search of the Star of Earendil. He arrives at the planet of Naboo, which is actually Middle-earth (as pointed out by a fellow JC member) and makes the ultimate CAMEO APPPEARANCE!

<SFX from 10,000 Drooling Fangirls: AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!>

The beautiful Senator Amidala falls for the equally beautiful Legolas and creates the dreaded LOVE SQUARE - squaring it off against her other boyfriends, Obi-Wan and Anakin! She dumps the two Jedi and goes off with the Elf. In despair, Anakin falls to the dark side and dukes it out with Obi-Wan, trying to eliminate the competition by getting rid of his old Master first. Unfortunately, Ani-baby falls into the Cursed Lava Pit of Jusenkyo and turns into the black-armored & leathered bad guy we all know and love every time he's splashed with cold water.

:D Evil and insane, I am, oh yes, precious, yessssssssss.....

5. L0RD VADER

L0RD VADER Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Lucas will insert Chewbacca's family in Episode III,... and for all the fans out there, with great pleasure we will be re-introduced to the whole Holiday Special universe with a special musical number with a CGI Art Carney and Beatrice Arthur's skeletton.

[image=http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1198/3584_0020.jpg]

6. ASUsundevil

ASUsundevil Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    This sounds crazy but could happen:

Yoda hooks up with Padme and they have a child. This child turns out to be............................Han Solo's wife.

7. TheStorm

TheStorm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Thats cool with some of these theories but i bet 90 percent of them are not true, I've read to many that are to far off the wall.

Like:

Sidious is not Palp, yes he is.

And Jango is not dead, and Obi is every ones father

I could go on, but a lot of these theories would I think ruin the SW saga, like all the heros cloning them selves ect. thats just bad storytelling.

8. Arachnophilia

Arachnophilia Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2002
    and i actually thinks this will happen. (when you explain it it sounds less weird)

padme runs off with ob1.

and

anakin dies.

9. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    Here are some

Dooku is good.
    Anakin a clone.
    Palpatine the chosen one.
    Dooku/Palpy Anakins Dad

And about every other thread on page 1

10. yodas_hairline

yodas_hairline Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 16, 2001
    the whole dooku is good thing boggles me.

my favorite wacky theory is that anakin is, in fact, his own father.

11. rpeugh

rpeugh Force Ghost star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    A lot of people thought this theory was crazy, but I think its pretty good once you think about it. In episode 3, we see Han Solo and his dad. After Padme has the twins, she gets seduced by Han's dad and has an affair with him. Anakin finds out, then in a fit of rage he slaughters Han's dad and dumps his body in the lava planet. This excellerates his path to the dark side. This could represent the Solos winning over the Skywalkers when it comes to women (even thought Luke and Leia end up to be siblings anyway.)

12. rpeugh

rpeugh Force Ghost star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    On a more humurous side, a few days ago, someone decided that he would make fun of the people who are proposing rediculous theories by calling his topic "Padme = Chewbacca"

13. yodas_hairline

Sep 16, 2001
    it works if you really think about it. remember what obi-wan said about "a certain point of view".

14. KIP_DURON

KIP_DURON Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    All right. I've read Obi-Wan getting busy with Padme, as well as Yoda. If we label her thus, being the Universal Slut of Naboo or the Galaxian Nympho, then we have to go with this: Mace Windu gets down with Padme, father's Luke and Leia, actually takes on the mantle of Vader, then spends so much time in the body armor that it bleaches his skin. There you go. Top that.

15. KIP_DURON

KIP_DURON Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Bear in mind that Mace Windu is one bad motha "Shut your mouth!" He is the bad mother f@&!er!

16. yodas_hairline

Sep 16, 2001
    luke doesn't have nearly enough soul.

17. Darth_Jerak

Darth_Jerak Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    in response to rpeugh, now that I think of it, I have no doubt that we'll see a young Han Solo and his father in Episode 3, it only makes sense, since Lucas wants to tie the trilogies together. I'm sure of it, we'll see l'il Han.

oh, but I doubt that whole thing with Han's dad and Padme.

18. Undisclosed

Undisclosed Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    I had the original thread. I cannot believe that since i had a great idea, people had to steal it and claim it as their own.

I give up making new boards. they always get shut down and replaced by OFFICIAL boards.

19. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
  20. Darth_Redundant

Darth_Redundant Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2002
    "What about...Obi-wan is actually Luke and Leia's father."

Palpatine did say that Lukes Sabre was much like his fathers. And Obi is the only one with that kind so far?!? :eek:

21. Arachnophilia

Arachnophilia Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2002
    i like "qui-gon was anakins father"

and "vader is a clone of anakin"

22. Sonic_Pumpkins

Sonic_Pumpkins Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2001
    Yes, there are plenty of suprises in store for us, like:

-Long lost......triplets?
    -Padme's wedding after wedding after wedding
    -and a tiny alien named Kazoo that only Anakin can see!!

23. Volrathus

Volrathus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2002
    The whole tieing of trilogies together is with Anakin/Vader chosen one thing... the Han solo thing was just out of nowhere.. Solo just happen to be the right guy for the job.

24. Decapitated-Jango

Decapitated-Jango Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2002

(space)

STAR
    WARS

Episode III: Shroud of Darkness

The new leader of the separtists is Darth Poof (played by Will Ferril). Wheelchair-Action Darth Maul and
    I'm-Not-Dead-Yet Jango Fett are on rampages. Mon Mothma is raped by Anakin. Padme kills Mon Mothma. Padme grows hair everywhere. And shrinks. She becomes Salicous Crumb.

(pan down)

Jar Jar's head floating in space, followed by Slave I....

I stole this fom George. You'll see in three years! You'll see!

JK JK! :p

25. Jedisith1138

Jedisith1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2002
    Sometime durring the movie, some space bug thing is seen opening his eyes, say "Wow that was a crazy dream," and go back to sleep, and the movie continues on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.