main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Crazy Episode III Theories!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Gandalf the Grey, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Palpatine kills Padme

2. CommanderConrad

CommanderConrad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2003
    Palpatine IS Padme.

3. KardarlSantesce

KardarlSantesce Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    Best Crazy Theory Ever Heard..
    The Sith spirit....posses people. Thats the cause for the yellow eyes, notice they don't have yellow eyes all the time. Palpatine dies in the confantation...the spirit then emerges in Sidious. Thus the explanation for the new appearance in Sidious? Thats the spirit. I know, it sounds crazy. There's no phantome in Star Wars, right? I didn't believe it either, until this guy last night explained it. And it made sense. The title...."The PHANTOM Menace" Palpatine was human, and was a Sith, but didn't have the ability to do the things he wanted to do, until the spirit took over. Notice the holograms in PM, the hologram flickers, Queen asks whats wrong, Palpatines voice changes....it's the spirit. The hologram talking to Nute Gunray...was life sized. Why? All the holos we've seen were recordings and minature...this was a live conversation. The spirit again. Notice the hologram turns and faces whatever direction Gunray walks towards. They may not seem like much, but their was far more to it, but this is all I remember. If I had to choose what crazy theory was plausible...this would be the one...

4. KardarlSantesce

KardarlSantesce Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    Okay, here's a new one....
    When a jedi, or Sith, take the life of another, would it be possible to absorb thier power? (NOT THINKING HIGHLANDER) I'm not talking about gaining thier midiclorines...but the force ghost of the deceased. The ghost would be trapped in the Sith, and the Sith tap into the jedi's power to make themselves stronger. When the Sith is destroyed, the ghost is released. If the Sith gain the spirit of the jedi, there would be no force ghost after it died. Crazy? yeah, but I like it..
    Discuss

5. electrobc01

electrobc01 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2005
    My personal favorite is that Dooku could really be a good guy, or at least a confused bad guy.

He just didn't seem of the Vader/Maul/Palpatine type. I just think there's the possibility he's hell-bent on getting rid of Palpatine & the sith, even at the expense of a bunch of jedi and people.

I guess that's from him showing a little remorse and trying to get Obi-Wan's help to 'destroy the sith' and so on.

6. DamianSkywalker

DamianSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    Yep, Obi-wan goes to Kamino and clones himself. He calls his clone Ben (kenobi)

He sends his clone (ben) to watch over Luke on Tattoine. Obi-wan decides to stay on Dagobah and keep Yoda company...

Your thoughts?
    It fits well with the whole clone theme... You know, Sidious has a clone, anakin has a clone, I want an ice cream clone...
    It could explain the plot holes in the OT...
    Maybe Palpatine killed obi wan and yoda decided to get Obi-Wan cloned. He then name him Ben

also, the word BEN in hebrew means Son...
    ben Kenobi translate to Son of kenobi

7. DamianSkywalker

DamianSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    Maybe just maybe Anakin Buys Obi-wan a special hammock
    (ever see the SImpson's halloween special) that clones the person who lays on it. ObiWan lays on it an accidently clones himself...

The emperor gets wind of this and plots to steal the hammock. He will use the hammock to create the Stormtroopers...

[image=http://www.yelloworld.org/immagini/homer_c1.jpg] The answer to are the clone troopers storm troopers?

Homer is the protype of the stormtroopers not Boba

8. jvberggren

jvberggren Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    here's crazy for you...

obi wan is the chosen one! :eek:

the jedi should not have focused on midis. it's misleading. they should have focused on dedication, devotion and pureness -all oqualities which obi wan is in posession of.

9. Elliot_Stabler

Elliot_Stabler Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2005
    This may sound totally insane, but humor me and read it thru:

WHAT IF Obi-wan actually dies in ROTS? think about it it could be true. I'll list my Wack-Job reasons

1. We know Anakin and Ob-wan duel on mustafar. Anakin is supposed to be really pissed and at his Chosen One prime.
    Thats a lethal combination.
    2. If Anakin dosent kill OBiwan, then the imperials who come to rescue the Crisp One, surely will.
    3. the time frame to rescue a dying man is minutes, a horribly injured one - seconds. The Imperials could really be there even before the duel is over
    4.We've established there's something magic about Obi-wan in ANH when he disappears.
    5. Maybe instead of coming back in full form, Ob-wan decided in ANH to come back only in spirit because how else is he going to help luke destroy the Death Star? Get in the cockpit with him, no.
    6. Its rumored that qui-gon will appear from beyond to reveal this technique and how he did it. Who else is he going to talk to but his former padawan, who he gave his dying wish to. A wish that is in dire peril.
    7. Qui-gon also communicated with Yoda in AOTC, so yoda knows the technique also this way?????

This could be the jaw-dropper that ESBers have come to expect, one that is soreley missing from the PT.

If I left holes, tell me, and I'll fill them in. Wack-Job style. Give it a chance!

10. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    OT Ben is actually Anakin.
    OT Vader is actually Kenobi.
    Palpatine was Anakin's dad and was killed decades ago by Darth Sidious, who assumed his identity.

11. darth-ellen

darth-ellen Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 20, 2004
    I seem to always be on your tail today Dawg. :D I think the craziest would be that:
    1. Obi Wan is Luke/Leia's father
    2. Anakin was driven to evil by Obi Wan & Padme because they wanted to be together.
    3. Palpatine was helping them all along for his own reasons.

12. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    I seem to always be on your tail today Dawg

Stalker. ;)

13. IMTHEGENERAL

IMTHEGENERAL Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    from what we can see, Grievous has got red and black skin around his eyes. Voice is yet to be confirmed. hmmmm?? strange..?
    the red and black skin is the decaying tatoo face of our beloved DARTH MAUL-

Crazy theory ready....and go-

Maul was sidious "young apprentice" like anakin/vader will be. he fell in a pit-like anakin/vader. he 'dies' like anakin/vader. he loses midichlorian level due to this like anakin/vader. he is re-constructed into machine like anakin/vader.the only difference is anakin is the chosen one and is strong enough to stay force sensitive-maul isnt.

basically GG is the remains of darth Maul and when kenobi removes his mask in ROTS (like luke did to vader) he will see that it was Maul-who he thought he killed. this will also explain why he senses anakin has been saved after his lava bath and could live on like GG/maul did. andd why he recognises cader in ANH even though nits the first time he sees him in 'the suit'.

I know that GG has been fleshed out in the EU but maul was born on a different planet than the one he lived on as GG.

14. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Some theories aren't theories anymore because they've been confirmed. Grievous is not Maul. That's confirmed officially.

15. IMTHEGENERAL

Nov 17, 2004
    thats a shame. i enjoyed that! can u provide a link to the official confirmation please? thanks mate, i missed it!

16. lysis

lysis Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    Here's a theory for you: Rots has been cancled indefinatly. George Lucas says that his reasons are those made in the interest of filmaking and personal choice --much like his much debated alterations/upgrades to the OT. Afterall, it is his film, right. :p

[image=http://regentsprep.org/Regents/global/themes/conflict/images/Breaking-down-Berlin-Wall-1989.jpg]

17. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I'll tell you where it's contained. It's on the Official Site's Q&A thread confirmed by Pablo. So you know, nobody lives when chopped in half and plummets a hundred feet.

18. IMTHEGENERAL

Nov 17, 2004
    arrgghhh! cant find where he says grievous isnt maul. ill keep searchin though. Btw, if anakin can survive a lava bath maybe anything is possible..?

I know pablo says GG is an original character(is that the quote you are referring to) and technically speaking, yes he is. He is NOW general Grievous. He must have been someone else before his unfortunate accident which left him with just a ...er...head.

19. Lord_Tyrant

Lord_Tyrant Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2005
    Here's one for you brits who watch Little Britain:
    Anakin asks Padme "are you flirting with Obi?"
    She replies"Yer but no but yer but no but..."
    And palpy's clone goes mad and starts pouring tea over everyone, going "eh,eh,eh"
    (most of you won't get it)

20. IMTHEGENERAL

Nov 17, 2004
    computer says no!

21. CieSharp

CieSharp Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2002
    Qui Gon Jinn appears as a spirit during the duel between Anakin vs. Obi Wan, and Anakin uses the force to permanently dispel his spirit to wherever 99.99% of the other Jedi go when they die.

22. Darth_MaulRat35

Darth_MaulRat35 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 16, 2003
    Qui-Gon is the Chosen One, and brings balance to the force by forcing Anakin to be trained, which leads to his going bad, which leads to the end of the sith.

It was all pre-told in the Journal of the Whills.

23. brooklynapprentice

brooklynapprentice Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2004
    Everyone in ROTS, everyone watching ROTS are clones.

24. PalpatineSpecter

PalpatineSpecter Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2004
    1. Yoda travel to Degobah not shown.

2. Delete Tarkin from the StarDestroyer bridge.

3. Obi walking to the dusk is too dull.

25. guido72

guido72 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Sith ghosts of Darth Maul & Dooku at the end of ROTS like the Jedi ghosts do at the end of ROTJ...crazy theories (right?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.