main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Crazy Episode III Theories!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Gandalf the Grey, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Diddle

Darth_Diddle Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2004
    Didn;t someone on the boards recently suggest that because the answer is love that Yoda is actualyl a female?

2. liquidblue

liquidblue Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Warning I have commented on an angle of the SW trilogy that has been mentioned as (?WARNING: The following report may ruin your REVENGE OF THE SITH viewing experience. We highly recommend that if you do not want to know the secrets of the Star Wars Saga, then leave the spoiler game now.?) So continue if you like & at your own risk?

From reports I have read Vader (a.k.a. Anakin) confronts Padme and informs her that he needs to turn to the dark side to kill the emperor once he has reviled his true self to everyone. This illustrates how POWERFULL the dark side is and how the emperor has had that power for a long long time. Anakin has realized this fact and it will be inevitable that the dark side will rise in power, in however way it has to. This also show how WEAK the good/light side of the force is. I think this is the unbalance that constantly present in the SW trilogy. Now Padme is shocked at the fact that Anakin is OK with this and she is also very disturbed that he has killed all the jedi at the temple. Padme might tell Anakin that, ?these people gave you everything; freedom, a good life, food, and most of all me!!? Anakin ?I know that it?s hard to understand, but this is for a greater cause, not just people (jedi) of today, but for everyone of tomorrow.? During this whole time of realizing the power of the dark side, Anakin is constantly in a mind game of chess (good vs. evil)? {stop now if you think this is so retarded, I have more?}

This over throw of the light side, jedi, of the force changes Anakin? He feels good while killing people and he feels damn good when he kills the more upper level jedi. (remember when he found his mother with the sand people and how good he felt) He is now feeding on pure emotions during this and results in killing/hurting people very close to him. This results in pure power being bestowed upon Anakin and what do men with power want? ?more power. It?s too late at this point Anakin has crossed the Rubicon!! He has killed the people he loved and cared for. So he must stick with the emperor until he can rid the galaxy of this scum. Remember the saying ?keep your friends close and your enemies closer?. In the later episodes Vader is quick to feel Luke once his power has matured enough and he convinces the emperor that not to kill Luke, but to try to turn him to the dark side. Remember Empire when Vader is on his knee communicating with the emperor? Vader changes the ?let?s kill the son Skywalker? to ?let?s turn him to the dark side?. The emperor is OK with this change and the balancing act that Anakin is supposed to fix is back in action. But something happens? Luke is stubborn and he doesn?t kill the emperor, as Vader needs to happen!! The emperor is ripping apart Luke with the force bolts and Vader sees that and says, ?not again, I?m not going to let this continue?. Vader kills the emperor himself and dies in the process. If Luke killed emperor, Luke would of lived and probably stay on the light side and Vader (Anakin now) would return to the light side. Remember what Padme says at the end of ROTS, ?there is still good in him.?

This is the only reason I can figure that after all the loss of life that Anakin deals that he change all of a sudden back to the good side in JEDI. Again just theories? We will see what happens in May. Also remember that GL has quoted ?that we are supposed to feel sorry for Anakin at the end of SITH?

3. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    I don't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here.

It ***t's me off, that Palps gets emergency powers in ATOC then in ROTS he refuses to give them back and becomes a tyrant. I started politics this yr, and there should be some rule somewhere in their....rule book or whatever their republic has of what to do when the chancellor refuses to give up emergency powers. Because thats part of what helps sidious in his plan...whatever it is.

4. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    *sigh* When will you people get it!? C-3P0 is Anakin's father! It's so obvious! Oh and before you get started with the whole "C-3P0 wasn't made until after Anakin was born" bullcrap...think about this: the Soviet Union fell you pinko commie scumbag!

5. SithHistorian

SithHistorian Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2005
    Or maybe Episode III isnt even comming out and its a whole scam by lucas?

SithHistorian

6. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    Sidious has been experimenting on women for hundreds of years trying to create the perfect apprentice. Count Dooku and Darth Maul were both his sons via artificial insemination. They do not know this, but they do feel a certain connection via the Force with him. Obi-Wan is his son as well. Obi-Wan is the result of experiments on Shmi. He is discovered by a younger Qui-Gon when he raids the laboratory, but Sidious gets away. Shmi was very confused when released from Sidious' laboratory. She has no real memories before this. Years later, in an effort to destroy the Dark Side forever and counter the evil of Sidious, the last Sith Master, the Force makes a move of its own. The Force impregnates Shmi with Anakin. Shmi moves out of the Republic to Tatooine to protect this child from being taken from her.

Therefore, Obi-Wan is Sidious' son, and because of their mother, Anakin and Obi are half-brothers.

7. SAMMYG2323

SAMMYG2323 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Remember way before the spoilers started coming in about Ep3? I was searching the web and came across the following and just had to laugh. I won't mention which site it's from because its not worth mentioning....all I'll say is that the guy who runs it is not well liked...not SS either.

Here it goes:

Hey xxxxx.
    Got some news about Ep 3 that I thought you might be interested in . I have a friend of a friend of a friend blah blah blah, but this is genuine. I will present it in bullet form.  
    *A lot of the action will be taking place on Dagoba
    *There will be A LOT of Wookies in the movie. Lucas has requested the services of the a Sydney basketball team to play them. And they will look MEAN! Grrrr
    *They are currently building a set of the space ship we saw at the beginning of A NEW HOPE being pummelled by the Star Destroyer.
    *R2D2 will be entirely CG
    *Anikin's hair will look kinda 70's to gel with the first movies.  

xxxxx,
    Been a fan of your site for many a year, but damn, you don't have enough new news happening. Why does Chud have a Del Toro interview up and you don't? C'mon buddy, we need you to get the good stuff before everybody else!!
    Which is where I come in handy, at least for Episode Three. Have a friend inside Fox Studios who I hypnotise to give me info he cannot consciously (by contract) reveal to anybody, but the contract doesn't cover unconscious mumblings.....
    So, here's a few tidbits :
    The lifesize Mill Falcon is extensively detailed, inside and out, so we should see a fair bit of stuff from the Falcon, interestingly, it isn't as battered and battle-scared, so Wookie boy Chewie apparently rescues the Twins then comes under attack from the Empire.
    Lucas only finished the script last week, and he has told Fox personel he hasn't even registered a title or domain name because (GET THIS!) he wants to see the range of spec from talkbacks on sites like yours.
    Don't expect much exterior stuff, they've booked all stages solid from now until early October and sets are going up in all of them.
    Background shots have been done and will be done in New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland and some outback Australia. But the shooting sched for now doesn't include any of the key actors at these locales, so they may be greenscreened in later, if at all.
    What little is known amongst personel suggest that Ep 3 is going to be very bleak, very grim and mostly interiors, which keeps in line with the GREATLY reduced budget. This is lo-fi Star Wars, kitchensink drama stuff.
    Lucas and McCallum are bandying around a plus $100million US budget, but Fox insiders say this includes Lucas' and McCallum's fees of $10million plus each, so the actual production budget will be much less, and expect far less effects shots. Less than a few hundred.
    The whole thrust of the film will be how and why Anakin turns to the Dark Side, obviously, but don't expect much beyond that. Word from inside is that this will be a three way love story, Anakin, Padme, Obi. Lots of betrayal, backstabbing, and could it be true? Obi and Padme get it on behind Anakin's back? WHAT???? You didn't hear it from me.
    Besides the regulars, Jimmy Smits is heading to town,along with Sam Jackson, Chris Lee and of course, Peter Mayhew. They're booked into some righteous Sydney digs.
    Don't worry about loose ends, Lucas is adamant he will tie it all those loose infuriating threads together, and many of the loose ends that seem ridiculous in Ep 1 and 2 are there for a good reason, they pay off in Ep 3, and some loose ends act as precussors to Ep 4.

8. mustardlyman

mustardlyman Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Yoda is really a giant wookie booger.

9. naturalfist

naturalfist Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2005
    Alec guiness will return to the star wars saga as young obi-wan's (ewan) father.. he will get it on with padme and thus luke and leia are really obi-wan's siblings.. (and yes i know alec guiness is no longer living)

10. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    Everyone will find out that R2-D2 is a Soviet spy and execute his sorry ass.

11. Wesyeed

Wesyeed Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 5, 2005
    I didn't know where else to post this, but I was wondering if Anakin developed the technology to build realistic limbs for the handicapable people like him. It would be pretty cool if he did because in a way it's like he's helping his son after his dark side, vader, cuts off the boy's hand in ESB.

Also, will Anakin's mecho arm make little robot noises like Luke's did in RotJ? I hope it does.

12. mustardlyman

mustardlyman Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Sidious gets so mad at Vader for losing to Obi-1 that he has the medical droids perform a sex change operation on him. Vader wears the suit to hide this. He cries himself to sleep at night because Sids calls him Vaderina in front of the Admirals.

13. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    Yoda is actualy the love child of Kermit the frog and Kenny Baker.

[image=http://diverse.esbenboye.dk/imgs/kermit.png] + [image=http://www.willowmanagement.co.uk/artist_pages_actors/images/Kenny_Baker_HS.jpg] = [image=http://www.sportsunion.strath.ac.uk/rugby/images/Lookalikes/Star%20Wars%20Episode%202%20-%20Yoda.jpg]

14. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    mabey will learn that anakin was his own father

15. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    Yoda is actualy Dobby the House Elf!

ACTUAL EP3 PIC:

[image=http://galleries.mugglenet.com/media/photoshopfun/yoda.jpg]

16. neutralsideforce

neutralsideforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    SupremeChancellor, I believe in God because a demon I know for quite some time is going with me to see Revenge of the Sith-the truth. Tracking on Palpatine now, I think he will create a force field around his body to deflect sabers while he can strike with his! Plus, he elaborates electric flips quite productive to choke his foes in the air and create the illusion of a comet ball of fire. Mace will not believe this chancellor was able to do stuff like that. Warfans, you beerer pay attention to this.

17. hk_spyke

hk_spyke Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2005
    "It ***t's me off, that Palps gets emergency powers in ATOC then in ROTS he refuses to give them back and becomes a tyrant. I started politics this yr, and there should be some rule somewhere in their....rule book or whatever their republic has of what to do when the chancellor refuses to give up emergency powers. Because thats part of what helps sidious in his plan...whatever it is."

of course if the senate decided to remove him from power they could but thatâ??s why he made his army an clone army. When he got the emergency powers he gets the final say in everything the Republic does . And his clone army have to obey him......

"They are Totally Obedient.....taking any order without question. We modified their genetic structure to make them less independent then the original host - Lama Su "AOTC"

As long as he has emergency powers the clones have to obey him first before anyone else. And the only way he losses the power is if he gives it up. The clones donâ??t know any better but to follow republic law. So he can do what ever he wants and has a huge army to back him up.

18. Darth_Sagacious

Darth_Sagacious Jedi Master

Dec 3, 2002
    Obi-wan will impregnate Padme unintentionally with an unfortunate slip of his lightsabre.

19. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    Assuming limbs contain force, I thought a while ago that the invisible hand was the arm Anakin lost in AOTC turned as a force ghost that actually helped him defeat Mace.

20. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    A force ghost arm on its own pushing Mace on his back and punching his face. Anakin: my ex-arm!! Actually became his pet. Mace: May the force be with me now! Can't take this and this chancellor!!

21. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    This is my trilogy. Force ghost jedis become visible by their will, so that explains how Anakin sees it.

22. Artoo-Daytoah

Artoo-Daytoah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2005
    If the sith can conceal their true appearance via the darkside of the force, then why does darth sidious feel the need to conceal his face in the hood of his robes when talking to his accomplices via the holograms?

My crazy theory is that if he is caught on tape, then when you see it later on when he is not playing with your head you will see his true appearance.

Perhaps this is how the Jedi find out what Sidious looks like?

23. patico74

patico74 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    the see him once he reveals himself.

24. generalduffman

generalduffman Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2004
    I just recieve a hologram message from Master Yoda to give you all
    Suck balls, this thread does.

25. holymackerel

holymackerel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2005
    What if they cast someone that looked very much like the "Sar Wars kid" and there was an impersonator cameo in the movie? That would great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.