main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Crazy Episode III Theories!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Gandalf the Grey, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Ani and Obi-wan will go to Mustafar and fight each other, only instead of fighting with lightsabers, they have a banjo duel.

2. lowbacca_aussie

lowbacca_aussie Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Here are some of mine ideas.

The whole movie is musicalwere with Hayden singing a solo song intitle "If i had a hand"

Then there a screen with a new look super star destroyer with Darth Sidious and Hayden holding eatch other like in screen in titanic

The whole movie is of George Lucas counting his money he made from all 2 new movies with the imperial march playing

when the crdits finsh a ad plays a brand new Trilogy star wars

the end battle is made up with eworks and Gungan haveing a battle with aide of jedi helping the eworks

3. DarthNotsonice

DarthNotsonice Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2005
    Who needs soul,when you have a high Midi-chlorian count? [face_mischief]

4. Arliss

Arliss Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    Mace Windu is Darth Plageus.

You can laugh now, I'll be laughing after the movie comes out and I'm right.

5. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Uh, I think the Jedi would know if one of their most respected Masters was really Sith Lord.

6. Aero-Sith

Aero-Sith Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    Anakin is really an evil power ranger who morphs into Darth Vader

Yoda gets hooked on Jack Daniel's

Grievous is voiced by Gilbert Gottfried

Mace Windu says "Whatchu talkin' bout, Palpy?"

special guest star Weird Al Yankovic as Padme's secret lover

7. Arliss

Arliss Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    Grievous is voiced by Gilbert Gottfried

I thought this was already confirmed?

8. Darth_Magus

Darth_Magus Jedi Master star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Anakin had a love affair with a woman before he met Padme again in AOTC.

Anakin has other children besides Luke and Leia.

9. steeljade

steeljade Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    What would happen if Padme goes to talk to anakin on the one planet with the fire and obi follows. when they get there, anakin blames padme for having obi follow and after choking her, attacks obi and that is that one huge fight.

It may be a little wild of an idea, but whatever.

10. obi1andreasen79

obi1andreasen79 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2005
    mara jade is really leia. there was a mix up at the alderaan adoption facility. knowing that.... luke was better off kissing leia...cuz he marries his sisster!

11. steeljade

steeljade Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Oh man, that would be stinkin hilarious if that happened.

Then obi realizes his mistake and tells luke that mara is his sister and all jedi history changes. mwahahahaha

12. steeljade

steeljade Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    In every saber fight someone gets a head or hand cut off.

13. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    I've been wondering about this: In ROTS, Mas Amedda calls Palpatine "Master". Is it possible that he's a Force Adept who's been on Palpy's side side since before TPM? The line strongly suggests that he knows that Palpy's a Sith, and if he wasn't getting some training he would most likely call him "your majesty" or "your highness", even if he did know.

14. boba_fett_protector

boba_fett_protector Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2004
    Yoda says he has good relations with the Wookiees - now take that for what you will, but it sounds like he has made several visits to Kashyyyk during the war. He also seems to know Tarfull and Chewbacca well. He calls them friends and says he will miss them as he leaves the planet - knowing he will probably never see them again.

Is it possible then to think that, during his twenty years of exile, Yoda sensed Chewbacca's presence on Tatooine - and spoke with Obi-Wan through the force with instructions to seek the wookiee out? It seems a little odd that Kenobi, R2-D2, the son of Skywalker and Chewbacca would all be on the same planet out of coincidence. This is all speculation of course, but Yoda does mention that through the force you see the past, the future - old friends long gone. Perhaps he does sense Chewbacca at the Mos Eisley Cantina

15. DarthBrandon16

DarthBrandon16 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Qui-Gonn and Padme get busy!

16. Master_Jedi_Blair

Master_Jedi_Blair Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    My first reactions is that it had its ups and downs. But one thing that was bothering me is that during the Darth Plaguis story was Palps the apprentice???And when he mentions that Plaguis can create life with metyclorions and that he taught everything to his apprentice is it possible for palps to have created anakins for the sole purpose to become a sith. And that Palps mis read the prophecy not the jedi since anakin eventually balances the force by killing the palps. please any comments this is really bugging me!

17. m0r1arty

m0r1arty Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Palps told Ani what he wanted to hear, hence giving him the beginnings of his downfall in the Jedi dogma.

Cos he tells him later that they'll have to work out how to do what Plagus did, so he supposedly doesn't know...until his clones in POST ROTJ.

Anyway my theory is that there'll be a holiday special where Riker and Troi are on the holideck saying....ah so this is how it all happened!

Whatcha think?

-m0r

18. Sith_Hits_The_Fan

Sith_Hits_The_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 25, 2003
    ^ waste of time

19. Not_Leia

Not_Leia Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    How about this - gl actually puts a story together that flows, has all around good acting, character development and the Jedi actually realize that they have power & use the force accordingly like they did in "The Clone Wars" (I'll admit, I thought the cartoon looked goofy at first glance, but it was EXCELLENT!!).

Now back to the Jedi...the ways in which they died was just pathetic...they were all Jedi masters...could NO ONE ELSE sense something was about to happen except for Yoda?? They're JEDI for cryin' out loud!! Very disappointing how they just allowed themselves to get mugged the way that they did. Shame on you gl!

20. Not_Leia

Not_Leia Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Date Posted: 7/29/02 7:01am Subject: RE: ***Official*** Crazy Episode III Theories Thread!
    To all of you poor sobs that keep repeating the mantra 'anakin doesn't have a father' 'anakin doesn't have a father' 'anakin doesn't have a father''anakin doesn't have a father''anakin doesn't have a father'

and keep saying that Lucas modeled the whole thing after the bible and all that hooey, I say:

Bible Shmible. We were deceived in the OT on the whole Luke's father issue, and the revelation of that deception was one of the turning points in the OT. I am merely suggesting that there will be a point in EPIII which RESONATES with this point in the OT. If Palpy were Ani's father, then Ani would be truly evil...It's not Qui-Gon or Obi Wan, because they've never been to Tatooine. It's got to be Dooku, and this had to be set up by Palpy, unbeknownst to all.

I feel sorry for you Christians who feel that GL's 'use' of this virgin birth nonsense in his story affirms your failing faith in Jesus. Otherwise why would you need Lucas (or the bible for that matter) to affirm it. Truly pitiful.

Peace.

"Every knee will bow and every tongue (including yours) will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord"
    Philippians 2:10-11

Turn from "the Dark Side", seek God and Live!

21. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Bump for some users

22. anikaneo

anikaneo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2004
    Mace doesn't get owned

Palpatine dies

The babies are born stillborn

Anakin and Obi-Wan behead each other simultaneously

Yoda dies from a rotten apple that a clone Dooku forces him to eat.

23. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    "Yoda dies from a rotten apple that a clone Dooku forces him to eat." [face_laugh]

24. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2004
    Yoda says he has good relations with the Wookiees

Does that mean Yoda um uh, He had relations with a wookie in the past and they were so good that he wanted to have relations with a wookie, or wookies again?

25. Shikoma

Shikoma Jedi Master star 1

May 30, 2005
    I think your theory is good but with a slight modification... Only Anakin believes that the father of Padme's baby is Obi-wan.

Why?

1. He cannot detect the presence of his own child when she tells him that she is pregnant.

2. In one of his premonitions his sees Padme asking Obi-Wan to help her...and then he guesses that Obi-Wan has been over to her apartment and asks Padme why Obi-Wan was over there and what did he want...

3. When he sees Obi-Wan at the top of the ramp at the end of the movie, he yells at Padme, "YOU'RE WITH HIM!".

All this seems to show evidence that only Anakin believes Padme cheated on him with Obi-Wan, but everyone else knows the truth...that Anakin is the father. But it does provide an interesting aspect into Anakin's paranoid and deranged mind as he goes to the dark side...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.