main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL THREAD: Fan Films at Celebration 2002

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Elan-Rai, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I felt this thread needed to be started so we can see who all will bring fan films to Celebration. Certainly, we won't be able to see them all, but if we align times for each, we can make plans. If interested, state the name of your film, creator/production company, year completed, brief summary, format (VHS/DVD) and run-time. I will update this post with the info provided from each of you. :D

Keep in mind, all of this will be represented by us, fans, and not the Official Celebration 2002. We will work together on where these will be shown.

2. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    TBX will be bringing COTS on VHS and DVD. We might also have another movie completed by then, as well. More info to be released 1/1/02 on that.

3. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    Digital Llama Productions in post-production on the Formula to try and have it ready by Celebration. Right now we're predicting, most probably, a March release date, though I refuse to pin myself down to a time. Running time is estimated at 40 minutes. We'll have it in VHS and DVD formats.

However, right now it's doubtful that any of US will be able to make it due to jobs and schedules. We might have to send it along with a friend or forward it to you before celebration.

-Chris

4. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    We would love to have ROGUE shown at Celebration. Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to attend. However, if anyone is attending (Azeem perhaps?) who would like to take a copy of ROGUE to show at a screening, we'd be happy to provide it.

Semaj
    writer-producer
    ROGUE
    http://www.rogue-themovie.com

"Commander Dinn must never join the Rebellion." - Admiral Keily

5. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    I am already working with Steve Sansweet on showing films at the convention.

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Good deal!! Now, if we could just get Steve to introduce each one... :D

7. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    The finalists for the fanfilm contest will be shown continuously at the celebration. A film we helped make is among them.

-Val

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.